Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

You would swear the complaints aren’t over shoes...I would love to see the quality shoes some of you people can put out making 10,000 shoes a day.

Defending JB like they give two ****s about you, if they cant attach the midsole to the upper without it looking like a 3rd grader slapped it together with crazy glue then ill save my 200.

Defending JB like they give two ****s about you, if they cant attach the midsole to the upper without it looking like a 3rd grader slapped it together with crazy glue then ill save my 200.

I’m not defending anybody. I’m just saying it’s over exaggerated. You probably don’t have the $200 so you blast quality. Glue is glue, and if you ever owned the Orginals, which I did you would know that the same non-issues were present back then. Nobody put a magnifying glass up to a pair of basketball shoes.

I’m not defending anybody. I’m just saying it’s over exaggerated. You probably don’t have the $200 so you blast quality. Glue is glue, and if you ever owned the Orginals, which I did you would know that the same non-issues were present back then. Nobody put a magnifying glass up to a pair of basketball shoes.

Listen Leonard I dont care that you had these back in the day and I dont care that even back in the day Jordan Brand had quality issues.

My issue with these and 8s for example is how messy and un uniform the place where the midsole and upper meet. I dont care if theres a little glue coming off here and there trust me. I do care though if its all janky and uneven.

I know everyone on NT is CEO 10k a day but I dont need these shoes to fill a void in my life. Go buy 10 pairs if it makes you happy.

Listen Leonard I dont care that you had these back in the day and I dont care that even back in the day Jordan Brand had quality issues.

My issue with these and 8s for example is how messy and un uniform the place where the midsole and upper meet. I dont care if theres a little glue coming off here and there trust me. I do care though if its all janky and uneven.

I know everyone on NT is CEO 10k a day but I dont need these shoes to fill a void in my life. Go buy 10 pairs if it makes you happy.

And no one cares. So if you don’t want them, why come to complain that you don’t want them? You have nothing else to do?

Picked up my pair yesterday, & got my God Son a pair as well! Now time to hunt down a tee. I wanted these for 10 years now, ever since the CDP’s came out. Definitely a “Grail” shoe. I remember going to school that Monday after the release and my heart breaking when some other dude had them on with the matching tee. Told myself when I got older I’d get ‘em. So here we are!
D028300E-9491-4943-A3C5-F27B8B14A9C5.jpeg

I have by Tuesday to decide if I want these to play basketball in or pick another shoe

it always fun to read the different opinions about releases. personally, I love these shoes. my pair was flawless. I enjoyed the release because I got to to to the mall and actually grab the shoes I wanted on release day. yea, i paid full retail. maybe these hit the disco. maybe not. but, I got the shoes I wanted, when I wanted them and I'm happy. it always feels good to get a shoe I really want. I dont buy em all, so if I pay retail here and there, i can justify that with myself. I'm just real happy with mine

it always fun to read the different opinions about releases. personally, I love these shoes. my pair was flawless. I enjoyed the release because I got to to to the mall and actually grab the shoes I wanted on release day. yea, i paid full retail. maybe these hit the disco. maybe not. but, I got the shoes I wanted, when I wanted them and I'm happy. it always feels good to get a shoe I really want. I dont buy em all, so if I pay retail here and there, i can justify that with myself. I'm just real happy with mine

That’s what is all about. Happy you got your pair.

Any other narrow feet folks went half size down? Tried them on in my normal size and though quite comfy there was too much movement for my liking.

These is cool but JB “made” me buy infrared 10s couple years ago so my black 10 void has been filled already.

I’ll be checking the thread for squeaking updates tho.

My worry about waiting for discounts is that all the good pears eill get bought up before that and the only disco pairs left are teturns or ones with bad QC.
Any other narrow feet folks went half size down? Tried them on in my normal size and though quite comfy there was too much movement for my liking.
What’s your normal size?

10s generally have a reputation of running more snug, however for these...I felt like they are TTS ( I wouldn't size up or down) they do feel somewhat more comfortable and roomier than past 10s so I guess I can see your point, but it's not enough for me to size down. After wearing so many other retro models, sliding my feet in these 10s felt amazing..I think something about the shape of the 10s fits my foot correctly cause i'm pretty impressed with the comfort on these, none of that side pinching on your feet or toes. I think most people will be satisfied with the fitment of these...

Back
Top Bottom