if GOD exists... Question.

good thread. I'm wondering when Jesus was alive and I do feel he was alive at some point in history. What else was going on in the world at the time?? What/Who else was out here during the time of He and his peoples??

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by gambit215

Yo, Ya start some stupid, If God exist.........thread like EVERY WEEK!!!! Yo no one on this PLANET has all the answers, do you know how many grains of sand are in Clearwater beach? do you know how many planets are out there? How we evolved? My point is there are a lot of things we dont have the answer to, we may get the answers when we die, we may not, but yo life is too short for all this petty bickering about ones beliefs. As a  child yes,most of us were "forced" to believe in God and religion, but most of us here are grown *+$ men who can make choices for ourselves, I have witnessed miracles, I have observed the unexplainable and I BELIEVE there is a powerful energy out there responsible for my creation, is this energy moral and did he set Commandements for us to follow? Probably not, but I do believe in an afterlife and I refuse to believe I will wind up the same place with Hitler for the rest of eternity,  I do believe in the concept of a SOUL and our souls go to another level of existence after well all expire. Is there a St. Peter waiting in the pearly gates??? I have no freakin CLUE, but I promise you  if society goes on thinking there is no God which ultimately means no consequences, there would be completely Anarchy out here, the belief in God is why some people do extraordinary things in this planet. There will always be crooked people who manipulate people in the name of God, but yo thats been happening since the beginning of time, Its one thing to not believe in God you are entitled to you opinion but blatantly disrespecting/ridiculing/mocking people who do believe in God is childish, immature and pretty much a lost cause, the same way you wont convince me there is not a God is the same I cant convince you there is one. We go on and one arguing things that nobody has answers to. IMO a lot of you atheist are either miserable, had something real traumatic happen to you and believe a good God would not allow something so bad to happen to YOU or you were just raised to not believe in him. W/e the reason is, it is what it is, but to go around saying 5 billion people are crazy is really full of yaself.
Clap.gif

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by gambit215

Yo, Ya start some stupid, If God exist.........thread like EVERY WEEK!!!! Yo no one on this PLANET has all the answers, do you know how many grains of sand are in Clearwater beach? do you know how many planets are out there? How we evolved? My point is there are a lot of things we dont have the answer to, we may get the answers when we die, we may not, but yo life is too short for all this petty bickering about ones beliefs. As a  child yes,most of us were "forced" to believe in God and religion, but most of us here are grown *+$ men who can make choices for ourselves, I have witnessed miracles, I have observed the unexplainable and I BELIEVE there is a powerful energy out there responsible for my creation, is this energy moral and did he set Commandements for us to follow? Probably not, but I do believe in an afterlife and I refuse to believe I will wind up the same place with Hitler for the rest of eternity,  I do believe in the concept of a SOUL and our souls go to another level of existence after well all expire. Is there a St. Peter waiting in the pearly gates??? I have no freakin CLUE, but I promise you  if society goes on thinking there is no God which ultimately means no consequences, there would be completely Anarchy out here, the belief in God is why some people do extraordinary things in this planet. There will always be crooked people who manipulate people in the name of God, but yo thats been happening since the beginning of time, Its one thing to not believe in God you are entitled to you opinion but blatantly disrespecting/ridiculing/mocking people who do believe in God is childish, immature and pretty much a lost cause, the same way you wont convince me there is not a God is the same I cant convince you there is one. We go on and one arguing things that nobody has answers to. IMO a lot of you atheist are either miserable, had something real traumatic happen to you and believe a good God would not allow something so bad to happen to YOU or you were just raised to not believe in him. W/e the reason is, it is what it is, but to go around saying 5 billion people are crazy is really full of yaself.
Clap.gif

Life-History on earth + how the universe is formed. its weird to think its all connected. Idk, about a big bang. But I know GOD had a lot to do with the creation of the universe whether it all happened at once or it happened lil by lil

Life-History on earth + how the universe is formed. its weird to think its all connected. Idk, about a big bang. But I know GOD had a lot to do with the creation of the universe whether it all happened at once or it happened lil by lil

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by al3x89

no because god said he forgives all sinners.

Alright, finally someone brings this up. Ok, quick question. If god forgives all sinners, right? Then why is there the need of a judgement day? Why is god judging other to begin with? Also, shouldn't this give you the green light to act immorally and go around doing whatever you want? I mean, god is gonna forgive you regardless right?

i'm not sure if your question was directed to me, but if it was.. i don't believe in god. i've disproven almost everything to my friends/family and they come up with some nonsense like below. then i tell them something to go against that, they end up contradicting themselves and yell at me to end the conversation 
roll.gif

Every morning, God's mercy on us is new. Whether we ask for forgiveness or not His mercy is on us, not forgiveness...mercy, and I try my best not to take that for granted because He doesn't have to wake me up every morning or protect me all day and night. Never know what will happen during our day and what danger's He's protected us from, seen and unseen. So going around doing whatever we want is pretty much saying "Lord I'm going to purposely sin because I KNOW your going to forgive me when I apologize later so brb 
wink.gif
". Problem with that is we don't know when the death angel is going to pay us a visit and not be held back. It's too late then. Your forgiven when you repent while alive, not just.....regardless of whether you acknowledged it or not.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
laugh.gif
 smfh
[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by al3x89

no because god said he forgives all sinners.

