Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

bro Occam's razor and he probably just saw that video of her on Youtube and is far enough removed from where he once was that he agreed with the message. i mean he's said in the past Black people focus on racism too much.

Lol, very true. Occam's razor indeed. I just like to think like The Question sometimes :lol:

rsz_fs14_2724.jpg

Cuz I don’t remember one persons name?

Or her unique appearance. Or the name of the school. Or what happened afterwards. Or the underlying issues behind any of it.

Best to just forget about it and mosey on back to the Sup thread, big fella.

At its core I don’t think conservative ideology is racist. I think it’s very pro status quo. The problems with that is that you’re forever using yesterday’s view of the world to define today. I do howeve think that there are a lot of racist people that find conservatism an easy way for them to remain socially stagnant. In a perfect world the conservative meritocratic/capitalistic world gives everyone exactly what they work for. We don’t live in a perfect world though.

Yup which often puts them on the wrong side of history in hindsight

not always, remember they're da brakes and progressives/liberals are acclerator pedal in politics...would you get in a car with no brakes?

also remember being a conservative is simply a faction of da overall GOP, there's alot of grey occupied space between a liberal and a conservative.

also remember being a conservative is simply a faction of da overall GOP, there's alot of grey occupied space between a liberal and a conservative.

:rofl:
That's how I know you're trolling us... you think there's still such a thing as a "moderate republican." Hooooo boy, thanks for the laugh...

:rofl:
That's how I know you're trolling us... you think there's still such a thing as a "moderate republican..

umm clearly you novice wit da politics :lol:...do you even know da difference between da freedom caucus wing and da chamber of commerce wing?

if there's no difference between moderate democrats/republicans and liberals/conservatives then why do they have primary contests...since everyone is da same? :lol:

Dude is losing his mind before our eyes and since he's an eccentric artist, people are trying to analyze it and make it deep. That lift yourself song is all the proof you need.

And just to think objectively, people imply that the maga phrase doesn't apply to blacks. But I'm trying to think, was there a time when blacks were better off? I'd say yes, probably the 60s and 70s before drugs were planted in our communities and gangs were running rampant, killing their own kind. Before people got so brainwashed and numb to black men getting killed, it wasn't a common theme in hip hop.

Let's say trump finds a way to lower the murder rate in high crime cities like Chicago, would you still hate him?

Last edited:
Charlemange asked, "For those that think Kanye should be cancelld (by us), do you feel the same way about rappers that promote violence and drug usage? Because what has Kanye done that is more detrimental to black society than those things?"

Please responds

Doctors promote prescription drug abuse every single day when they write prescriptions for Opioids when they should be giving people better options for actual healing instead of pain management.

With that being said, showing support for a white supremacist on its face, appears much more harmful to me than rappers making songs about drug abuse, killing etc.

People are going to have different opinions on this but to me, the worst thing you can do is support a racist like Tr*mp.

Republican or not Kanye will always get his... he let a lot of his left wing fans go by his recent antics but by doing so he is adding a bunch of right wing fans with $ to support him ...
no
matter what he say alot of them right wingers not dropping a cent on a black man

it dont work that way bro

This just feels like a weird dream.

Donald trump is president and kanye west supports him and kanye also wants to run for president.

Charlemange asked, "For those that think Kanye should be cancelld (by us), do you feel the same way about rappers that promote violence and drug usage? Because what has Kanye done that is more detrimental to black society than those things?"

Please responds

Where did he say this? I'd like to hear the responses.

My take on it:

Regarding violence in rap:

Black community is brainwashed into thinking it's normal for a black man to kill a black man in the hood. This is evident by the fact that this type of music is supported and loved. Killing black men in America has always been acceptable and profitable. Now black men are getting paid to promote it and the labels support it because they're getting paid and it doesn't affect their race/community.

Similarly, the two groups that struggle for respect and equality the most are blacks and women. Hip hop disrespects which groups the most? blacks and women. So much vile stuff is said towards women in rap b/c people feel like 'that's just the way it is' and they've accepted it. I think women are protected in this country but not respected. To an extent, I think they like it that way, but like to act like they don't. That's another topic though.

