Lebron took out an ad in the newspaper to thank....

The new chant for every NBA team when they play the heat this year. "BEAT THE HEAT! BEAT THE HEAT!"

it's like he chose the worst possible way of severing ties with Cleveland, and short of taking a dump in the middle of downtown cleveland, is taking all the steps to make sure he's the most reviled figure in Cleveland history.

it's like he chose the worst possible way of severing ties with Cleveland, and short of taking a dump in the middle of downtown cleveland, is taking all the steps to make sure he's the most reviled figure in Cleveland history.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif
RKO2004 wrote:

Originally Posted by agold1002

for those saying he doesnt owe cleveland a thank you...you are straight up ignorant.

Thank you. Cleveland put money in his pockets and help raise his popularity like crazy.

How can one be so stupid and just a flat out idiot to think He doesn't owe the people who have spent time and money on him a thank you is ludicrous.

Lebron riders are worst than any other rider in sports right now. 
laugh.gif
He helped put more money in other people's pockets than in his. It's not like LeBron couldn't have made that money in any of the other 28 NBA cities. Y'all are just extra salty because without at least having LeBron as something from N.E Ohio to be proud of, it's dawning on you just how much of a hellhole that place is, the fact that your entire existence for the last 10 yrs has revolved around LeBron. Last month, even TouchDown Jesus tried to commit suicide and struck himself with lightning. 

You guys will see in the coming months though as your economic fabric continues to fall apart and  businesses close, and Gilbert can't sell any season tickets and corporate suites, and "all star acquisitons" Antawn Jamison and Mo Williams lead you guys to a 33-49 record that damn, maybe we owed that dude a thank you.

I'm from Cincy.

Whose salty? The teams I mainly back are here. Cleveland gets some best wishes because we're all Ohioans.

So are you Lebrons friend from the Insurance commercial saying " Its not funny" or are you the chubby one who was dancing with him? Or are you the guy who makes sure his chalk is nicely grounded up and mixed with salts from the dead sea to restore youth and health to his hands?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif
RKO2004 wrote:

Originally Posted by agold1002

for those saying he doesnt owe cleveland a thank you...you are straight up ignorant.

Thank you. Cleveland put money in his pockets and help raise his popularity like crazy.

How can one be so stupid and just a flat out idiot to think He doesn't owe the people who have spent time and money on him a thank you is ludicrous.

Lebron riders are worst than any other rider in sports right now. 
laugh.gif
He helped put more money in other people's pockets than in his. It's not like LeBron couldn't have made that money in any of the other 28 NBA cities. Y'all are just extra salty because without at least having LeBron as something from N.E Ohio to be proud of, it's dawning on you just how much of a hellhole that place is, the fact that your entire existence for the last 10 yrs has revolved around LeBron. Last month, even TouchDown Jesus tried to commit suicide and struck himself with lightning. 

You guys will see in the coming months though as your economic fabric continues to fall apart and  businesses close, and Gilbert can't sell any season tickets and corporate suites, and "all star acquisitons" Antawn Jamison and Mo Williams lead you guys to a 33-49 record that damn, maybe we owed that dude a thank you.

I'm from Cincy.

Whose salty? The teams I mainly back are here. Cleveland gets some best wishes because we're all Ohioans.

So are you Lebrons friend from the Insurance commercial saying " Its not funny" or are you the chubby one who was dancing with him? Or are you the guy who makes sure his chalk is nicely grounded up and mixed with salts from the dead sea to restore youth and health to his hands?

What's really funny to me is how you guys think it would make a difference if LeBron left in a "classier" fashion. LeBron is a 25 year old who was forced to grow up in a rush and clearly still has some growing to do. Cleveland is a bitter and miserable town. LeBron leaving reminded them just how miserable and now they're taking it out on him. If LeBron did everything right you can bet that they would still be mad he left. You guys from that area should be embarrassed you let one player bring this out of ya'll. In the 80+ years that Red Sox fans were stuck in perpetual fail I don't think they ever exhibited this level of patheticness. And that's coming from someone who hates the Sox. Ya'll need to get it together over there, or get ready to be the laughing stock of the league for the next decade at least.

