Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Yeah I know, but if so, then I don't mind waiting till a future date.

I already have 3 pairs of all red shoes.
laugh.gif
i hear you bruh... I'm working on getting my first

All of my orders through FNL have shipping confirmation on them. The funny thing is the one pair of the white infrareds do not. I won't lie I am not to bothered by that. LOL

Has anyone's Nike EU order status changed? Mines stuck at preparing to ship and they haven't charged my card yet
Mine is currently "In Progress".  

So disappointed to learn they don't fit true to size.  They are my first pair of sixes.

hope your ready for 6+months
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is currently "In Progress".  

So disappointed to learn they don't fit true to size.  They are my first pair of sixes.

Mines still 'In Progress', then says preparing for shipment once I click it. Fit big? Damn, I had to .5 size up again because my size instantly sold out.

If you guys have question with FNL you can dm @FinishlineHelp on twitter.

Told me my WC points will still be given to me even though I wasn't able to enter in my number :smokin

If so I don't expect more than $20 per pair which would put them at $210. I'm ok with that.

Last edited:
Damn hope not. Never got charged in the past for customs but its been a while.
Multiples are an immediate tax basically! Unless you did TWO separate orders that were processed and shipped separately.
If so I don't expect more than $20 per pair which would put them at $210. I'm ok with that.
Got hit with $60 for ONE pair of Scooby-Doo Lebrons from END

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines still 'In Progress', then says preparing for shipment once I click it. Fit big? Damn, I had to .5 size up again because my size instantly sold out.
Mine is on 'Preparing to ship' also but estimated delivery is 20th so I'm not too worried.

Ok, resellers sucks. People who buy from resellers for double retail are stupid. Case closed. Can we keep this to the shoes and if they become available @spots on the web or local?

SHOEGAME=RESELLERS,,,welcome to my life brah lol,,it sucks but its true,thats why you have to have your A-game to stay with the bullcrap a.k.a. resellers

Last edited:
Folks that pay resell price are just s worse as resellers. If people weren't so damn thirsty and would just take a loss and move on instead of paying rape, there wouldn't be this huge resell market.

But dudes just got to have their shoes and pay ridiculous prices to get them. And I won't lie, it pisses me off that people buy shoes just to flip them. Makes it harder to get for people like me that actually want them and wear them.

EXACTLY BRO

Folks that pay resell price are just s worse as resellers. If people weren't so damn thirsty and would just take a loss and move on instead of paying rape, there wouldn't be this huge resell market.

But dudes just got to have their shoes and pay ridiculous prices to get them. And I won't lie, it pisses me off that people buy shoes just to flip them. Makes it harder to get for people like me that actually want them and wear them.

EXACTLY BRO
But if there is a shoe that I really want to own and the only way to get a pair is to pay reseller price I should just pass on them. I don't think so. Yes some releases I can just take the loss but if I really want a pair of kicks I will have them one way or the other even if that means paying resell. If I can get these for retail then you can best believe I will search for the cheapest resellers price. It's just the nature of the beast nowadays

Back
Top Bottom