Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I'm positive being a deadbeat is a more net positive than whatever type of parenting produced Herschel's son.

(And it has nothing to do with his sexuality, dude is just a top tier repulsive human being)

I'm positive being a deadbeat is a more net positive than whatever type of parenting produced Herschel's son.

Which leads me to my point, all Warnock has going for him is he isn’t Herschel, great two party system we got going here everyone. But I’m the jack*** for calling it out.

If Warnock was the same exact person but with a R next to his name, I’m sure people wouldn’t be supporting him they way they have been.

Which leads me to my point, all Warnock has going for him is he isn’t Herschel, great two party system we got going here everyone. But I’m the jack*** for calling it out.

If Warnock was the same exact person but with a R next to his name, I’m sure people wouldn’t be supporting him they way they have been.
You are so damn loud proud and ignorant it is amazing.

Btw Im not trolling. I would genuinely like to know how a hardcore Kanye fan feels about what dude is doing now. Do you feel betrayed? Do you think he’s suffering from mental illness? Do you still believe there is a bigger plan behind all this? Do you think Kanye is genuine with all this? There’s nothing wrong to looking up to the wrong celebrity. You don’t actually know these people.
Huge Kanye fan. Went to his 3rd listening party at Soldier Field for Donda. Surrounded by white people. Heard some (yt) woman behind me ask someone else if they thought Kim Kardashian was there...and it was at that moment when I asked myself if he married Kim, did the Trump ****, etc...for white...not necessarily acceptance but maybe inclusion? Definitely white dollars. Seems like, as an entertainer, when you get in with them folks, your money goes up. And Kanye saw Kim as not only desirable physically but also a good business move.

I actually thought about this morning after seeing this podcast snippet. Is the guy just trying to secure that white bag while burning all other bridges. I dunno. I ain't got time to put that much thought into it.

Betrayed? Nah, but I do ask how the hell is this the person who made College Dropout and said Bush don't care about black people.

Mental illness? Sure, but I'm not chalking all of this up to that. Given that I'm still asking about him doing this for money, I think a lot of this is based in greed.

Bigger plan? Ya, get money.

Genuine? I do think he is genuine but also spouting off about stuff he just heard about/is learning about. That's the toughest part, imo. I def think it's "real."

I’m not whining, just calling out what I see.
And you are wrong

You donated to a candidate whose ex wife has made some pretty awful claims about, including being a dead beat dad, as well as domestic violence claims.
Bull****. There is a video of the supposed domestic violence call where Warnock talks to the police. He and this ex are in court regarding an increase in child support. He is in no way a deadbeat. I don't know asking the courts to decide your should support, while you are active in their life makes him a dead beat.

So please tell me again now I’m a child. Anytime someone goes against your opinion you go full attack mode and let the name calling come out as well. You literally do it to everyone that speaks against an opinion of yours. Sounds like child like behavior to me.

You consistently let yourself get so worked up and throw out words like fragile to people that aren’t really even that invested and aren’t putting that much energy into it. Who’s the fragile one?
You are a child because you can't handle anyone firmly disagreeing with you. You start to claim your are being bullied and all kinds of nonsense

If you opinion isn't coddled you complain.

I call you fragile because once your entitlement to talk ignorance without being corrected doesn't work, you whine.

It is pathetic. I don't have to watch what I say to make a safe space for your low information **** hot takes.

So you're saying that if Warnock was running a Republican platform he wouldn't have as much support from the left?

You might be on to something there

Betrayed? Nah, but I do ask how the hell is this the person who made College Dropout and said Bush don't care about black people.

I do this often myself :lol:

But then I'm reminded that College Dropout was released almost 20 years ago and people go bananas in a lot less time.

I'm on the "don't be mad it's over, be happy it happened" when thinking about his early music. It was a pretty good in my life. His first 4 albums pretty much coincided with my college years.

And I feel the exact same about you. Projection much ?

Warnock has a whole page with his stances on the issues. Anyone can look them up, you included. Walker disagrees with much of it.

Yet you refuse to do even a tiny bit of solid research. Just relying on petty low information gossip to make ignorant hot takes.

It is pathetic

Huge Kanye fan. Went to his 3rd listening party at Soldier Field for Donda. Surrounded by white people. Heard some (yt) woman behind me ask someone else if they thought Kim Kardashian was there...and it was at that moment when I asked myself if he married Kim, did the Trump ****, etc...for white...not necessarily acceptance but maybe inclusion? Definitely white dollars. Seems like, as an entertainer, when you get in with them folks, your money goes up. And Kanye saw Kim as not only desirable physically but also a good business move.

I actually thought about this morning after seeing this podcast snippet. Is the guy just trying to secure that white bag while burning all other bridges. I dunno. I ain't got time to put that much thought into it.

Mental illness? Sure, but I'm not chalking all of this up to that. Given that I'm still asking about him doing this for money, I think a lot of this is based in greed.

Bigger plan? Ya, get money.

Genuine? I do think he is genuine but also spouting off about stuff he just heard about/is learning about. That's the toughest part, imo. I def think it's "real."
Im not arguing YOUR theory but Im addressing as if it is Kanye’s plan. Because, clearly, this man wants more white in his life. I wonder if Michael Jackson went through this same thought process? Is there a correlation between extreme fame, success and suddenly wanting to be white? We used to joke about black celebrities “selling out” all the time in the 90s.

As far as chasing “the white bag”, I don’t think all the bridge burning was necessary seeing the the 3rd and 8th(and running) highest selling artist of all time are black. Michael Jackson and Rihanna respectively.

Tbh, I think he tried to go without his meds, that **** got the best of him and he’s too proud to admit it. So now he’s just leaning into it, trying to recoup is loses from the bottom of the barrel.

As far as chasing “the white bag”, I don’t think all the bridge burning was necessary seeing the the 3rd and 8th(and running) highest selling artist of all time are black. Michael Jackson and Rihanna respectively.
Yeah. But they're pop artist. That white bag was practically secured based on the genre of music "they" classified them as making. Ye is a rapper.

I fully agree all the bridge burning wasnt necessary though. Short sighted as ****, if my theory is correct. Cuz blk people spend money too.

So you're saying that if Warnock was running a Republican platform he wouldn't have as much support from the left?

You might be on to something there

Did you not read where I said he could be the exact same person with the exact same stances?

It’s the blind allegiance to a letter I was calling out.

Did you not read where I said he could be the exact same person with the exact same stances?

It’s the blind allegiance to a letter I was calling out.

Oh okay sorry about that

But you're right though, just look at the unwavering support Manchin and Sinema get

If they changed the letter next to their name they'd be getting criticized constantly

yooooooooo
skip1.png

Back
Top Bottom