January Wrestling Thread/Tonight Raw 8PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only person for the men RR worthy of a surprise entrance would be Morrison @ this point. Even if he doesn't win, have him toss out some jobbers and look good and his run is set.

Wasn’t he the originator of the “spectacular” near elimination spot before be left and Kofi took that niche?

You're not hearing me DC, I specifically used "livid" because of the way people criticize one brand of wrestling compared to another. IT wasn't to say that wasn't any criticism at all.
I think that is due in part to the OVERALL disappointment the fans have with the wwe Main roster product as a whole, so of course they will be less forgiving when THEY do something the fans don't like.

I saw all the old geezers and hit fast forward. If this happened under Vince's watch folks would be livid....
Also pay attention to the level of respect NJPW gives their Legends vs. wwe. That also plays a part in how the fans react to seeing them.

I think that is due in part to the OVERALL disappointment the fans have with the wwe Main roster product as a whole, so of course they will be less forgiving when THEY do something the fans don't like.
Eh, "fans" is too broad a term to describe who's doing the reacting here. I think that reaction comes more so from disgruntled fans, who've moved on to other products, many of which go to NJPW as an alternative. There's a reason why "if IT was Japan tho" is a thing.......

People are always less critical of things they like

Eh, "fans" is too broad a term to describe who's doing the reacting here. I think that reaction comes more so from disgruntled fans, who've moved on to other products, many of which go to NJPW as an alternative. There's a reason why "if IT was Japan tho" is a thing.......

People are always less critical of things they like

Well, I think people are simply more critical of things they dislike!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness, WWE has made their bed with the wrestling community so they can blame themselves for any perceived double standards that exist.

Why is Ibushi one of the few dudes in wrestling that can throw a proper looking punch while also not seriously injuring his opponent?

He had some vicious looking ground and pound against Okada

D deleted

How did you enjoy WK14?

I will be watching the 2 matches that I'm interested in after the football games are finished.

1359493723_39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom