Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Hibbet.PNG

Day 1 under retail gang!! Nice!
is this from footaction.com

PenGriffeyII PenGriffeyII

Which 12s? The Olive colored ones? I think those will be a little limited, so not quite as easy to cop.

Yeah the Olive colored ones. I have a shoe connect, but his prices are RIDICULOUS. He wanted $400 to preorder these 13s like 4 months ago. I hate dealing with him, but he always has what I need in stock. I think I’ll be okay waiting a few months for the Olives to hit the outlets, as I probably won’t wear them in the fall/winter too much anyway.

Eastbay and Footlocker crapped out on me.

DSG wouldn't let you use PayPal. :stoneface:

Copped on Finish Line though. :pimp:

Copped. Had a FNL Winner's Circle Reward that was expiring this month. Interested to see these in person.

the demand just isnt there

whether its because the last retro was only 5 years ago, more buying options, the current consumers arent familiar with he got game, or just flat out nobody is buying retros like that anymore

I think it’s everything you said and then some

Luckily i sold my 2013 pair last night to get these. i like these more, they feel sleeker than the last time they released. Glad i got there early to. i think they had only two in each size.

Woke up like 40 minutes late SNKRS was sold out in my size. Couldnt put in cart on footlocker,copped on finishline.

Was able to get a pair from Finish Line online with no issue.:pimp: Would have rather got them in store, but my nearest mall is 30 min away and I have a wedding we have to be at today. These are def going straight to feet for sure. Cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom