Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Really bothered huh....
Memes, ignore function. Do your thing.

Anyway..... We still talking about Kanye in this thread?
how he can redeem himself in the public eye?
For those done with him you done with every project he ever worked on too?
How fire the album gotta be since people will put under a super microscope.?

He was challenged on several of his assertions and he responded by wanting to give hugs from the footage I saw.
I don't follow TMZ too much so I can't give you his name, but the host didn't really challenge him in that moment so much as let him double down in his stance. When I say challenge I mean pointing out that he's wrong, explaining why and then giving him a chance to rebuttal.

Van did challenge him but not directly on that comment and not immediately in that moment. I just wish someone shut that **** down from jump...wonder how he could have handled that.

Really bothered huh....
Memes, ignore function. Do your thing.

Anyway..... We still talking about Kanye in this thread?
how he can redeem himself in the public eye?
For those done with him you done with every project he ever worked on too?
How fire the album gotta be since people will put under a super microscope.?

Really?

Kanye stans are truly delusional, and that's coming from someone who used to support him.

"That beat is so dope, Kanye might actually be right about slavery"

He doesn't need us to save him; he only needs to listen to his first album and ask himself how he went from that to Confederate flag wearer and alt-right supporter.

So is that a no he can't.?
I'm just asking questions.

but redeem ≠ sway my opinion

so why even acknowledge what he said?

so its more like: “That beat is so dope, so i dont gaf what Kanye said about slavery"

not that “he may be right”

thats more of that either black or white bs we always see

Last edited:
but redeem ≠ sway my opinion

so why even acknowledge what he said?

so its more like: “That beat is so dope, so i dont gaf what Kanye said about slavery"

not that “he may be right”

thats more of that either black or white bs we always see
I see what you're saying.

What's Kanye's OWN era? I'm curious as to what dude means by this...

We talkin' popularity, or something else?

y’all acting like Kanye wasn’t considered the best artist out in 2010-2012

I get he may have lost y’all after that but let’s not discredit everything he’s done

y’all acting like Kanye wasn’t considered the best artist out in 2010-2012

I get he may have lost y’all after that but let’s not discredit everything he’s done

I'm not a big fan of her's, but umm beyonce?

I really think people who make these outlandish statements about Kanye should step outside the realm of rap music.

Kanye wasn't even winning the most grammys between 2010-2012

Ya'll really gotta chill.

Beyonce was definitely a bigger artist than Kanye in 2012. Did you just start listening to music or something?

I gotta watch that video when I get a chance, I'm intrigued. Gambino has a very similar fanbase as Kanye so it's interesting to hear and see this type of **** when you gotta huge white fanbase.

I really think people who make these outlandish statements about Kanye should step outside the realm of rap music.

Kanye wasn't even winning the most grammys between 2010-2012

Ya'll really gotta chill.

Beyonce was definitely a bigger artist than Kanye in 2012. Did you just start listening to music or something?

Metacritic says otherwise

not one of her albums was rated above 80 before 2013

8DD9130B-8B63-453C-B216-8A7494E663C7.jpeg

these are the averages of EVERY critic to review the album as well

Attachments

• 3661FC52-4264-4990-8677-16315D0A7481.jpeg
    3661FC52-4264-4990-8677-16315D0A7481.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 5
This was 2009:

Exactly. Single Ladies came out in 2008, Halo 2008, Love on top 2011, Run the world 2011...

These are some of her biggest songs all before her last 2 albums. I'm not even a fan of her music, but damn :lol:

If you were alive between 2008-2012 and didn't hear beyonce... You must have been trying your hardest to avoid her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom