If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

that chick is slightly above average

gross smile and nose. she's super insecure as evidenced to the angles she uses in every picture.

don't pay for her

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Pics
2ecgftf.jpg

34xizh0.jpg

Buy her a new nose

Buy yo girl annual passes for Disn.... Oh wait.. She dumped you for some fat dude

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Murda He

Just to keep my image at a certain level, I'd still pay for both of us......BUT...it is bad protocol to INVITE someone to the movies and not cover their way IMO.

i agree.i got ask to breakfast...altho she offered to pay half. i felt like a sucka for havin to pay anything...i paid for it all
frown.gif
What image are you two trying to maintain?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Murda He

Just to keep my image at a certain level, I'd still pay for both of us......BUT...it is bad protocol to INVITE someone to the movies and not cover their way IMO.

i agree.i got ask to breakfast...altho she offered to pay half. i felt like a sucka for havin to pay anything...i paid for it all
frown.gif
What image are you two trying to maintain?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Pics
2ecgftf.jpg

34xizh0.jpg

pimp.gif

I would pay for her, her friend, mother, sister, cousin , grandmother, and brother. And I would buy her a new fit.                                                                                                                       I've never touched a woman
  I have no idea what sarcasm is.

Arreglado...

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Pics
2ecgftf.jpg

34xizh0.jpg

pimp.gif

I would pay for her, her friend, mother, sister, cousin , grandmother, and brother. And I would buy her a new fit.                                                                                                                       I've never touched a woman
  I have no idea what sarcasm is.

Arreglado...

Back
Top Bottom