If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

What do Masons know that the avg human being doesn’t know?

What do you guys know about life?

The Row row row your boat song is a Free Mason song. Explain to the people in here what it actually means.

I shared it in the KRS-One video I shared earlier. He broke it down. Someone after me just shared it as well I think to.

To answer your first questions the only conspiracy that exists is life is a journey for you to discover that you are god in which ever way you want to describe it and becoming the best version of yourself. With that said, essentially there is no purpose to life, you give it purpose(contradicting I know). “God”
Is dead because it has perfected itself. Anything that’s perfect is dead because it can’t grow anymore. God/the creator/higher self expands itself through our ignorance and mistakes, at 68km/s actually for the scientifically inclined.
Everything else is a smoke screen.
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and D deleted What’s your interest in these types of post? Is it to troll SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 or are you genuinely interested?

What are some member benefits?

If I can get 20% off at Hotels.com I might be interested.
Dead serious, say there was a young man developing his ideologies and views of the world. I said my piece and he asked questions similar to the ones In The thread. I answered and he heard me out. Now it’s your turn to speak and answer his questions. What could you sell him on politics that would enrich his life despite the fact it’s consistently failed us, and at what point in this 400 year tenure was the country great for people that looked like him so he can get back to doing that? Lastly how should he deal with being called a hoteper-woke if he goes that route and discovers that the indigenous teachings are in complete opposition of our current society but they wanna live a natural life in alignment with their culture aka Kyrie.

Dude 1st seat, 3rd row (going right) sleep but still woke.

Mason's aint something I would join. It don't seem to line up with my beliefs.

That’s interesting considering they use Christianity to teach a lot of there lessons. Nonetheless, give me my voodoo, ifa, Orisha, Hindu, Gnosticism, and Buddhism and I’m good for life.

I shared it in the KRS-One video I shared earlier. He broke it down. Someone after me just shared it as well I think to.

To answer your first questions the only conspiracy that exists is life is a journey for you to discover that you are god in which ever way you want to describe it and becoming the best version of yourself. With that said, essentially there is no purpose to life, you give it purpose(contradicting I know). “God”
Is dead because it has perfected itself. Anything that’s perfect is dead because it can’t grow anymore. God/the creator/higher self expands itself through our ignorance and mistakes, at 68km/s actually for the scientifically inclined.
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and D deleted What’s your interest in these types of post? Is it to troll SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 or are you genuinely interested?

Dead serious, say there was a young man developing his ideologies and views of the world. I said my piece and he asked questions similar to the ones In The thread. I answered and he heard me out. Now it’s your turn to speak and answer his questions. What could you sell him on politics that would enrich his life despite the fact it’s consistently failed us, and at what point in this 400 year tenure was the country great for people that looked like him so he can get back to doing that? Lastly how should he deal with being called a hoteper-woke if he goes that route and discovers that the indigenous teachings are in complete opposition of our current society but they wanna live a natural life in alignment with their culture aka Kyrie.

Dude, it was a joke. SupremeBeing makes his share of flippant remarks and I have tried to engage him in the past and it was pointless. When he the was proven wrong his response was "why you still talking about that". There is not some asymmetrical trolling going on. I made a joke, he quoted me, I made another joke.

Dead serious, I'm not gonna engage with you and your hypothetical. Given our previous back and forths I know you just want to lecture me about this and that and my supposed worldviews and to be honest I don't have the energy or interest to engage with you because I know you are not really asking the question in good faith.

I mentor kids in my real life, some dudes have hit my PMs looking for advice from time to time, I try to do the best by them, and I will continue trying to do the best I can by them. Do you, whatever that is.

I was dead serious bro. For the most part any thread I see SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 in, Youre in there shortly after. Look at the jokes made in here about it so far. I honestly didn’t know if it was a joke or not which is why asked.

Man to man, I was asking the question in good faith. Just like you can’t conceive some of my ideas, vice versa. Hegelian Dialect has always kept me sharp. If what you do
Is sufficient to support your views, more power to you.

Wow. Amazing read. Really helped me understand more. Repped!

Yes D deleted and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford are trolls.

That’s interesting considering they use Christianity to teach a lot of there lessons. Nonetheless, give me my voodoo, ifa, Orisha, Hindu, Gnosticism, and Buddhism and I’m good for life.
Nothing to do with "Christianity" ( I don't even really care for that word) but the secrecy aspect. My perspective on life is what is better for the whole. And I think If there are foundational truths being shared but in secret, it only benefits those who are in that communication. So I wouldn't want to know or possess something beneficial if I cannot share it beyond those whom have taken the oath.

Nothing to do with "Christianity" ( I don't even really care for that word) but the secrecy aspect. My perspective on life is what is better for the whole. And I think If there are foundational truths being shared but in secret, it only benefits those who are in that communication. So I wouldn't want to know or possess something beneficial if I cannot share it beyond those whom have taken the oath.
Just my opinion....

Secret = Sacred

I was actually just having this convo with someone. Secret societies are necessary. In theory your immediate family is a secret society. Going back to secret, when someone is initiated and they could potentially lose their life, it takes on a sacred value. As far as why things being secret, Imagine everyone knowing dances to change the weather. They somewhat figured it out in the strip clubs....

