Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

PUMP FAKE!!! Lol!!! It's 4/20 An My BDay Tomorrow Had Too...
IMG_20180420_190906100.jpg
Pics Later!!!

Happy Born Day fam, wild out!

So I was at work when they released on SNKRS. Normally for a release I really want (royal Chi 1s), I'm waiting for 10am to hit. Today though, I was busy delivering a car. So I missed. Looked on the app, sold out. Thought, no worries, I gotta slow down a tad so I'll let these go. Got EXTREMELY BUSY at work, got home at 7:30, ate, so I didn't even check NT till now.

Did some reading on the past 7 pages. Some say the app was wonky. So I deleted and reinstalled. Surprise, almost a FSR. Then others are saying they are sitting on the foot sites. Check FTL. Full size run and carting. Mmmm...then it hits me!! I still have my $50 GC to Footlocker from my wife on Valentine's Day!! Can I pass these up for $140 out of pocket?!! Don't think so. I may have to check KOP tomorrow to see if they have any left in my size.

I got mine for $152. In the back of my mind, I wouldn't be surprise if these go even lower later.....
That’s what I was thinking as I also walked out the door with them at 152. Had to expect this with all the releases so far this year and not to mention, cool greys, 4 pairs of 1s, the Kawhi 1s and hurricane 3s all coming out in a 3 week span. Insane

That’s what I was thinking as I also walked out the door with them at 152. Had to expect this with all the releases so far this year and not to mention, cool greys, 4 pairs of 1s, the Kawhi 1s and hurricane 3s all coming out in a 3 week span. Insane

The only good part about getting them on the 1st day of release regardless if they do go on sale lower than 152 later is that the pairs are fresh. After a certain while people try on the shoes in stores, return them back to nike etc, and then you gotta do the NT inspector gadget with all the flaws lol. So under retail and peace of mind of first day cop, im cool.

Finally got my pair. Just made it back home from Champs (was able to use my VIP reward :pimp:). Had been dreading that drive to the mall all day but finally got off my *** and went and copped a pair. Glad these aren’t a hyped shoe. Feels good to just going in and purchase at my own leisure.

How do these fit? Like 10s from 05 or the recent 10s?
Put some hours on these today, I would say they run TTS, toe box felt slightly narrow but probably just my feet. I wear force fields no matter what and these had a tiny amount of that classic side toe crease the 10s get. Definitely not as bad as the leather creases though

Doesn't the 10s always fit true to size? Then again I got rid of my 05s and just got the chis and powder blues

had too work today so i ordered from shoe palace at lunch. after work I went to the mall and between the ftl and fnl they still had 3 pairs in my size. every pair just horrible! glue stains, stains on the suede. the pair at ftl had a chunk of the midsole missing on back under the jumpman. I heard nothing but good things bout pairs in this thread but i just cancelled my shoe palace order. sadly, after seeing those pairs I really don't want these badly enough too deal with the headache of trying to exchange or send these back

ya glue stains alone dont really bother me. my aqua 8s are pretty bad but they're mine... what i saw today however... DAMN that being said the pair I cancelled was probably flawless! oh well

ya glue stains alone dont really bother me. my aqua 8s are pretty bad but they're mine... what i saw today however... DAMN that being said the pair I cancelled was probably flawless! oh well

don't worry. you probably did yourself a favor by cancelling and saving some money because these will be had on steady discount price down the road if you want them. 10s aren't desirable and resellers aren't checking for these, hype beasts that only buy stuff that sell out are now bailing on copping, and depending on how massed produced these are (looking plentiful is my guess) these will be sitting for a while. I think a good amount of people buying these understand the history and nostalgic reasons, OG colorway, etc. You have think think about the 90% of the other sneaker young kids out there they dont care about that, they look at these as some plain Jane black lame outlet 10s. So you're Gucci...cop on the low.

Back
Top Bottom