Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

So the rsvp only for the jordans... or am I missi ng smething?
@NikeDallas: Autumn's Air Max 90 Doernbecher
launches Friday, 11/30 at 8am. First-come, first-served.
Autumn's story here http://t.co/ULrnXLXX

Hope I can score a pair of these. I like the look of the 9s. No niketown around me so NDC it will be. Goodluck to all

The game is ib tge habds of technology. Why. Cannt u camp anywhere for these?
Cyber camping tmrrw 200pm. Until eff it
Hey at least he can "cyber camp"......
laugh.gif

im thinking next year being the year of the 5, we get that DB version with that horrible elephant print, or was that just some shopped pic floating around?

Will try RSVP tomorrow. This is more of a test for me. If I can secure a pair via RSVP, I am 100% confident I will be able to get the Bred XIs.

If you set up your twitter notifications for NDC and your local NikeTown you should be able to use the RSVP idea no problems it worked for me on the 4s and the Foams

ive never rsvped before, need some tips. first, when I try to send a dm to nikedc it doesnt show the account does the mail still go to the account?

also what other tips should i consider?

Believe they r n ot slept on.... its always lke dat with the doernbecher.... watch the thread grw 10 pages as soon
As there is a new development.... dude up there located in the dmw didntnike just open a new store? Plus u could always drive to ny
If u are successful in the rsvp....
yeah for the dude lookin or other dmv heads who somehow arent aware nt georgetown doin their rsvp tomorrow random time i blieve

I have a feeling that one of finishline surprise is going to be the db 9 on friday.

Back
Top Bottom