Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

sorry dude, i have a life outside of sneakers...i actually had a couple accounts but after stepping back and forgetting passwords, i figured i come back to kill time at work......im not a collector, i just buy what i think looks good for the clothes i have, like the majority of regular folks.....i know how nt works, if you dont share the popular opinion then you are wrong.....so if it will make you happy i will post an emoji 1000 times so my opinion will matter since my post count will be high enough for you to respect MY opinion.

You have a life outside of sneakers, but you're "polling" people at your workplace about them?

and you're asking people what they think, why? You don't care, right?

And you posted the little tidbit about your co-workers, why? To show you had popular opinion?

So now that I commented on your lies.

It's not about popular opinion, it's about dumb comments and trolling posters. It's easy to see the obvious.

Anyone catch any reputable online preorders for the SBB? Please post them if you do. Will do my best to post some when I see them.

You have a life outside of sneakers, but you're "polling" people at your workplace about them?

and you're asking people what they think, why? You don't care, right?

And you posted the little tidbit about your co-workers, why? To show you had popular opinion?

So now that I commented on your lies.

It's not about popular opinion, it's about dumb comments and trolling posters. It's easy to see the obvious.
sure did ask my coworkers which shoe looked better to them.....and that affects you how???......do yourself a favor and dont leave that basement you probably been posting from for the last 12 years, before i tell ya mom to start charging you! 

sure did ask my coworkers which shoe looked better to them.....and that affects you how???......do yourself a favor and dont leave that basement you probably been posting from for the last 12 years, before i tell ya mom to start charging you! 

You're supposed to be pretending you have a life and don't care about sneakers, remember?

You need to be more consistent with your lies for your trolling. It's obvious you're not going to be a funny one, since humor also evaded you.

SBB for Chicago 1's would be an even trade bait.  It doesn't make any sense for it not to be since both will be hard to get.  If anything SBB will be MORE limited, but the way it balances out is that the Chi's are an OG color way.

When you are talking about Bred 11 lows, that was a GR. So of course that wouldn't be an even deal since so many people were able to cop that.  Even though it was an OG colorway, the limited factor plays a huge part in resale value. Believe it or not!

Last edited:
Yall be tripping on post count
Its how it is here, logic and common sense stops once you log on to the site

I think they'll be the same numbers, but just more widely distributed which means less for US buyers.
If we were going by post count then zyzz would have all the sagely advice
laugh.gif
This; even tho zyzz is a good dude just someone I wouldnt let take the final shot in a game 
Please don't let this be a repeat of the Chicago 1s thread
mean.gif
It will be 
laugh.gif

All we need now is eminem/gotem with the "these are the best JB release ever etc etc etc!" LOL

Last edited:

SBB for Chicago 1's would be an even trade bait.  It doesn't make any sense for it not to be since both were hard to get.  If anything SBB will be more limited, but the way it balances out is that the Chi's are an OG color way.

When you are talking about Bred 11 lows, that was a GR. So of course that wouldn't be an even deal since so many people were able to cop that.  Even though it was an OG colorway, the limited factor plays a huge part in resale value. Believe it or not!
i was surprised at the amount of hype the chis, but the reseller base in my city gets stronger with every og release.....i mean i can find some kicks in store that surprise me to this day such as moonwalker kobes, royal ko's, that i thought would sold out everywhere based on their hype....but those 2 letters OG make all the difference apparently

^I don't think you should have been surprised. I don't think anyone was necessarily surprised. It's more than just those two letters, "OG," it has a lot to do with the overall execution of the model, the decades since it released in that form and of course the timlessness/nostalgia that comes with that color. It's the most recognizable. Oh and the fact that they became limited didn't help.

^I don't think you should have been surprised. I don't think anyone was necessarily surprised. It's more than just those two letters, "OG," it has a lot to do with the overall execution of the model, the decades since it released in that form and of course the timlessness/nostalgia that comes with that color. It's the most recognizable. Oh and the fact that they became limited didn't help.
i guess what i also meant to say was that i have never heard someone say the leather feels good....its more like these the first Js "you know how much they gonna go for" or "how limited are they"......matter of fact nt was the first place i have heard anyone mention leather quality....believe it or not some folks just buy sneakers to match their gear, but more folks are being put on to the intricacies of the game thanks to 60minutes/tv exposure and now they know  to look for such things so they can make a quick buck if they choose

Last edited:

That's the thing about sneakers, everyone has their own opinions etc. To me I think Chicago's are way way better than Air Jordan Candy Corn 1's. Not saying I don't like these, I do, I just like CHicagos a lot more. Some like these more, so it's very beauty is in the eye of the beholder type thing.
True, everyone has their preferences and it is always nice to respect them.  That's what I try to do.

Also, as I said before (the thread) don't you guy's think that you overvaluing the Chicagos just a little bit?

Back
Top Bottom