Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

got a genuine question

Y’all think ye been doing all this coocoo crazy **** because his mom isn’t here anymore?
Like he’s looking for guidance in any crazy **** he comes across

And yeah goodwill banning you is ridiculous
As if the homeless would care about ye issues and not want clothing and shoes to stay warm this winter

I remember that being a brought up a lot years ago when his behavior was all over the place.
No, I don't think he's actions are all because his mother isn't here. He's bipolar and doesn't believe in medical treatment. I do think his mother presences would have assisted with dealing with the bipolar since I think he would have looked at her opinion as unbiased on it.

I'm of the opinion he's a bipolar person whose currently in a manic episode with a bigger platform than most bi polar people.

got a genuine question

Y’all think ye been doing all this coocoo crazy **** because his mom isn’t here anymore?
Like he’s looking for guidance in any crazy **** he comes across

And yeah goodwill banning you is ridiculous
As if the homeless would care about ye issues and not want clothing and shoes to stay warm this winter
She's been gone 15 years. Lots of people lose parents and don't turn into this.

i hope khloe, kim whichever has armed guards

this is not going to end well man. not at all

and all of you idiots supporting this guy are gonna be at fault aswell if this guy ends up shooting up and killing people.

imagine if all these nutty mass shooters had fans like you. wake the **** up you clowns

B20D92B7-8EEE-4B1B-94C6-B1A293092F15.gif

If Ye come back from this media attention, this would be the greatest comeback of all time. I don't see that happening to how does this all end?..

He already Lowkey won by the fact that people aren’t unanimously against him like they’re tryna make it :lol: you even have some people (not 6pac 6pac who enjoys having an account on NikeTalk.com) saying he has somewhat of a point based off how the media is reacting. And now the situation is made even wilder by Kyrie jumping into the mix with similar rhetoric and how that’s finna play out lol.

*not an endorsement of any of Kyrie or Kanye’s rhetoric towards Jewish people*

He already Lowkey won by the fact that people aren’t unanimously against him like they’re tryna make it :lol: you even have some people (not 6pac 6pac who enjoys having an account on NikeTalk.com) saying he has somewhat of a point based off how the media is reacting.

*not an endorsement of any of Kanye’s rhetoric towards Jewish people*
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is such a bad take

:lol: I’m just saying if what they’re doing these past few weeks supposed to be the death blow and people are still on social media and his comments still siding with him and still focusing on his initial questions, that would be kinda alarming to me if I’m apart of the media/corporations that’s been trying to get him the **** outta here. Same for Kyrie and what’s finna happen with the Nets and Nike lol. They emptied the clip on dude to where the only thing left is actually emptying the clip on dude :lol:.

*not an endorsement of any hateful rhetoric against Jewish people*

White supremacists, other antisemites, goofs balls, and contrarians are not against Ye

So even though he lost all his business deals, and over a billion in net worth, he low-key winning

That just seems like a silly way to look at things

He is burning his life's work to the ground, idiots on social media supporting him is not winning. Thinking that is a cope for his fans

Last edited:
White supremacists, other antisemites, goofs balls, and contrarians are not against Ye

So even though he lost all his business deals, and over a billion in net worth, he low-key winning

That just seems like a silly way to look at things

He is burning his life's work to the ground, idiots on social media supporting him is not winning. It is a cope

I’m referring to black people/those of the culture and those not on the alt right type timing (who honestly seem like they’d be closer to feeling like Ye is a dumb *** regardless of the Venn diagram in some of their beliefs :lol:). The non bigots/those of the urban community that are going back and digging up things like that Charlemagne clip from Vlad where he’s pretty much saying the same thing Ye is :lol: (without the extra death con 3 ******** that Ye rightfully deserves a good bit of the backlash for).

Also gotta remember that he was begging to get out of the Def Jam/UMG and Adidas deal before he said anything about Jews. I’m not gonna go as far as to say all this was purposeful like I done seen ****** try to say lol, but the only L I see is that they can still sell Yeezys and not pay him, which the culture will probably side with Ye on if he can drop a new hard silhouette before next spring when that change takes place.

I know I sound like “that guy” tho :lol:

I’m referring to black people/those of the culture and those not on the alt right type timing (who honestly seem like they’d be closer to feeling like Ye is a dumb *** regardless of the Venn diagram in some of their beliefs :lol:). The non bigots/those of the urban community that are going back and digging up things like that Charlemagne clip from Vlad where he’s pretty much saying the same thing Ye is :lol: (without the extra death con 3 bull**** that Ye rightfully deserves a good bit of the backlash for).

Also gotta remember that he was begging to get out of the Def Jam/UMG and Adidas deal before he said anything about Jews. I’m not gonna go as far as to say all this was purposeful like I done seen ****** try to say lol, but the only L I see is that they can still sell Yeezys and not pay him, which the culture will probably side with Ye on if he can drop a new hard silhouette before next spring when that change takes place.

I know I sound like “that guy” tho :lol:
Yeah, you do :lol:

To be honest, you sound the a regular ole delusional Ye Stan trying to spin things

Kanye is in a really bad spot

Last edited:
LOW KEY WINNING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, you do :lol:

To be honest, you sound the a regular ole delusional Ye Stan trying to spin things

Kanye is in a really bad spot

When you empty the clip of everything you possibly could do to the ***** and the people who don’t even like him ask questions like this, what do you call it? Reply with actual words and no laughing emojis challenge :lol:

This isn’t even the “he made Graduation” crowd these are the people who DONT like him/think he’s wrong :lol:

lowkey winning means making yourself a victim and comparing yourself to george floyd because adidas and co took away his money

Back
Top Bottom