Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

:lol: at closing your eyes and screaming lalala ignoring that this is all rhetoric from people who DONT like Ye lol. Y’all are hilarious “fanboys and nazis” :rofl:

1667164482248.jpeg

Only online opinions that are ****ting on him count though I guess :lol:

Again, name a subject that there's unanimous agreement on in 2022.

:lol: at closing your eyes and screaming lalala ignoring that this is all rhetoric from people who DONT like Ye lol. Y’all are hilarious “fanboys and nazis” :rofl:

1667164482248.jpeg

Only online opinions that are ****ting on him count though I guess :lol:
Remember Don Imus?

Remember the ex-owner of the Clippers?

Remember Kramer?

The only people talking about double standards have short memories.

“I don’t even like Kanye but I hope he succeeds off principle” is the focal point there

Of course he’s not moving Yeezys for $1000 a piece :lol:

And the part about “Chinese hypebeasts”? Was that profound?

Whatever the “focal point” was had so much stupidity around it, best to just ignore it all.

Remember this guy?

He had a lot of people online, fans and non-fans alike, agreeing with him

Guess that means there's some validity to the flat earth

We don’t even have to go back that far, Meyers Leonard hasn’t been back on a team since he uttered an antisemitic slur while he was steaming on Twitch.
Meyers said that sentence with the most bass I've ever heard in his voice. Glad he's finally an afterthought.

This topic is weird

Why can't some of you separate issues, instead of folding them all up in one defending a nut job who's black when convenient.

He becomes black again, because some of us are foolish enough to fall for it. Who cares why Kanye is losing sponsorships. Y'all owe that fool loyalty because you liked an album 15 years ago? The same people who ask about Harriet Tubman, MAGA, WLM didn't care about it, but use it as a crutch for their argument. The conversation should be, it should have been happen, not why didn't it. Because if you cared about that, you wouldn't be defending him now. You would at least be on the sidelines.

and why don't we have "power", because you always have people doing this and having useless arguments, goal post moving and distracting from ones. We don't even need cointelpro to do it, we now do it naturally.

Last edited:
6pac 6pac i think this is what you looking for

⬇️⬇️⬇️

I think all the companies parting ways with Kanye…will only serve to give him more support (and make him look like the victim in all of this, with some half truths that they will run with in a terrible way)

It’s sick. But people really buy in to the “cancel culture” stuff. And in their heads, this is just confirmation of their priors.

Not actually looking at the fact that it is simply a product of capitalism.

We don't even need cointelpro to do it, we now do it naturally.

What they’ve done to the concept of Black Lives Matter…is the exact same **** they did to the Panthers etc in the 60s. And I’m talking the reactionary and demonization of it, overall. In warp speed.

And *****s don’t even realize their help in discrediting it. All it took was the entry point (more bigotry to others)., and the message completely gone. Word association with BLM = corruption. Word association with “woke” = disingenuous corruption. Etc etc.

I’m old enough to remember when all the movements from the 60s were demonized. And this is in the 90s & early 00s. Couldn’t even teach Malcom x in some public schools. Now then same folks, twisting his words when convenient. And *****s stupidly falling for it.

One thing I realized is, we’ll never be on one accord. A sobering reality.

I'd really love to know the economic/social background of the parents that allowed their children to be enrolled in DONDA.

Imagine signing a NDA to send your kid to a unaccredited school of a nut job without a complete thought out thought who claims he doesn't read you know helps formulate the curriculum.

Much less them having to wear Yeezy clothing.

and people wonder how cults happen.

Back
Top Bottom