Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

I look at Ye the same way I look at Dame, they both mean well and are right to an extent, but the delivery of it is hard to digest for some ppl

Haven't read the last 50 pages but I just wanted to say that house is dope as hell. **** look like a museum.

Got ad hominem quicker than normal
Is it ad hominem when you make baseless claims based on your opinion 100% of the time? No one is challenging Kanye on having his opinion or freedom behind speech. People are challenging Kanye on thinking before speaking as black people of his position have an effect on the broad view of black people in the United States. The fact that Kanye turned a blind eye to institutionalized racism, slavery, and being politically correct in the aspect of not spreading disinformation is dangerous way to act especially in these times. More than now than ever people take a small piece of a text and run with it as if it summarizes the whole book. Kanye's issue like yours is yall make arbitrary claims that are opinion and try to base them in fact. Kanye just sat up there and said 400 years of slavery was our choice. That's not free thinking when in fact was if you tried to rebel you would get hanged, if you tried to run you would get your foot cut off. You would have to hear your wife get sexually assaulted by the slave owner and sit there with a gun pointed at you knowing that if you tried to fight or stop you and your SO would be killed. That cavalier mindset that you are enabling is a detriment to society and it shows how much of a "free thinker" people like you and Kanye are if you can't even comprehend real fact from these distorted apocryphal ideas that you think make sense. Being a free thinker is being able to think intrinsically without bias, something that Kanye does not have the mental capacity to do and it shows because he looks like a ****ing idiot right now.

Kanye just announced to the world how dumb he is live on television so yeah he falls in line perfectly as a Trump supporter. Choice? We have Americans here whom are 2 to 3 generations from that era of slavery and this guy is talking about 'choice'. Kanye is so stupid he probably didn't even realize his statements were offensive which sounds equally like Trump's ‘tough to watch too much’ (Paralympics).

The house looked like a crypt to me

5619995_047b852b.jpg

(Winchester Cathedral)

You'd think kanye would remember he's the one that said "even if you in a benz you still a ***** in a coupe" but son got kardashian money now with no mother in his ear and now can't comprehend or relate to the black struggle

A good convo on Kanye took place on the Karen Hunter show today on SiriusXM. She published both Kris Jenner’s book and Kanye’s mother and said that based on conversations she had with her while writing the book that if Kanye’s mother was still alive he wouldn’t be with Kim kardashian.
She also described a meeting she had with him on a potential book deal and although Karen was the decision maker in the room, Kanye deferred to every white person in the room for answers and insight even though she was the only person in the room that could green light the project. A good listen. I encourage everyone to listen to the Karen Hunter show. She’s a beast.

It is not his delivery that is the problem, it is the content.
That’s a horrible comparison, considering Dame’s message was building your own, while Kanye’s is that slavery was a conscious decision by black folks.

Y’all gotta stop contorting to give this dude the benefit of the doubt that he doesn’t deserve.

A good convo on Kanye took place on the Karen Hunter show today on SiriusXM. She published both Kris Jenner’s book and Kanye’s mother and said that based on conversations she had with her while writing the book that if Kanye’s mother was still alive he wouldn’t be with Kim kardashian.
She also described a meeting she had with him on a potential book deal and although Karen was the decision maker in the room, Kanye deferred to every white person in the room for answers and insight even though she was the only person in the room that could green light the project. A good listen. I encourage everyone to listen to the Karen Hunter show. She’s a beast.

Sounds about right.

It is so obvious that dude is obsessed with affluent whites cosigning him. He values their opinions the most.

Is it ad hominem when you make baseless claims based on your opinion 100% of the time? No one is challenging Kanye on having his opinion or freedom behind speech. People are challenging Kanye on thinking before speaking as black people of his position have an effect on the broad view of black people in the United States. The fact that Kanye turned a blind eye to institutionalized racism, slavery, and being politically correct in the aspect of not spreading disinformation is dangerous way to act especially in these times. More than now than ever people take a small piece of a text and run with it as if it summarizes the whole book. Kanye's issue like yours is yall make arbitrary claims that are opinion and try to base them in fact. Kanye just sat up there and said 400 years of slavery was our choice. That's not free thinking when in fact was if you tried to rebel you would get hanged, if you tried to run you would get your foot cut off. You would have to hear your wife get sexually assaulted by the slave owner and sit there with a gun pointed at you knowing that if you tried to fight or stop you and your SO would be killed. That cavalier mindset that you are enabling is a detriment to society and it shows how much of a "free thinker" people like you and Kanye are if you can't even comprehend real fact from these distorted apocryphal ideas that you think make sense. Being a free thinker is being able to think intrinsically without bias, something that Kanye does not have the mental capacity to do and it shows because he looks like a ****ing idiot right now.

He didn't say it was a choice. He said it "sounds" like a choice (to him, ostensibly). I'd imagine the idea is that freedom is a choice. Like a mindset thing, but I don't know. Nelson Mandela stated, "When we decided to take up arms, it was because the only other choice was to surrender and submit to slavery." The idea that slavery is a choice is arguably a deep concept. You can disagree. All love

It is not his delivery that is the problem, it is the content.

He’s really not saying anything wrong so it can’t be the content, it’s just how it’s being interpreted by ppl who don’t agree with what he’s saying at face value...

That’s a horrible comparison, considering Dame’s message was building your own, while Kanye’s is that slavery was a conscious decision by black folks.

Y’all gotta stop contorting to give this dude the benefit of the doubt that he doesn’t deserve.

Kanye’s main point of most of this is being able to build your own....

He didn't say it was a choice. He said it "sounds" like a choice (to him, ostensibly). I'd imagine the idea is that freedom is a choice. Like a mindset thing, but I don't know. Nelson Mandela stated, "When we decided to take up arms, it was because the only other choice was to surrender and submit to slavery." The idea that slavery is a choice is arguably a deep concept. You can disagree. All love
He couldn't even explain how it sounded like a choice. And to say slavery is a choice as a deep concept isn't deep, that's a copout. but you right but I'll agree to disagree.

He’s really not saying anything wrong so it can’t be the content, it’s just how it’s being interpreted by ppl who don’t agree with what he’s saying at face value...

I disagree. His comments are very problematic.

And when he is challenge about his views, he can't even give a defense to them besides claiming he is "a free thinker".

Hold up...

This dude said he got hooked on opioids after having liposuction???!!!!???!?!?!!?

Yo.

Someone’s got to get him away from that family.

Back
Top Bottom