Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Sounds very US Government-like to me.
Just sounds very human to me.
Is there a single large scale military conflict where one of the directly involved parties hasn't committed a few war crimes along the way?
Obviously there's a scale and Israel is pretty far off the deep end as far as gratuitously bombing civilians goes but killing civilians and trying to justify it is hardly foreign to any country, including mine.

Bombing churches/mosques, universities, hospitals, etc., is crazy.

Enough is enough.

I seriously hate everything Israel stands for.

This is so Netanyahu and the gang can bring back metrics and stats they killed enough civilians and set back Gaza to the middle ages. As if it wasn't enough living in a concentration camp already the size of Detroit/Seattle taking all these heavy bombardments for their dense population.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Israel wants to pull Hezbollah into war. I keep hearing rhetoric from IDF saying Lebanon is theirs and they're going to take it back. They also killed a grandmother and 3 girls today in a car driving near the border.

It would not be smart for Hezbollah to get into a full out war because although it'll be costly to Israel by inflicting them harm, it cannot affird to beat Israel's military strength. Israel will be able to level/flatten Lebanon, kill many civilians.

In addition, Lebanon is already going through an extreme economic and political crisis.

The southern Muslim Shia population then has to migrate up north getting into the Sunni Muslim and Christian Lebanese neighborhoods and that will cause immense issues. Critics and opponents to Hezbollah will blame Hezbollah which can erupt into civil strife and social upheaval.

Also, with Iran that's sanctioned, it then loses Lebanon as its deterrent.

So, I cannot see Hezbollah wanting to escalate for the above reasons.

I have a feeling that Israel wants to pull Hezbollah into war. I keep hearing rhetoric from IDF saying Lebanon is theirs and they're going to take it back. They also killed a grandmother and 3 girls today in a car driving near the border.

It would not be smart for Hezbollah to get into a full out war because although it'll be costly to Israel by inflicting them harm, it cannot affird to beat Israel's military strength. Israel will be able to level/flatten Lebanon, kill many civilians.

In addition, Lebanon is already going through an extreme economic and political crisis.

The southern Muslim Shia population then has to migrate up north getting into the Sunni Muslim and Christian Lebanese neighborhoods and that will cause immense issues. Critics and opponents to Hezbollah will blame Hezbollah which can erupt into civil strife and social upheaval.

Also, with Iran that's sanctioned, it then loses Lebanon as its deterrent.

So, I cannot see Hezbollah wanting to escalate for the above reasons.
Listen to the Scott Ritter latest episode of “ask the inspector” on YouTube. He speaks very well about this topic.

He said Hezbollah has weapons up the wazoo right now. Almost all that can evade the Iron dome and can travel far and away. But as you said, they want to avoid escalation. Unlike Israel, they know that violence only begets more violence

IMG_3929.jpeg

I dont always agree with Kys positions, but I always respect dude for being man enough to take an honest position.
I think that was the photo that Jamie Lee Curtis used to “mourn for the kids of Israel”

Lol. Evil ****ers.

If after all this we head back to status quo, I think I will be so disheartened by the system and how the world works I’m not sure I will be able to look at things the same.

Reminds me of the Breaking Bad scene where Jesse says “He can’t keep getting away with this!!!”

I know I’m naive. Stuff like this has been happening for centuries.

Kinda makes you think, dod Bob Marley do his history research before routing for zionism? What shocks me is people act like they don’t vote red or blue every four years hahaha. You may not be pushing the button to bomb them but you voting for the factory that builds the bombs to be built in your town for prosperity. We all have bloody hands.

Back
Top Bottom