JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Damn so now when I buy a pair of kicks it feels like buying baseball cards. Error and variation Jordans! WOW JB!
Maybe JB should release some throw a few OG concords or Cool greys in circulation when they retro them this holiday.

JB is funny, so only 25 people got what they should have released. I wonder if 25 people will get the infrareds in durabuck.

Magic1978 wrote:
JB is funny, so only 25 people got what they should have released. I wonder if 25 people will get the infrareds in durabuck.
roll.gif

Oh the irony if this happens.

this really upsets the hell outta me..got people congratulating  the lucky one who got sumthing that should have been on all the shoes in the first place..damn JB and their games..I'm gettin sick of their $hi+

^ my homie in cali got a pair.. that lucky fool.. he thought they were fake.

air-jordan-11-special-1.jpg

air-jordan-11-special-2.jpg

“To continue our Silver Anniversary celebration, we have created 25 special pairs of the Air Jordan 11 that feature both a commemorative patch underneath the sole of the right shoe and an embroidered Jumpman on the heel. These 25 special pairs were put into circulation with the rest of the Silver Anniversary Air Jordan 11’s, and can be found at retail partners that carry these highly sought after kicks. Let the hunt begin.

Haven't said this in a while but, JB actually pulled off a "special" release off right this time with the 25 pairs.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

BigJ I wasn't really bashing the resell aspect just the whole pissing contest about who makes what off the flip and EOH always coming in threads trying to one up people is nauseating to read. His SN is one of the longest-tenured on here yet he clowns himself like a rookie constantly, just in my opinion.
Keep screaming my name Slim...

In the words of Drake (who I hate quoting, but, I figure he's fake and artificial, so you can relate to him)...
[h3]"The game ain't always fair; And that's the thing though... You can play your heart out, everyone don't get a ring though!... YOU_ARE_IN_THE_PRESENCE_OF_A_CHAMPION..."[/h3]
laugh.gif

K.I.M...

JB shoulda put a jumpman on all the anni XI and did something else to make those 25 pairs special. maybe like do a differ color jumpman or something.

it should have been all of them with the jumpman and 25 pairs without! that seems right like getting the mistake baseball card, now its like we all got the mistake cards and wish we had what they should have looked like, JB you dissapoint me

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

it should have been all of them with the jumpman and 25 pairs without! that seems right like getting the mistake baseball card, now its like we all got the mistake cards and wish we had what they should have looked like, JB you dissapoint me
agreed.
honestly, its like they made a special edition by having the shoes have what every other 11 normally has and have the regular version a stripped down iteration.
the people at JB make some terrible decisions IMO

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

My thoughts exactly, but hey, I passed anyway. Congrats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Magic1978 wrote:
roll.gif

Oh the irony if this happens.

If this happens?  
eek.gif
. But shhhhh cuz then the hype starts and the employees are gonna violate every box in the stock room. i like the idea though.

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

heres link of video with the jumpman 

aww hell naw
mad.gif
 I had a pair of 9.5s with the Jumpman on it but I got like 5 pair total 2 pair from this guy I know who works at footaction and 3 on RD. I traded him back for another pair cuz I thought he might have mixed up some fakes in there or somthing. He swore that he never sells fakes and none of his other pair had a jumpman and I was just like uh huh, ok, just trade these then.  Now I been trying to call him for the last 20 minutes and he is not answering. There goes my trip to Willie Jeffrey Jordan's candy factory.
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

OMG DUDE, NO YOU DIDN'T.....PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT TRUE, IF YOU REALLY FCKD UP THAT BAD I MIGHT CRY FOR YOU MYSELF
embarassed.gif

I KNOW AT FIRST I WUDDA THOUGHT ONE WAS FAKE BC I BOUGHT 2 PAIRS FROM MY BOY AT FOOTACTION, BUT THEN I WOULD OF 2ND GUESSED AND BEEN LIKE NAHHH THEY CAME FROM FOOTACTION, WHICH CAME STRAIGHT FROM JB. THEN I WUDDA RESEARCHED THE SHIIT OUT OF THEM. WAITED 2 DAYS N SAW THIS POST. THEN PROB BEEN ABLE TO SELL THE PAIR FOR SCRILLAAA I'D SAY $1000+

damnnn homie that was a very, very, very, very poor decision you made
ohwell.gif

now sum a$shole probably has em, just added a major grail to his collection

It was early saturday morning. I wasnt thinkin like JB would really do that and it didnt get leaked or anything. Cuz info like that usually does. So I thought FAKES cuz I know there were some floating around.  =And I only known dude for a couple years. so whatever. I hope he still has them. I will find out tomorrow.

NT. just got off the phone with my hook up and he told me he already resold the pair I traded him before he learned about this whole 1-25 jumpman/coin thing. I asked for how much and he said 220. 2 EFFIN 20? on Craigslist?  I'm calling it now ,somebody in the Bay Area is about to pop up with these next in sz 9.5... still love the shoe though. Im just real disapointed in myself. I think I might leave work early and head to the bar. Good luck on the "hunt" everyone who cares.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom