Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

Still catching up with the thread from a busy weekend. But it seems like people agree the QC on these was down. I tried them on in store and the pair looked jacked; so did the one on the shelf. Glad I ordered two and can check them out then send them back.

And the pair I tried on was untouched.

Quick Polo Fit!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180422_154258265_LL.jpg
    IMG_20180422_154258265_LL.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 905
Last edited:
They're on NDC now but I'm getting the strong denial from customer service on using my 20% promo code

They're on NDC now but I'm getting the strong denial from customer service on using my 20% promo code

Hang up and call again, just like someone already mentioned...I was able to use a 20% promo code on it too on Friday for a friend. Unless they stopped it which I doubt because they made it on the regular nike site.

I was actually looking forward to these. Went to the ES Saturday to try and cop at disco. They had a bunch sitting I was surprised. Instantly added to my cart and looked around more. After trying them on I couldnt pull the trigger. I was disappointed cuz I do like them. And at $114 I was really tempted but passed. Box was super sick tho! Did the "I'm back" jordan 10 come in this box as well?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1187154473.jpg
    Snapchat-1187154473.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 54
I was actually looking forward to these. Went to the ES Saturday to try and cop at disco. They had a bunch sitting I was surprised. Instantly added to my cart and looked around more. After trying them on I couldnt pull the trigger. I was disappointed cuz I do like them. And at $114 I was really tempted but passed. Box was super sick tho! Did the "I'm back" jordan 10 come in this box as well?

Nah it had a white box

Nah it had a white box
Just googled it. Interesting.. I'm always curious what boxes Nike uses. I almost copped the shadows just cuz I like the box lol. I think the og aj11 used the same box. I wouldnt mind if they did.

honestly back in the days i bought two colorways of the x and dont remember what box they came in. always identified that box as my concord xi box

I wasn't sure if i was going to be like these but man...these are nice! I tried them on this afternoon and I knew I had to have them. I'll let my Nike pair **** to see if i can get these on discount somewhere else!

I’m not to mad at these, been wanting them for a while An with all suede or nubuck you gonna always have to take a gamble or picking out the best looking less flawed pair. But overall nice shoe, the box is one of my favorite things about this release, I just hope these don’t turn into “squeakers” like the previous 10s.

Mine arrived today from SNKRS. The left shoe had a bad scratch on the toe box so I sent them back. Will have to reorder from some where else because my size is no longer available from NIKE.com. Really hope to get this sorted out and get a pair of these, I really like them.

Once these hit below retail I will cop. Only if you could use discount codes on these now. I tried footlocker.com and it’s excluded.

Pair from Nike should be here tomorrow. Hoping for a good pair with minimal quality issues. Don’t want to have to go through 5 pairs to find a good one.

My pair from SNKRS got delivered to my office after I left. Can’t wait to check em out in the morning

Mine should be at my access point sometime today.. posting pics when they come in. Ordered two so Ill send one back and hopefully come out with a smooth pair.

I'm grateful for the condition of my pair, I tagged along with my boy earlier and we had to hit 3 stores to try to hunt down a good pair for him. I noticed some pairs had marks on them that look like rain drop stains probably from the glue. I think the faint "scratches" on the nubuck or suede or whatever is normal though...seem like all the pairs have it.

Back
Top Bottom