Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

damn idk what to expect from my spot...they kept changing as to what they were going to do and i called twice today and before closimg and they just said to follow them on ig and facebook for details tomorrow...there is probably a line already i bet

damn idk what to expect from my spot...they kept changing as to what they were going to do and i called twice today and before closimg and they just said to follow them on ig and facebook for details tomorrow...there is probably a line already i bet
did you ask if there was a line?

What do you have planned for my bday?

We're going urban camping.

I don't think your GF would be pleased with that.
laugh.gif
GF > Shoes. But she does support me whatever I do but then its her day so either retail or bust for me.

Euro is different than British pounds FYI..about 30 more dollars...

Btw the Usd is so Damn weak

Lucked out thanks to my homie I was able to secure 2 pairs both white. Now I gotta focus on picking up the black ones

Stoaked for these..Unfortunately my local shop here in CA is backdooring them on eBay for over double box price. Its a damn shame what the shoe game has evolved into.

Stoaked for these..Unfortunately my local shop here in CA is backdooring them on eBay for over double box price. Its a damn shame what the shoe game has evolved into.

Almost every shop is doing this. Im not surprised. They see something that's high demand and can profit, why not? Im not mad. Its the game. Gotta charge it.

Almost every shop is doing this. Im not surprised. They see something that's high demand and can profit, why not? Im not mad. Its the game. Gotta charge it.
There is a difference though in my opinion. some shops doing $200-$275 INSTORE is one thing, make your money, support your local...but a shop asking $320-$450+ PLUS SHIPPING on ebay!? That's greed.

And last I checked Nike didn't allow retailers to eBay their products. Otherwise everyone and their mama would open a shop and make reseller $..

Just my two cents..

I'll get a pair regardless..just not from them. Sadly my shop would rather make $100 more in the short term vs. Keeping a customer that buys GR's and QS's, t-shirts and apparel every month the past 4 years.. I put money in their pocket on a regular basis. Thats bad business if you ask me [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
There is a difference though in my opinion. some shops doing $200-$275 INSTORE is one thing, make your money, support your local...but a shop asking $320-$450+ PLUS SHIPPING on ebay!? That's greed.

And last I checked Nike didn't allow retailers to eBay their products. Otherwise everyone and their mama would open a shop and make reseller $..

Just my two cents..

I'll get a pair regardless..just not from them. Sadly my shop would rather make $100 more in the short term vs. Keeping a customer that buys GR's and QS's, t-shirts and apparel every month the past 4 years.. I put money in their pocket on a regular basis. Thats bad business if you ask me [emoji]128529[/emoji]
i agree with you 100% but honestly how we ***** at ndc about their system we get the same response from them. NOTHING. lol cause they know some other person in line will gladly pay the amount. Just like ndc could care less if they didn't make the high demand amount so everyone could also a get a pair. Supply and demand principle.

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure NikeSB and official retailers cannot dictate the price though. I don't think a shop owner can do this. That's why u see people getting their accounts revoked. But nike's probably too busy counting the millions on millions to care about that haha 

Last edited:
Went and entered a raffle with my girl everyday since saturday....i didn't win but she won me a black pair!! 

Most likely looking to trade this pair for a white one size 11.5. 

Back
Top Bottom