Alright, finally someone brings this up. Ok, quick question. If god forgives all sinners, right? Then why is there the need of a judgement day? Why is god judging other to begin with? Also, shouldn't this give you the green light to act immorally and go around doing whatever you want? I mean, god is gonna forgive you regardless right?

i'm not sure if your question was directed to me, but if it was.. i don't believe in god. i've disproven almost everything to my friends/family and they come up with some nonsense like below. then i tell them something to go against that, they end up contradicting themselves and yell at me to end the conversation 
roll.gif

Every morning, God's mercy on us is new. Whether we ask for forgiveness or not His mercy is on us, not forgiveness...mercy, and I try my best not to take that for granted because He doesn't have to wake me up every morning or protect me all day and night. Never know what will happen during our day and what danger's He's protected us from, seen and unseen. So going around doing whatever we want is pretty much saying "Lord I'm going to purposely sin because I KNOW your going to forgive me when I apologize later so brb 
wink.gif
". Problem with that is we don't know when the death angel is going to pay us a visit and not be held back. It's too late then. Your forgiven when you repent while alive, not just.....regardless of whether you acknowledged it or not.

laugh.gif
 smfh
[/font]

[/font]

funny how a lot of the posts we see now has gone from from there is a god, to just let us believe whatever we want!!
laugh.gif

also tired of all the posts that add nothing to the discussion, namely the pyramid quoting of crappy posts, and the people who say they never come into these posts, but still post their views, and then dip so they don't have the have to respond to other people's responses to their post.

faith in science > faith in faith

funny how a lot of the posts we see now has gone from from there is a god, to just let us believe whatever we want!!
laugh.gif

also tired of all the posts that add nothing to the discussion, namely the pyramid quoting of crappy posts, and the people who say they never come into these posts, but still post their views, and then dip so they don't have the have to respond to other people's responses to their post.

faith in science > faith in faith

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

There is no difference between believeing in a god, and believing what you are told about how the universe came to be (big bang theory). Until YOU yourself can prove whether the big bang is in fact how the universe started, then you're blindly following what scientists are telling you. That is no different than religous people all over the world believing in god.

You tell me what's harder to believe. That there is a ever-existing supernatural creator of the universe? Or, that everything we see today, all came from nothing? If the scientific theory for how the universe was born, is something from nothing, does the idea of god really sound as farfetched as you thought?

They're both quite hard to believe.

So let's just agree to disagree since niether can be proven true or false. Until then, let's not judge, mock, or insult eachother.

Peace.

God is love.

present any evidence you can find for the existence of Godthen I'll present the evidence I can find for the big bang theory.  There is a difference and you know it. Faith in science > faith in faith.
God just loves the Japanese people, doesn't he?

Peace. 

God is evil.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

There is no difference between believeing in a god, and believing what you are told about how the universe came to be (big bang theory). Until YOU yourself can prove whether the big bang is in fact how the universe started, then you're blindly following what scientists are telling you. That is no different than religous people all over the world believing in god.

You tell me what's harder to believe. That there is a ever-existing supernatural creator of the universe? Or, that everything we see today, all came from nothing? If the scientific theory for how the universe was born, is something from nothing, does the idea of god really sound as farfetched as you thought?

They're both quite hard to believe.

So let's just agree to disagree since niether can be proven true or false. Until then, let's not judge, mock, or insult eachother.

Peace.

God is love.

present any evidence you can find for the existence of Godthen I'll present the evidence I can find for the big bang theory.  There is a difference and you know it. Faith in science > faith in faith.
God just loves the Japanese people, doesn't he?

Peace. 

God is evil.

You have the ability to believe whatever you want... but the society I live in and know is one where there is a cheif meaning he got there in a difficult road path. so if that comes along being whoever... you always have rules to follow even if you choose to believe whatever you want.

You have the ability to believe whatever you want... but the society I live in and know is one where there is a cheif meaning he got there in a difficult road path. so if that comes along being whoever... you always have rules to follow even if you choose to believe whatever you want.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

see now you just went from faith to KNOWING.

proof please?

proof please?

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 wait, wat?

*reads entire thread from the beginning*

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 wait, wat?

*reads entire thread from the beginning*

proof please?

well, I knew a minute ago there's a higher power out here. was is and always will be... no matter what lol. thats the ways of the world.

proof please?

well, I knew a minute ago there's a higher power out here. was is and always will be... no matter what lol. thats the ways of the world.

proof please?

*sigh*

How do you know this?

proof please?

*sigh*

How do you know this?

Back
Top Bottom