Regarding drug selling in rap

People just like danger and breaking the rules by nature, and this one just happens to be self-serving because it makes a profit regardless of it destroying another black life.

Regarding drug usage
that's just accepted in American youth culture and not exclusive to the black community/music.

There's little to no camaraderie in the black community. A fight breaks out and people don't break it up to save their black brother, they put it on worldstar. Black people don't come together until it's time to condemn another race, like what is happening with trump.

Cops killing blacks is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed and corrected, but it is far from the biggest problem in the black community. But it involves villifying another race, and that becomes top priority.

Black community was purposely torn apart and now we're just seeing the fallout. Even though we know better, the mentality is so set that it's hard to change.

It's almost like how black people KNOW soul food and country food is bad for them, it gives the high blood pressure, diabetes, but it's tradition and they're so used to it.

Last edited:
This just feels like a weird dream.

Donald trump is president and kanye west supports him and kanye also wants to run for president.

Where did he say this? I'd like to hear the responses.

My take on it:

Regarding violence in rap:

Black community is brainwashed into thinking it's normal for a black man to kill a black man in the hood. This is evident by the fact that this type of music is supported and loved. Killing black men in America has always been acceptable and profitable. Now black men are getting paid to promote it and the labels support it because they're getting paid and it doesn't affect their race/community.

Similarly, the two groups that struggle for respect and equality the most are blacks and women. Hip hop disrespects which groups the most? blacks and women. So much vile stuff is said towards women in rap b/c people feel like 'that's just the way it is' and they've accepted it. I think women are protected in this country but not respected. To an extent, I think they like it that way, but like to act like they don't. That's another topic though.

Regarding drug selling in rap

People just like danger and breaking the rules by nature, and this one just happens to be self-serving because it makes a profit regardless of it destroying another black life.

Regarding drug usage
that's just accepted in American youth culture and not exclusive to the black community/music.

There's little to no camaraderie in the black community. A fight breaks out and people don't break it up to save their black brother, they put it on worldstar. Black people don't come together until it's time to condemn another race, like what is happening with trump.

Cops killing blacks is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed and corrected, but it is far from the biggest problem in the black community. But it involves villifying another race, and that becomes top priority.

Black community was purposely torn apart and now we're just seeing the fallout. Even though we know better, the mentality is so set that it's hard to change.

It's almost like how black people KNOW soul food and country food is bad for them, it gives the high blood pressure, diabetes, but it's tradition and they're so used to it.
You worse than Trump generalizing black people like this. You sound ignorant as hell:smh:

Violence is generally accepted by all of America. Television and movies are filled with murder, violence against women, objectifying women, obesity and poor eating practices.,

Do you even listen to other genres? Country music has always talked about killing. Rock and Roll has promoted drug use forever.

The biggest problem in America is opioid addiction and the biggest drig dealers are doctors. You ignore your government purposely placing drugs in black communities to destabilize areas. There are plenty of documents if you bothered to research how this problem was created. You somehow think where you sell drugs make one worse than the other. This is exactly where systematic racism come into play. You legalize synthetic heroin, give it a big name, hire pharmaceutical reps to push your product, traveling around giving out free samples to doctors who over prescribe to people who don't even need it. All legal while getting people hooked on drugs, but that's somehow different than selling drugs on the street.

Fast food kills more people than soul food ever could. Have you even been down south? Everything is prepared unhealthy.

You are just as worse as the idiots who point to black on black crime when the issue of police brutality is brought. Somehow Chicago is a black problem and not an American problem. Blacks are somehow responsible for solving their own problems, while the police/govt is responsible for solving the crime issue for white people.

Without a doubt you are no different than Trump in believing black people create the conditions they have been subjected to. They want Black people to be Americans first, but don't treat them as such expecting them to solve their own issues created by someone most likely white.

Back
Top Bottom