JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Went to the mall a hour or two ago and the Hibbett Sports manager said her's just came in stock. So my 13 is on lock. But some of the bigger stores in the mall about 20 miles away the Footlocker, Finish line, and Champs are not getting them at all and thats strange. But at least I can go right down the street and cop with ease.

Not liking how limited these are sounding at all. Will try Eastbay for 1 pair, and off to the mall for the other.

JB is smart to release these in limited quantities.

No XI mid sold separately has sat.

If these were to be a GR, they would sit and people would start seeing the XI differently. Just like what happened to the XII.

I was on the fence about these, but at the end of the day its an XI, and if i were to own one from the line it'd be these

I'll picking mine up on Monday from my local spot retail before release FTW

So these are gonna be hard to get seems like. Jb loves to create hyteria. Every store I have been 2 still have the Anniversary's on the wall. 3's 4's and 9's. So I guess if they shrink the production numbers and slap limited on them everyone is gonna go hog wild. I'm getting them because they will be easily attainable but if I had to jump through hoops they could be brought by someone else.

Celebrity-Feet-Drake-Air-Jordan-XI-White-1-570x378.jpg

And please spare me the headache.

1257.jpg

So I just did a quick comparison between my Anniversary XIs I got a few months ago to the retail pairs that are being distributed next week................

crappy Iphone pic:

Pre Release XIs on the left Retail on the right.

Biggest differences are in the patent leather. The retail versions have more shine, feel a lot better. The tounge on the early release XIs is a lot thicker and has that blueish tint to the whole tounge. The retail pairs do not. All silver. The tounge is definitly not as thick as well. The retail pairs feel more refined. That Patent leather on the pre release XIs is thicker. At some point tomorrow I'll shoot more detailed pics with my 50D.

These are garbage. I'm sorry but the poor quality and no jumpman = pass. I love the 11s but JB has done us a dis-service with these.

I picked up a few pairs for a friend and I this morning in Hollywood. They are nice but they really are not that nice. No Jumpman sucks, and they aren't jaw-dropping clean. I went back and forth on buying a second a pair but considering they are all white, and XIs, I decided to buy a second pair. For everyone saying they will be hard to get, I don't think that will be the case. I copped three pairs at retail this morning at a store that usually charges extra, just do your shopping and be on your hustle about your shoe game and you should be fine.

I know it's been a while, but NT just is not the same. does anyone remember me?

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Am I the only one who thinks.....

That these could possibly sit on shelves for a while?
I personally don't like them ... but people will buy antyhing with a jumpman on it

Originally Posted by paulmj

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Am I the only one who thinks.....

That these could possibly sit on shelves for a while?
I personally don't like them ... but people will buy antyhing with a jumpman on it
but there is NOT a jumpman on it, lol

only 200 finishlines got them. the closest store to me regardless of retailer is about an hour away. im thinking im gonna try the internet order at midnight and if i dont get them then ok. im at that point on these. i mean ebay has em pre-release sales for only around 225-250. these are special and of course have some hype bc they are XIs but thats about it. the limited release makes them sell out for sure. i assume mid day on saturday. kinda like the motorsport 6s did. they didnt sell out before mid afernoon. so depending on spot maybe a little line but nothing too crazy i dont think

only 200 finishlines got them. the closest store to me regardless of retailer is about an hour away. im thinking im gonna try the internet order at midnight and if i dont get them then ok. im at that point on these. i mean ebay has em pre-release sales for only around 225-250. these are special and of course have some hype bc they are XIs but thats about it. the limited release makes them sell out for sure. i assume mid day on saturday. kinda like the motorsport 6s did. they didnt sell out before mid afernoon. so depending on spot maybe a little line but nothing too crazy i dont think

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I was at a Nike boutique in Shanghai today.. They just got the shipment of the 11s today in the afternoon a total of 20 pairs. When i was there it was the last size 9, i decided to let it sit there because of the quality... in china it was about $180 USD
http://s393.photobucket.com/albums/pp14/Mikkol88eBay/?action=view&current=DSC_0106.jpg

All of those white Js belong in that display case and thats it. They shouldn't have been released at all. So fresh looking, only to have yellowed, cracked or peeled in just a few wears.

I still need that Kobe shirt. Looks like china is hoarding them all.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I picked up a few pairs for a friend and I this morning in Hollywood. They are nice but they really are not that nice. No Jumpman sucks, and they aren't jaw-dropping clean. I went back and forth on buying a second a pair but considering they are all white, and XIs, I decided to buy a second pair. For everyone saying they will be hard to get, I don't think that will be the case. I copped three pairs at retail this morning at a store that usually charges extra, just do your shopping and be on your hustle about your shoe game and you should be fine.

I know it's been a while, but NT just is not the same. does anyone remember me?
yea where is the st fighter balrog gif u had before?

If these all whites were never released, all of you would be crying that JB never releases the "real heat." Everyone on here is insatiable when it comes to these shoes. If it isn't a minor detail it's something else. We all know JB is using different materials now. Things change. Learn to adapt and evolve. Quit ya crying and enjoy wearing them already.

Im with GottaBdaShoes everyone cry's about the shoes people haven't seen that its don't matter what jordan you get thats coming out beside them premium 2 that they are not gonna be like ogs succ it up or don't buy

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If these all whites were never released, all of you would be crying that JB never releases the "real heat."
Exactly.
laugh.gif

I can see it now.  "Those were dope! JB never releases the good stuff, instead we get crappy retros."

Mhm, yeah.

Those photos.
pimp.gif

Gonna need these for the summer.

Might put one on ice.

If I were to put one on ice, what would be the best way to store them to maintain that pristine icey sole?

Back
Top Bottom