Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Mr.Guy Mr.Guy thank you for the inspiration to making me make this. I might put this on a shirt
WhiteYe.jpg
Im dead bro :rofl:Son even out here with the fake white guy voice smh

He needs to watch “Good bye Uncle Tom” (one of the worst films I’ve ever seen but afraid that it’s a close reenactment of slavery)

The disrespect in calling it a choice :smh::sick:
Son hates Black people for some reason. Thats some hateful ish to say, especially in mixed company. Real talk thats Storm Front type hate and language. Kanye legit hates us.

This man really said '400 years, that sounds like a choice to me' :x I try to be objective and think about things from different perspectives but dude is out of there. 100% lost it.

Yo the slavery is a choice line and folks flipping that into political fuel is making my head and heart hurt

Best way to get at a narcissist is to just walk away but sadly that won't happen

Kanye should go get a PhD since he thinks hes so deep and philosophical.

Calling slavery a choice is some real disrespectful ****. There were a lot slave revolts. On the ships and on the plantations. So black women made the choice to be raped for hundred of years? Black men made the choice to brutalized for hundred of years? Dude on some hardcore sellout ****. There is no big "plan" he has under sleeve, he's not sparking nothing, he just another house _ sellout that happens to be a superstar.

In that TMZ interview this _ looks gone off pills for real. He might need to chill...

Find it interesting that a lot of the feedback from leftys is telling Kanye to just shut up and stick to rap ...

I seem to recall a recent incident with another famous person where Rightys said shut up and stick to entertainment ... They were called racists, bigots etc. ...

I think what Kanye is doing is exactly what is needed ... He is forcing people to make a choice of whether you are going to continue to dwell on the past or live in the present ... It might sound insensitive, but the existence of slavery will not change, the broad cascading implications will not change ... And the only way to move forward is to assimilate and conquer from within ... As long as you use an excuse, you'll never make progress ...

It's a messed up approach, but the end game is what is needed ... People need to get mad, appropriately ...

Why hasn’t anyone tried to say maybe he was paid off like they did the shooting survivors? Oh, because it was just the conservatives claiming that. Moving on

Is Kanye even from the hood in Chicago? What hood is he from? Is he from the Chi like Chief Keef? I find it hard to believe that he grew up in the hood given that his mother was Phd and college professor.

Back
Top Bottom