What's really funny to me is how you guys think it would make a difference if LeBron left in a "classier" fashion. LeBron is a 25 year old who was forced to grow up in a rush and clearly still has some growing to do. Cleveland is a bitter and miserable town. LeBron leaving reminded them just how miserable and now they're taking it out on him. If LeBron did everything right you can bet that they would still be mad he left. You guys from that area should be embarrassed you let one player bring this out of ya'll. In the 80+ years that Red Sox fans were stuck in perpetual fail I don't think they ever exhibited this level of patheticness. And that's coming from someone who hates the Sox. Ya'll need to get it together over there, or get ready to be the laughing stock of the league for the next decade at least.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Dude with all the other BS that people whine and complain over in the area of NT you really going to say dudes sharing their opinions are pathetic? Yeah Cleveland is pissed but so was Philly when T.O. acted the way He did.

Dudes in here tripping. The only pathetic people are the ones who are truly letting Lebron dictate their daily moods and or wishing death or injury to him. Sports fans expressing dislike is life.

Its been 20+ days. Give them more time to grieve.
laugh.gif
I'd be pissed too if I was a fan of his that believed what came out his mouth when He spoke about winning for Cleveland, Akron and Ohio. Dude raised my eyebrows some time ago.

Dude with all the other BS that people whine and complain over in the area of NT you really going to say dudes sharing their opinions are pathetic? Yeah Cleveland is pissed but so was Philly when T.O. acted the way He did.

Dudes in here tripping. The only pathetic people are the ones who are truly letting Lebron dictate their daily moods and or wishing death or injury to him. Sports fans expressing dislike is life.

laugh.gif
I'd be pissed too if I was a fan of his that believed what came out his mouth when He spoke about winning for Cleveland, Akron and Ohio. Dude raised my eyebrows some time ago.

Cleveland should still be THANKING LEBRON for not leaving earlier. They gave him next to nothing compared to what he did for them.

Cleveland should still be THANKING LEBRON for not leaving earlier. They gave him next to nothing compared to what he did for them.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

and people from cleveland/akron are still putting up billboards or what not... to actually put up 3g's to talk %$!# on a billboard is OD... 1 guy can do this to a city and they are still acting like ex girlfriends is mad pathetic... talk about it in a bar, bbq, or driving...   

laugh.gif

and people from cleveland/akron are still putting up billboards or what not... to actually put up 3g's to talk %$!# on a billboard is OD... 1 guy can do this to a city and they are still acting like ex girlfriends is mad pathetic... talk about it in a bar, bbq, or driving...   

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

Basically. Comparing this to TO is not even close. It's one thing to be upset. People get upset over sports every day. It's an entirely different thing to go on an anti-LeBron offensive. Two wrongs never made a right, and nothing good or productive is going to come from this. It's not even going to make you feel better. When the Cavs win 10 games next season and the fans are still crying about LeBron all season long no one is gonna view them as lovable losers. Everyone is gonna laugh at them and think they're pathetic. And rightfully so.

laugh.gif

Basically. Comparing this to TO is not even close. It's one thing to be upset. People get upset over sports every day. It's an entirely different thing to go on an anti-LeBron offensive. Two wrongs never made a right, and nothing good or productive is going to come from this. It's not even going to make you feel better. When the Cavs win 10 games next season and the fans are still crying about LeBron all season long no one is gonna view them as lovable losers. Everyone is gonna laugh at them and think they're pathetic. And rightfully so.

laugh.gif

Gotta agree w. Rav & YoungTriz....

The hilarious part to me is the humble pie that 95% of Cleveland has to eat.  Seems like EVERYONE not living in Ohio could tell you what dude's motives were before "The Decision," but ya'll weren't hearing it.  All you kept doing was kissing his %%$, and gave yourself a false sense of entitlement when in actuality the franchise hadn't done $#+#.  NOTHING has been handled with class...from the way Lebron handled the whole FA situation, to Dan Gilbert's letter, to the Cleveland fans making threats to friends and family of #6.  Frankly, yall deserve each other....but that's not the reality. 

And not to call you out, but your last sentence contradicts what u said right before it.  I think that was the mentality of many folks in Cleveland.  You chose to turn a blind eye to all the $#+# Lebron was doing while ignoring the non-committal attitude he had towards re-signing w. the Cavs.  It is what it is tho....He's moved on, and now the city should also.  The city of Cleveland pimped Lebron, and now that they don't have their cash cow, he's pubic enemy #1 for the rest of his life....can't wait for the Heat to go to the Q.  There's gonna be security in the building like Obama was attending.  They gonna be patting u fools down like u stole something
laugh.gif
  Hopefully dude still does his chalk routine too....

laugh.gif

Gotta agree w. Rav & YoungTriz....

