Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i have 2 pending orders on Slam City and got to a screen that said Order Confirmation

but i never went through PayPal...

anyone else get this problem?

i have 2 pending orders on Slam City and got to a screen that said Order Confirmation

but i never went through PayPal...

anyone else get this problem?
i just checked. i have 3 pending orders but never went to paypal. a page with something about a missing shipping address state happened a few times. ughh..

Slam City Skates: there is a lot of traffic running through are site right now so it's running a little slow, just give it a little time to go through

→okay no problem. does it seem like the order is okay?

Slam City Skates: yeah you should get a confirmation soon

i'm doubtful it'll actually go through since i never paid for them though

Slam City Skates: there is a lot of traffic running through are site right now so it's running a little slow, just give it a little time to go through

→okay no problem. does it seem like the order is okay?

Slam City Skates: yeah you should get a confirmation soon

i'm doubtful it'll actually go through since i never paid for them though
yeah i doubt it as well. i dont need all three orders to go through. just 1!

my preorder for 2 blacks didn't come thru but i got waaay lucky and won the raffle at both blades locations for 2 whites. Tossed my pair on right on the store saturday and been rocking em ever since. I don't skate, but i do play basketball so i laced em up for a game last night. i can't lie, i wish they would "age" a little more quickly but i think i'm just gonna continue to beat on them and see what the results look like
View media item 1018299View media item 1018300

Street Machine orders shipping today. Just got money taken from my paypal and my order status says completed. No tracking though

Some of the smaller euro shops just don't get many international sales at all and they won't be jumping to let you know you don't have to pay VAT. I emailed a few and they happily refunded the $33. On the other side of that, Slam City had 3 international customers, myself included, that got their pairs with VAT removed automatically and they made sure to let us know we had to pay VAT to get pairs of this "hot release" (their words) from their store. Instead of refunding and recharging, they created a new product page for "Nike SB Jordan Missing VAT" for the cost of VAT and emailed a link for us to add that to cart and checkout. Doing it this way we had to pay a second currency conversion charge. LOL just a backwards process all together.

Don't anybody come with the "be happy you got the shoes" lines. I'm not complaining, I'm just telling a story about the overseas release.

PS Street Machine payment finally came out of Paypal which, from them, means order is confirmed and packing to ship. Expect those to start rolling in if you've been waiting. Also, those pending Slam City orders above will cancel. Same thing happened on the white pair Saturday Morning

The concept of this shoe is neat and innovative -been a big fan since the Statue of Liberty SBs. I just wish they weren't mismatched colors. Would've definitely copped if it wasn't. 

Went ahead and paid resell [shrug]

my preorder for 2 blacks didn't come thru but i got waaay lucky and won the raffle at both blades locations for 2 whites. Tossed my pair on right on the store saturday and been rocking em ever since. I don't skate, but i do play basketball so i laced em up for a game last night. i can't lie, i wish they would "age" a little more quickly but i think i'm just gonna continue to beat on them and see what the results look like

You're playing in I's to age them? More power to you :lol:

Last edited:
Love the worn look but hate when the midsole starts to rub away. Actually my biggest peeve is when the air bottoms out

paid $350 for the white pair osneaker.com till now i havent got a shipping confirmation.

got a black pair for srp from sweden and i already have the shipping confirmation

anyone else ordering from OSNEAKER ??

paid $350 for the white pair osneaker.com till now i havent got a shipping confirmation.

got a black pair for srp from sweden and i already have the shipping confirmation

anyone else ordering from OSNEAKER ??
I bought the black pair on Friday and got confirmation and shipped status on Sunday... Tracking was provided yesterday and its expected to be at my door (signature confirmation) on Friday! I would email them and ask them what's the status on your order, they were pretty good at replying back.... Hope this helps! 

just when i was about over these my size becomes available but sells out again 
laugh.gif

edit: appreciate that @davinci  
smokin.gif

Check you pms bro....

Last edited:
Mine's gonna be here next Monday hopefully. Was hoping to have before the weekend so I can wear for Father's day brunch but Monday is cool considering it's coming from DK

Street Machine restock was going on too, only one size 10 black remains and it might be in someones bag already

JUST GOT SHIPPING CONFIRMATION FOR BOTH WHITE AND BLACK PAIRS ON STREET MACHINE

Two separate fedex emails

easily one of the best kops ive had

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom