Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since we're in this PC climate, I don't want to fat shame, but she's a long way from her UFC days. It's hard to overlook in her scenes.

yeah she sticking out like a sore thumb. Lookin like Mac with a Botox face and she supposed to be intimidating?
08945F4F-AB3C-4F83-9DEC-6E2CCA591C4A.gif

There was a scene of her literally huffing/wheezing tryna sit in a chair. They should have drawn attention to her weight gain in a funny way. Like show her struggling to get into her armor and saying some corny line like “I ain’t a spring chicken no mo” or something like that.

Yeah her physicality is why she's booked at all, wild she doesn't keep that sharpened. Wonder who was thinking of giving her a show to headline when she can't act, they barely give her any lines.

Can't lie though looked like she had some good p under there.

I don't care about her gain weight, I just legit thought she might be pregnant or had a baby.

I mean season 1 and season 2 shot relatively close together didn't it? And I thought movie companies put physical requirements for actors in certain roles. Given she is supposed to be a super soldier i would think she would fall into that category. So the weight gain is noticeable.

The biggest problem with Magarano is that she is such a trash actor.

Last edited:
Since we're in this PC climate, I don't want to fat shame, but she's a long way from her UFC days. It's hard to overlook in her scenes.
She's 38 years old and a retired MMA fighter. She's living the good life.

She looking good :evil:

Her size isn't a problem, I still feel the confidence and strength in the actual character. Even the sleeveless look in her costume was a good move, Cara Dune was a damn shock trooper and current Marshal, she doesn't have to look like a model.

she looking more of a heavyweight than apollo creed.

The Marshall she plays should be more of a heavyweight than the character Carl Weathers plays.

Thanks for showing us, you would do terrible at casting characters.

Back
Top Bottom