The hilarious part to me is the humble pie that 95% of Cleveland has to eat.  Seems like EVERYONE not living in Ohio could tell you what dude's motives were before "The Decision," but ya'll weren't hearing it.  All you kept doing was kissing his %%$, and gave yourself a false sense of entitlement when in actuality the franchise hadn't done $#+#.  NOTHING has been handled with class...from the way Lebron handled the whole FA situation, to Dan Gilbert's letter, to the Cleveland fans making threats to friends and family of #6.  Frankly, yall deserve each other....but that's not the reality. 

And not to call you out, but your last sentence contradicts what u said right before it.  I think that was the mentality of many folks in Cleveland.  You chose to turn a blind eye to all the $#+# Lebron was doing while ignoring the non-committal attitude he had towards re-signing w. the Cavs.  It is what it is tho....He's moved on, and now the city should also.  The city of Cleveland pimped Lebron, and now that they don't have their cash cow, he's pubic enemy #1 for the rest of his life....can't wait for the Heat to go to the Q.  There's gonna be security in the building like Obama was attending.  They gonna be patting u fools down like u stole something
laugh.gif
  Hopefully dude still does his chalk routine too....

Originally Posted by h3at23

If he would've thanked Cleveland, they would still say something negative about it like "He only did it because Big Z did it" .

He's damned if he did & damned if he didn't
smh.gif

Totally agree.

Originally Posted by h3at23

If he would've thanked Cleveland, they would still say something negative about it like "He only did it because Big Z did it" .

He's damned if he did & damned if he didn't
smh.gif

Totally agree.

Truly a *#%@$ move by LeRobin by taking this ad out, but he's just showing his true colors.  It doesn't really matter though, one day and hopefully soon, either LeRobin or a member of his crew is going to get it when they come back to Ohio as well as they should.  Sometimes some people gotta learn the hard way and that's exactly is what's going to happen to LeRobin or one of his flunkies, cause it appears as though it aint safe for them to visit. 

Joining another alpha dog on his team is basically asking to be called Robin for the duration of your multi-million dollar contract. So it makes a lot of sense for Akron to heckle LeBron via billboard with those kind of taunts. Good work on that front.

Which is why he will always and forever be LeRobin.

Truly a *#%@$ move by LeRobin by taking this ad out, but he's just showing his true colors.  It doesn't really matter though, one day and hopefully soon, either LeRobin or a member of his crew is going to get it when they come back to Ohio as well as they should.  Sometimes some people gotta learn the hard way and that's exactly is what's going to happen to LeRobin or one of his flunkies, cause it appears as though it aint safe for them to visit. 

Joining another alpha dog on his team is basically asking to be called Robin for the duration of your multi-million dollar contract. So it makes a lot of sense for Akron to heckle LeBron via billboard with those kind of taunts. Good work on that front.

Which is why he will always and forever be LeRobin.

laugh.gif
 What losers. You all should be half this passionate about trying to clean up your city. Maybe someone should put up a billboard chastising the mayor about jobs and crime. It's no wonder people are literally giving their houses away to get out of there.

laugh.gif
 What losers. You all should be half this passionate about trying to clean up your city. Maybe someone should put up a billboard chastising the mayor about jobs and crime. It's no wonder people are literally giving their houses away to get out of there.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Man I swear NT has a lot of clowns. "Why should he thank Cleveland?" FOH. Forget the fact he aint thank Cleveland, he didn't thank Ohio either. LeBron is going to get his Karma, believe that. %@+#% is a a-hole. I wonder if they go let him throw that powder up when the Heat come here to play? Don't think it would be a good idea, because unless he's surrounded by security, something will get thrown at him.

Look at Ken Griffey Jr and Grant Hill...

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Man I swear NT has a lot of clowns. "Why should he thank Cleveland?" FOH. Forget the fact he aint thank Cleveland, he didn't thank Ohio either. LeBron is going to get his Karma, believe that. %@+#% is a a-hole. I wonder if they go let him throw that powder up when the Heat come here to play? Don't think it would be a good idea, because unless he's surrounded by security, something will get thrown at him.

Look at Ken Griffey Jr and Grant Hill...

Back
Top Bottom