Lebron took out an ad in the newspaper to thank....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Truly a *#%@$ move by LeRobin by taking this ad out, but he's just showing his true colors.  It doesn't really matter though, one day and hopefully soon, either LeRobin or a member of his crew is going to get it when they come back to Ohio as well as they should.  Sometimes some people gotta learn the hard way and that's exactly is what's going to happen to LeRobin or one of his flunkies, cause it appears as though it aint safe for them to visit. 
smh.gif
i mean really???? you really want a person to get hurt just because he left your city???? this is what the rest of the country means when they talk about you cleveland people.... yall taking this $%!+ too far

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Truly a *#%@$ move by LeRobin by taking this ad out, but he's just showing his true colors.  It doesn't really matter though, one day and hopefully soon, either LeRobin or a member of his crew is going to get it when they come back to Ohio as well as they should.  Sometimes some people gotta learn the hard way and that's exactly is what's going to happen to LeRobin or one of his flunkies, cause it appears as though it aint safe for them to visit. 
smh.gif
i mean really???? you really want a person to get hurt just because he left your city???? this is what the rest of the country means when they talk about you cleveland people.... yall taking this $%!+ too far

He should have thanked the whole state of Ohio IMO. Just me though...

He should have thanked the whole state of Ohio IMO. Just me though...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by bittersweet

CLE needed him more than he needed them.

They should be making a newspaper article on HIM, thanking HIM for boosting their economy for 7 years. Making them half-way relevant in the world.

Dude you really think Cleveland wasn't known before?

Do you people really think Cleveland wasn't a notable city before Lebron or something?

He put Akron on the map. He just brought more good attention to Cleveland.

Cleveland will strive with or without dude. I hope at least.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that city's claim to fame is a zoo and amusement park

Cleveland and Ohio is a joke

They should be making a newspaper article on HIM, thanking HIM for boosting their economy for 7 years. Making them half-way relevant in the world.

Do you people really think Cleveland wasn't a notable city before Lebron or something?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I understand that LeBron didn't have to thank Cleveland or the state (remember, people from Cleveland weren't the only ones that went to Cavs games, people would come from all over the state to watch him) for that matter. My thing with this %%+%* is, why does he have this terrible attitude towards this area?

People sold out the Q every game to cheer this dude, didn't air him out on his attitude and crass behavior to the public, covered up for him, chanted mvp, tried to beat up Stevenson in Tower City
laugh.gif
, wore his apparel, gave him privacy and space, attended his events, blew him up nationally, all kinds of #%$#.

So my thing is, why not be thankful, why not show some humility and decency? Why not? Cause he is a !!%@$%% $+#*#$@ who I hope doesn't enjoy the success HE believes he deserves. I hope everything he want to go right, go left, you feeel me?
I disagree. You guys need to be thankful to HIM. Because he would've been the same megastar selling out arenas, made the same millions (if not more) in ANY city. You "people" (Cleveland fans) are the ones who would have nothing to live for without him and have your whole economy directly and indirectly based off of him.

Or are you guys counting on your 2nd oldest zoo in the nation to help the city rebound economically
laugh.gif

And where the %%@% did anybody get the idea I live in Omaha?

Yall are burning his jerseys,  threatening his crew, calling him all sorts of names, and he's supposed to thank you to appease your egos? %%@% yall.
I'm really not sure if you are serious cause this is one of the most ignorant arguments on this board.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I understand that LeBron didn't have to thank Cleveland or the state (remember, people from Cleveland weren't the only ones that went to Cavs games, people would come from all over the state to watch him) for that matter. My thing with this %%+%* is, why does he have this terrible attitude towards this area?

People sold out the Q every game to cheer this dude, didn't air him out on his attitude and crass behavior to the public, covered up for him, chanted mvp, tried to beat up Stevenson in Tower City
laugh.gif
, wore his apparel, gave him privacy and space, attended his events, blew him up nationally, all kinds of #%$#.

