LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

If anyone is interested Hibbetts has 36 pairs of the XII's.

I talked to some younger guy in there about them the other day when i was picking up my girl the white and pink trunner q4.

Looks like you might be able to get your tru blue 3's back in August David !
happy.gif

3 players left UK's team today, now if Jodie comes back that puts them one over the limit. I heard he is just looking for guarenteed 2nd round moneythough. I honestly think his career would be better overseas with the way he shoots.

Calathes opted for Greece for 1.1 million with no taxes and free housing/car

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

shhh. Dont be blowin my secret spot up like that. Alot of people didnt know about Hibbetts for awhile. They got almost every single CDP last year so if by thetime I got to the mall and nobody had my 10.5, I would head straight to Hibbetts. Most of the people that work there are very nice as well.

tylerhundley wrote:
SPOOSMAN wrote:

shhh. Dont be blowin my secret spot up like that. Alot of people didnt know about Hibbetts for awhile. They got almost every single CDP last year so if by the time I got to the mall and nobody had my 10.5, I would head straight to Hibbetts. Most of the people that work there are very nice as well.
That spot has been blown up for a few years, especially since they started releasing fusions. People line up outside the store there just likeeverywhere else. Most people don't think to go to a place like that, they would rather shop at the "mall". But then you have people that live outby the dixie hwy area that don't want to drive all the way to the mall so they go to Hibbetts. The Hibbetts in E-Town is more of a secret spot than theDixie Manor location. Im sure D see's the same thing since he works at Shaheen's in portland. Most people don't know that they sell jordans, butthe folks around that part of town do and they go there rather than drive all the way to the mall.

I remember when the flint 13's came out when no one knew about Hibbetts, they sat on the shelves for a few weeks and they sold out in the mall thatmorning.

Jordans don't really sell out like they use to due to the oversaturation of shoes week after week. There is no thrill (if you will) in it anymore. Pluscheap materials, etc etc.

btw, I still see just about every cdp left in quite a few stores !

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

tylerhundley wrote:
SPOOSMAN wrote:

shhh. Dont be blowin my secret spot up like that. Alot of people didnt know about Hibbetts for awhile. They got almost every single CDP last year so if by the time I got to the mall and nobody had my 10.5, I would head straight to Hibbetts. Most of the people that work there are very nice as well.
That spot has been blown up for a few years, especially since they started releasing fusions. People line up outside the store there just like everywhere else. Most people don't think to go to a place like that, they would rather shop at the "mall". But then you have people that live out by the dixie hwy area that don't want to drive all the way to the mall so they go to Hibbetts. The Hibbetts in E-Town is more of a secret spot than the Dixie Manor location. Im sure D see's the same thing since he works at Shaheen's in portland. Most people don't know that they sell jordans, but the folks around that part of town do and they go there rather than drive all the way to the mall.

I remember when the flint 13's came out when no one knew about Hibbetts, they sat on the shelves for a few weeks and they sold out in the mall that morning.

Jordans don't really sell out like they use to due to the oversaturation of shoes week after week. There is no thrill (if you will) in it anymore. Plus cheap materials, etc etc.

btw, I still see just about every cdp left in quite a few stores !

yeah the CDPs you see are small sizes. Hibbetts had sizes 9-12 just sit. I havent got much from Hibbetts besides the CDP, I did show up early on Black Fridayto get the UNC/CHi/Motor XX3s and me and the girlfriend was the only people in line
laugh.gif
but I didnt know they got the Flint 13s, hm looks like they really doget just about everything the mall gets. Looks like I might head there this Saturday for the Nubucks.

What time is everyone leaving for Cincy? Yall getting the 12s and then heading out?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I did show up early on Black Friday to get the UNC/CHi/Motor XX3s and me and the girlfriend was the only people in line
laugh.gif

Hence the part about oversaturation.

Hope you guys have fun in Cincy this weekend whoever is going. I will most likely be getting my tonsils removed since im going on my 3rd case of strep in alittle over a month.
sick.gif

I did show up early on Black Friday to get the UNC/CHi/Motor XX3s and me and the girlfriend was the only people in line
laugh.gif

Hence the part about oversaturation.

Hope you guys have fun in Cincy this weekend whoever is going. I will most likely be getting my tonsils removed since im going on my 3rd case of strep in a little over a month.
sick.gif

you got strep again!? yeah somethings not right there man. Tonsils should fix it though, plus thats not to bad of an operation... especially if you like icecream

Finally. Thanks again D I needed these griffeys. The hat is spot on. Cant wait to wear these.

