LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^ Im kinda on the fence on the spikes, the blacks look way better. As far as the foams go, they will start hitting ebay soon, and I will be sniping some auctions.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

I'm still gonna get 1 pair for sure and the foams if at all possible...but Imight just get over the foams and get the dino jrs. next month! They are :pimp:
pimp.gif

i fig finish line and chumps in jmall would also get them because all 3 got the dmp. i guess i might buy a pair from footlocker and like dmoney either sell them or use them to trade. i dont see myself keeping them, ugly imo.

did u talk to eric @ footlocker when you called mj ?

Hanhaze, I actually went in there saturday afternoon and eric had just left. I talked to two of the employee's and one of them was gonna show me the spizikes, but she said they taped the box up and it had a sign on it "Who ever opens this will be terminated!" lol. They told me though that their manager said no holds for any one or discounts on them; in fact even my manager told me that. I know I could get a my buddy at finish line to hold/purchase my pair but I'll have to see later in the week what I'm gonna do. The more I look at them the more they grow on me.

thats funny.

i've known eric for along time, i use to roll with him @ robbens roost way back in the day. i might have to get ahold of him.

robbens roost lol. i went there one time for a all nighter and never went back. im gonna try my hardest to get these foams, i was at finishline today and my dude said they get their spizikes tomorrow, IF and thats a big IF i get these i guess we can all meet-up somewhere and wait together to talk sneakers?

Yea finishline is supposed to get them today or tommorrow....I know they will, and I do know they will be more limited than the dmp's. Dmoney, that sounds cool if we could meet up for the spizikes but if I go, I wanna go early to beat the crowd at jmall. Every time I see those foams I get angry because no where around here will get them. My dad had them back in the day but my mom made him return them. :lol:
laugh.gif

7am. The employee entrance doors in the middle of the mall by the security office are open sometime before 6am.

If you all go line up for those god awful things, im gonna pull a waterballoon drive-by.

No but seriously, what time you guys wanna meet?
-pokemon2k

Hanhaze 42 pairs at footlocker, 36 pairs at champs and possibly 42 at finishline. I asked the people at footlocker if there was a special door for employee's to get in early like at mall st.mathews and they told me no.

Chew and Dmoney, the penny foams just arrived at fullcourt for 200$...yall better hurry up and go copp.!

^^^They wont hold and I cant get off work til 6 and I lost all of your alls#. If anyone Goes Please pick me up a 10, 10.5 or 9.5, I will me eternally grateful. 1 sz run
-pokemon2k

Man im flippin out, seriously about to quit my job so I can go.
-pokemon2k

chew I'll call my buddy down there and tell him to sit u a 10 or 10.5 aside and that youll be there around 6...hit me up on my cell...I sent it to u in a message. he put it up for u.

mj, there is a door that you can go in. its on the same side as the food court entrance. its in the middle of food court entrance and macy's.

Spoos I appreciate the pick ups man, if you ever need a favor give me a shout. Mj thanks for callin your buddy I appreciate it man. THis is the best retro, as far as staying true to the OG ive seen in a long time.
-pokemon2k

^^^^ That sounds really awkward :rofl:
roll.gif

-pokemon2k

Ok. I think I have caved on another JB release. SO this is what we know:
42 pairs at footlocker
36 pairs at champs
and possibly 42 at finishline

Anyone know what time these stores open? Full court getting them? Midnight release? What about the footlocker at 4th st? Who wants to go? BTW im talkin about the spikes
-pokemon2k

So chew you got your pair of foams, and spoosman you got a pair of foams...and I'm getting my foams when ever I can pick them up. Did dmoney get his pair?? If I do have to end up going to jmall my dad and I are gonna go really early, like 3:00am or so...it's always best to be first and in front of the crowd. :lol:
laugh.gif
Someone post pics of there foams...I gotta see them. My buddy down there at fullcourt called me right when they got their shipment in...only 12 pairs too!

Fullcourt is going to do a midnight madness on the spizikes, and they are suppose to get 36 pairs...they get their shipments on thursday's mainly.

Back
Top Bottom