Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

lowkey winning means the entire media makes you out to be a bigot and a good portion of people still are focusing on your initial questions regarding contracts and the hypocrisy of how rhetoric regarding different races are handled

I’m sure y’all will get a lot of laugh emoji reactions though :lol:

Why reply with actual words when this would suffice:
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 22.38.06 PM.png

I’m sure y’all will get a lot of laugh emoji reactions though :lol:
It's his fault with being bad with words tbh. Not only that but he doesn't make sense half of the time. Said that it's okay for him to call other people a ****** because he has a mental illness but then saying that a jewish doctor misdiagnosed him. Also said that he knows how it feels to have a knee on his neck but also saying that the cop's knee wasn't on his neck like that when talking about george floyd.

When you empty the clip of everything you possibly could do to the ***** and the people who don’t even like him ask questions like this, what do you call it? Reply with actual words and no laughing emojis challenge :lol:

This isn’t even the “he made Graduation” crowd these are the people who DONT like him/think he’s wrong :lol:

Miscellaneous internet chatter

How does any of this benefit Kanye in a tangible way?

Compared to what he has lost, the views of Twitter randoms don't balance the scales in any real way

Miscellaneous internet chatter

How does any of this benefit Kanye in a tangible way?

There isn’t a unanimous sentiment of “Ye is wrong” whether it’s people who are holding on to 04-12 or people who actually dislike him but can notice the hypocrisy of the situation when it comes to the corporations/media/record industry.

I said when he started with the WLM tee this was all a rollout. If it stayed there he woulda looked like he was reaching for attention, which he was. Now they done ****** around and gave him a new “underdog” narrative to fuel the next rollout, which is what’s at the root of most of this dumb *** behavior since 2016 :lol: being the socially conscious outspoken guy isn’t the “underdog” in a post Obama era so he pivoted to the “black men can’t be free thinkers” bull **** :lol:

But to answer your question in short, what else can they do to him? If the answer is nothing other than kill him then it’s kinda crazy they did all that and people who both like him and don’t like him are focusing on his initial questions/the corporate hypocrisy.

There isn’t a unanimous sentiment of “Ye is wrong” whether it’s people who are holding on to 04-12 or people who actually dislike him but can notice the hypocrisy of the situation when it comes to the corporations/media/record industry.

I said when he started with the WLM tee this was all a rollout. If it stayed there he woulda looked like he was reaching for attention, which he was. Now they done ****ed around and gave him a new “underdog” narrative to fuel the next rollout, which is what’s at the root of most of this dumb *** behavior since 2016 :lol: being the socially conscious outspoken guy isn’t the “underdog” in a post Obama era so he pivoted to the “black men can’t be free thinkers” bull **** :lol:
In the grand scheme of things, why does that even matter?

A few randoms on social media don't balance the scales compared to all the damage he has done to their personal and professional life

Getting some people to defend your idiotic behavior is not a low-key win. It doesn't help Ye in any real way

And I just don't think the underdog antisemite has that much legs.

Even if he does salvage something out of all this, he has poisoned the well to a point he won't be seeing the same level of success unless he does something major to make up for all this nonsense. And it starts with getting professional help for his mental issues, something he seems unwilling to do.

Your argument just seems really silly to me

But to answer your question in short, what else can they do to him? If the answer is nothing other than kill him then it’s kinda crazy they did all that and people who both like him and don’t like him are focusing on his initial questions/the corporate hypocrisy.

Spend some time with actual adults instead of man-children and the losers in the Yeezy thread, and you’ll know that no one with a brain is “focusing on his initial questions”. No one with common sense thinks he has a good point.

It’s been stated over and over again that yes, people can unfortunately get away with disrespecting black people with slick comments, stereotypes, etc. However, tearing down other groups for rightfully being upset at bigoted comments makes no sense. The sinister Jews in your mind aren’t the one spreading false facts about how dangerous minorities are, replacement theories, and other dangerous white supremacist conspiracies. That’s all from Kanye’s boy Tucker Carlson and the rest of his right wing friends on Fox.

This is the man that made Family Business, We Major, Hey Mama, Devil In A New Dress. Damn :smh:
I mean if you think about…..like give it a deep dive….what the hell does that have to do with the weather in Alaska?

I remember that being a brought up a lot years ago when his behavior was all over the place.
No, I don't think he's actions are all because his mother isn't here. He's bipolar and doesn't believe in medical treatment. I do think his mother presences would have assisted with dealing with the bipolar since I think he would have looked at her opinion as unbiased on it.

I'm of the opinion he's a bipolar person whose currently in a manic episode with a bigger platform than most bi polar people.
My best friend has bipolar disorder so I have my fair share of experiences with manic episodes. In her case, those episodes come with incoherent rambling, self-destructive and very impulsive behavior, as well as sometimes paranoia. Never anything offensive relating to race etc though.
So Kanye’s behavior seems quite familiar to me, aside from the offensive rhetoric.

At best, it’s an explanation and not an excuse.

Spend some time with actual adults instead of man-children and the losers in the Yeezy thread,

Is there any subject that everyone unanimously agrees? Fanboys and nazis being the only people on his side isn't a win.

:lol: at closing your eyes and screaming lalala ignoring that this is all rhetoric from people who DONT like Ye lol. Y’all are hilarious “fanboys and nazis” :rofl:

1667164482248.jpeg

Only online opinions that are ****ting on him count though I guess :lol:

Back
Top Bottom