So my thing is, why not be thankful, why not show some humility and decency? Why not? Cause he is a !!%@$%% $+#*#$@ who I hope doesn't enjoy the success HE believes he deserves. I hope everything he want to go right, go left, you feeel me?
I disagree. You guys need to be thankful to HIM. Because he would've been the same megastar selling out arenas, made the same millions (if not more) in ANY city. You "people" (Cleveland fans) are the ones who would have nothing to live for without him and have your whole economy directly and indirectly based off of him.

Or are you guys counting on your 2nd oldest zoo in the nation to help the city rebound economically
laugh.gif

And where the %%@% did anybody get the idea I live in Omaha?

Yall are burning his jerseys,  threatening his crew, calling him all sorts of names, and he's supposed to thank you to appease your egos? %%@% yall.
I'm really not sure if you are serious cause this is one of the most ignorant arguments on this board.

Really? It's well chronicled the economic impact LeBron has had on the city, many business owners even admit it themselves and particularly those whose businesses are centered downtown, near the Q.

The yr before drafting LeBron the Cavs averaged a mere 11.5k attendance (which ranked them DEAD LAST, yes even worse than Atlanta) and afterwards they are now among the league leaders. Surely you don't think people are coming to watch Anderson Varajeo.

Typical of somebody without an argument though to attack the messenger.

http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=12914945 Write LeBron James a Letter Contest
laugh.gif

Really? It's well chronicled the economic impact LeBron has had on the city, many business owners even admit it themselves and particularly those whose businesses are centered downtown, near the Q.

The yr before drafting LeBron the Cavs averaged a mere 11.5k attendance (which ranked them DEAD LAST, yes even worse than Atlanta) and afterwards they are now among the league leaders. Surely you don't think people are coming to watch Anderson Varajeo.

Typical of somebody without an argument though to attack the messenger.

http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=12914945 Write LeBron James a Letter Contest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the office

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OK, Ohio is a joke? Whats going on where you're from?

Originally Posted by the office

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OK, Ohio is a joke? Whats going on where you're from?

I hate this "LeRobin" stuff too. You guys must be crazy. Dwade is nice but in NO WAY is seeing Bron.

Bron pretty much came in like "Yo you had your run, its my turn to take over and run the team". There is no way Lebron is gonna be in Dwades shadow.

I hate this "LeRobin" stuff too. You guys must be crazy. Dwade is nice but in NO WAY is seeing Bron.

Bron pretty much came in like "Yo you had your run, its my turn to take over and run the team". There is no way Lebron is gonna be in Dwades shadow.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

That's what these fools saying that want. They want Lebron to fall off the face of the Earth because he didn't do what they wanted him to.

And some of y'all are pathetic wishing harm/hell on other people over a grown mans decision to do what he wants.

That's what these fools saying that want. They want Lebron to fall off the face of the Earth because he didn't do what they wanted him to.

And some of y'all are pathetic wishing harm/hell on other people over a grown mans decision to do what he wants.

why will or should be robin to lebron? wade has been there for 7 years, brought the heat our 1st championship, damn near owns all the records, co captain of team and he's gonna step aside and let lebron take over? 
laugh.gif
everyone knows its wades house and always will be... 

why will or should be robin to lebron? wade has been there for 7 years, brought the heat our 1st championship, damn near owns all the records, co captain of team and he's gonna step aside and let lebron take over? 
laugh.gif
everyone knows its wades house and always will be... 

You can hate it all you want champ, at the end of the day Dwade owns the city while LeRobin is just paying rent.  Make no mistake about it, LeRobin is coming into Dwade's house which makes him a guest.  They don't call it WADE county for nothing.  He left Cleveland because he couldn't get the job done, he needed some major help, and now that he has designated himself from King James to Court Jester James this is the fate that lies ahead for him.  He went from being a King to being a Rook faster than the blink of an eye. 

You can hate it all you want champ, at the end of the day Dwade owns the city while LeRobin is just paying rent.  Make no mistake about it, LeRobin is coming into Dwade's house which makes him a guest.  They don't call it WADE county for nothing.  He left Cleveland because he couldn't get the job done, he needed some major help, and now that he has designated himself from King James to Court Jester James this is the fate that lies ahead for him.  He went from being a King to being a Rook faster than the blink of an eye. 

Back
Top Bottom