Definately a good day. Traded size 8.5 cdp 2s for some cdp 11s.

88625f54b8e947ee5b3a136621a87daf65c0179.pjpg

Originally Posted by HatchMo

hey haze didn't you go to memphis for the yeezy release? could you give me some information on the store that got them down there?

That would be Tyler, i went to st. louis for the zen's, i didnt pick up the black n pinks.

Yeah that was me Hatch. 2 stores in Memphis had them. City Gear on Winchester, and City Gear on American Way.

Thanks man i really appreciate the info. I will see you guys in cincy this weekend! Im from dayton, but im a UK fan for life!

PS: those true blues look money!!!

hey haze didn't you go to memphis for the yeezy release? could you give me some information on the store that got them down there?

That would be Tyler, i went to st. louis for the zen's, i didnt pick up the black n pinks.

Yeah that was me Hatch. 2 stores in Memphis had them. City Gear on Winchester, and City Gear on American Way.

Thanks man i really appreciate the info. I will see you guys in cincy this weekend! Im from dayton, but im a UK fan for life!

oh your a UK fan? I would like to take the information I gave you back
laugh.gif

oh your a UK fan? I would like to take the information I gave you back
laugh.gif
devil.gif

UK=puke!

Lets calm all this UK Bashing down a little....no need

With that said, I cant wait for October 10th to get here!!!!

And them TB 3s....wow 2 maybe even 3 for me.

No prob Joe, u look out for me all the time.

very interesting...Calipari under investigation, Gillispie wants money....UK idk.......
sick.gif
can't keep doin wrong and get by. tubby, then gillispie
smh.gif

Its not calipari being investigated...its memphis, theres been a statement saying that nothing will happen to Cal or UK, so cal must not have anything to dowith it....plus its been known since jan 16th....when we hired cal the ncaa gave us the ok to hire and said he has never had any problems with the ncaa, so itcant be anything on cal or they wouldnt have okd the hire so fast.

we will see what happens, billy G wont get 6 million, he might get 2 or 3.

I cant believe this came up right after it happened but pitinos extortion case hasnt been brought up in here 1 time lol....on another note, earl Clarke was inshaheens on saturday gettin some undershirts, high as fuch and with THE wrong crowd, i think hes bein fronted money and expected to give it back X5 when hegets his millies, It was awkward as hell seiin him with these dudes, ala DA back when he was goin pro, and u know the fronts he had with pizza magia, and theother place that shall not be named in this forum....chew, SPOOS, Mike, MJ yall know what place im talkin about HA!!!!!!!!

Never was a big fan of Earl, so it doesnt surprise me he is running with the wrong crowd that has a chance to mess his future up. I mean he was best friendswith Caracter
laugh.gif

and yes even though Cal wasnt named, they also said the players "holder" was given money, rode on the plane with the team, stayed in the team hotel,and he cant say he didnt know about that. Also check this quote from D Rose AAU coach talking about Derricks brother. ''[Smith and I] didn't knowanything about his test,'' Topps said. ''Reggie moved me and him out of the way long before that, as soon as the money got involved.''Money? Uh oh. But I dont know what will come of this, it looks like the NCAA probably wont push it to far. If the NCAA wanted they could question the guy whowas paid, (D Rose brother) to who paid him, probably WWW or someone at Memphis, this would lead back to Cal. I dont really think the NCAA is going to push itthat far though, we will see.

^ im sure if cal did somethin, they woulda told uk before the hire....so i would think he doesnt know, i mean it was in january and memphis was wanting him tostay badly offering him millions more than UK did, so even memphis knew it wasnt on cal, and probably not even that big a deal for them. But no matter whathappens, everytime he has success at UK this will come up as if it happened at UK....oh well, hopefully it blows over, im ready for next season like no other.

And man i cant get over how good those TB3s look....i want em NOW!!!!!!!!

^ agree, UK should be more worried about the Billy G situation then the Cal situation because the Cal problem doesnt effect UK at the moment. and yes the TB3sare a definite multiple cop.

^ did deveroes end up getting the griffs again today, or did u get the chance to check?

Also i hope the mettalic 1s dont have the liner, atleast the kids sz doesnt....hopefully the mens dont either.

Back
Top Bottom