Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Want to clarify that that's not my pic, it's "@wavytrillbaby" on IG's... But that's 100% from skateboarding
yea got it. to each their own. i just have a thing for black and a color jordan 1s. whether its a new love or bred or royal or shadow. i just think the mash up is classy. id like to hope i can get these to join my other SB pickups this year but i won't hold my breath with nike releases these days.

yea got it. to each their own. i just have a thing for black and a color jordan 1s. whether its a new love or bred or royal or shadow. i just think the mash up is classy. id like to hope i can get these to join my other SB pickups this year but i won't hold my breath with nike releases these days.

Feel you about black 1s, good luck copping

For those in Houston looking to get these be prepared to pay $$$$!! Southside Skatepark (Sugarland) are getting these! $225 is the same price they charged for Tiffany High! 

Man. I preordered a pair for 200 so it seems cheap now. Nike sf not getting these and most online spots aren't doing online. Maybe low key hype is the word for these?

Man. I preordered a pair for 200 so it seems cheap now. Nike sf not getting these and most online spots aren't doing online. Maybe low key hype is the word for these?

Wow you're lucky. I would've loved to do that. The hype is there from JB heads, they just don't know how to do their hw to see who's getting. No one in DC is getting as of yet, so I'm thinking NDC is gonna be my best bet.

Going to pick up my pair from the local shop today. Crazy snowstorms and readjusting to the time difference from my trip threw me way off. Really excited for these and should be able to double up

Back
Top Bottom