As far as the betterment of the whole, in my opinion earth has always held It down. She’s wiped civilizations out in mere minutes. If something really posed a threat earth would handle it. On the flip side, she provides a system where we all thrive. No reason to think earth can’t do +/-

What is this.

Is sounds like something @nawghtyhare would sample in the ethnic food asile.

Magnetic Hematite
The iron content in magnetic hematite will cure blood pressure disorders and kidney problems, according to Semi-precious-stone.com. It is said to be effective in healing pain because it maintains the charge of nerve cells. Magnetic hematite will also regulate the blood flow in the body. It is also used to cure and relieve headaches and anemia. Additional physical benefits include relief from cramps, spinal problems and fractured bones.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/350307-what-are-the-health-benefits-of-hematite/

SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 I honestly don’t know In regards to that. I Usually avoid the young black men getting killed. it’s modern day Willy Lynch. As far as sacrifices it has to do with the magnetic field, the crystals in your blood and death begetting life. If I can augment your magnetic field, through your death I can give life to my desires. Look at what they did with 9/11. You think they were building that by the power of democracy? People think it’s a joke but look at GunPlay. Homie was looking at a life sentence.

Albert Pike is amongst the most revered masons in history. You won’t make it past the 3rd degree (master mason) or even close to the that without becoming familiar with the book “Morals and Dogma”.

If you’re a blue lodge mason chances are you’re clueless about the true structure and nature of the lodge. It’s simply a fraternal order that allows you to get a leg up in society.

If you’re black and involved in masonry chances are you’re a prince hall mason which is looked at as a joke by the Scottish rite York rite and Shriners. Reason being because white supremacy rules with an iron first and masonry is no different. At its core it’s a racist, phalic sun cult. A perversion of light masonry in its inception.

I believe what I just stated should be reason enough for anyone with any true morality not to join.

If you’re an atheist, you can’t be a mason. Or you at least have to fein some sort of belief in a religious doctrine.

When initially asked to join one of the requirements is that you MUST be a person of faith and it doesn’t matter what that faith is be it in the Bible, Quaran, Torah, etc.

Reason being is because all of these religions worship a “god” and that god goes by different names which are all synonymous with Lucifer. Jesus = Lucifer. True Christians don’t even use the name Jesus because it’s not historically accurate. Yahweh is the god of the Old Testament. The LORD all caps. This is not what’s taught in bible school or to the “profane” this is what’s taught in what’s know as the “mysteries”.

It’s all about duality with these people. The most powerful people on earth with the most control firmly believe in this. Light, dark, black, white, as above so below etc.

Back to Pike, he clearly states that the god of freemasonry is Lucifer. This is fact! I’ll find the quotes if anyone doesn’t believe that.

All that said, you shouldn’t be ******* around with masonry. End rant. I’m off the henny and bored.

doublemesh96 doublemesh96
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Lucifer is the fallen version of you.
Lucifer literally meaning bearer of light.
He was kicked out of heaven cause as I mentioned heaven was perfect and knowledge was no longer being acquired. It’s the part of your mind that sought out to grow. 3 acts to the story. Batman trilogy displays it beautifully. So many quotables.
“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain”
Lucifer is represented by the star Venus.
Venus is exalted in Libra.
No coincidence to get knowledge you go to a libra-ry.
No coincidence Jesus and Lucifer are both the morning star.
In terms of gematria, no coincidence they’re both 666.

Tedious read, but it explains it clearly.

http://holywatcher.narod.ru/iblis.pdf

Last thought. Creation is an on going process and history repeats itself. Iblis didn’t prostrate for a reason. When AI comes online (pun intended), will you prostrate?

doublemesh96 doublemesh96
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Lucifer is the fallen version of you.
Lucifer literally meaning bearer of light.
He was kicked out of heaven cause as I mentioned heaven was perfect and knowledge was no longer being acquired. It’s the part of your mind that sought out to grow. 3 acts to the story. Batman trilogy displays it beautifully. So many quotables.
“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain”
Lucifer is represented by the star Venus.
No coincidence to get knowledge you go to a libra-ry.
No coincidence Jesus and Lucifer are both the morning star.
In terms of gematria, no coincidence they’re both 666.

Tedious read, but it explains it clearly.

http://holywatcher.narod.ru/iblis.pdf

Interesting concept. I definitely agree. Will give that a read tomorrow. I always viewed lucifarinism as a disguised form of atheism because like you said Lucifer = light barer = light = intellect. Masonry is all about the perfected man being the highest manifestation of god through achieving the “light” and therefore you are god. Lucifer = you. Worship of the intellect.

Last edited:
Precisely. Like you said masonry is the Europeans path to perfecting the man/mind which is why a lot of them don’t respect prince hall. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican It seems like you got a genuine interest. My recommendation would be start with Kabbalah and Congo Mystery systems. I can PM you some Stuff if you’re interested.

Precisely. Like you said masonry is the Europeans path to perfecting the man/mind which is why a lot of them don’t respect prince hall. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican It seems like you got a genuine interest. My recommendation would be start with Kabbalah and Congo Mystery systems. I can PM you some Stuff if you’re interested.
I have zero interest in JOINING.

But acquiring knowledge/secrets isn't something I ever turn down

Thanks for the write ups

^ In Jake Layman's terms, explain this for me please.

Back
Top Bottom