Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I work, and make good money

Nice try with this attempt to pass of an insult as a serious question

Maybe you focus more on what you do for a living. So next time your cat has a medical issue, you can afford to take care of it.

I almost thought this was the political discussion thread.

You’re better than this Rusty.

I got no beef with Jameson, I put some money on his books, but...

you-can-only-push-a-man-so-far-im-at-my-breaking-point.gif

😭😭😭

That cat ain’t even mine.

And I didn’t bring your finances into question, just how you have all this free time.

Rusty LOVeS making it personal.

May I suggest that we call a truce here and focus back on the thread's real issue - Kanye's continued decent into madness, irrelevance and likely eventual bankruptcy? :lol:

There's enough there for us to mine without getting into the state of 'Murican political campaign financing and the run-off in Georgia.... unless the Krazy Kanye Klub decides to roll into ATL to stump for Walker lol.

Im not arguing YOUR theory but Im addressing as if it is Kanye’s plan. Because, clearly, this man wants more white in his life. I wonder if Michael Jackson went through this same thought process? Is there a correlation between extreme fame, success and suddenly wanting to be white? We used to joke about black celebrities “selling out” all the time in the 90s.

Gotta chime in and mention that there was rationale behind most of MJ’s actions back in the day.* Ye’s self-hate is somewhat unprecedented, and it actually bothers me when he compares himself to Mike.

*Other than having white children. Idk what was up with that :lol:

I think Kanye believes you can’t be offensive in analogy.
I remember the former MMA fighter turned actor, Gina Carano. She starred in such hits as the Haywire, Fast 6, and Mandalorian. She made an analogy between being right wing and being a Jew during the Holocaust. Mind you, this is a white woman (with possible native roots not sure) but many took offense to her comments. She was slated to get her own Disney+ series. And who knows what else. That all went away by “they.”

Some communities (Rusty) aren’t for the ish.

Kanye wildly offending the black community and is exhibiting behavior worse than Uncle Ruckus, Sam J in Django Unchained, or Charles Barkley.

Kanye wildly offending the black community and is exhibiting behavior worse than Uncle Ruckus, Sam J in Django Unchained, or Charles Barkley.

and you still have folks posting #istandwithye

straight ****ing cult like devil worshipping zombies turning these washed *** celebrities into gods

In the political thread, people have been discussing how Warnock keeps begging them for donations after they donated once.

They laugh when Trumps team spams donation emails .

But because it’s a left winged politician , go ahead, give your money away.
When it's proven that 90% of the money donated to Warnock goes towards non-political ends (just like donations to Trump and those affiliated to him do), your point will have validity.

Steve Bannon was going to serve a sentence for defrauding donors for the border wall until Trump pardoned him. Compare Trump to Democrats who actually defraud people, not those who do what all politicians do (beg for election money).

I don't know why there is such an insistence in this country on looking at politics superficially (see the earlier exchange about the definition of liberal in and outside the US) when all the info is out there for people.

Back
Top Bottom