Marvel or DC

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i gotta go with marvel, only DC character doing it for me right now is batman.�
I hope there's another season, looks like they will be doing a Magneto storyline.....I mean it's rather obvious
And Blade will be out soon
pimp.gif

�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hope there's another season, looks like they will be doing a Magneto storyline.....I mean it's rather obvious
pimp.gif

1. Marvel has by far my fav comic book characters ever like Spidey,Cap,Iron Man etc. I love Batman but there's just way more marvel characters I love than DC ones.

2. Marvel again,TDK is one of my fav movies of all time but for every diamond that DC has,it has 20 more pebbles. Marvel is just soo much more prolific in generating good quality hero movies. They can actually make some of their less popular characters work well on the big screen unlike DC.

Marvel overall >
meh.ro6205.jpg

1. Marvel has by far my fav comic book characters ever like Spidey,Cap,Iron Man etc. I love Batman but there's just way more marvel characters I love than DC ones.

2. Marvel again,TDK is one of my fav movies of all time but for every diamond that DC has,it has 20 more pebbles. Marvel is just soo much more prolific in generating good quality hero movies. They can actually make some of their less popular characters work well on the big screen unlike DC.

Marvel overall >
meh.ro6205.jpg

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by theone218

my friends and I argued about this yesterday.
I personally think marvel takes both ways

I hope I dont thread jack but we argued about who would win if certain avenger characters went 1v1 against some justice leaguers

hawkeye vs green arrow
wasp vs wonder woman
iron man vs batman
thor vs superman
hulk vs flash
black panther vs martian man hunter
captain america vs green lantern
ant man vs aqua man

Im curious what some NTers think about these matchups

Some of those battles seems unfair.
Wasp vs. WW?
laugh.gif

It should be:
Batman vs. Capt. America
Iron Man vs. GL
Flash vs. Quiksilver
WW vs. Ms. Marvel
Martian Manhunter vs. Vision
Hawkman vs. Black Panther
Some of those battling parings
laugh.gif

But there a DC vs Marvel series put out

The Dark Claw
pimp.gif

the room was divided on who thought who was better but we limited it to basically main stream Avengers vs some OG Justice league 
and then we tried to match the heroes up according to similar/opposite traits to see who would get the edge
we tried not to count all of the heroes in each universe because there could be millions of different match ups 

(also people like xavier would just erase your memory and celestial beings that would blow up the earth we didn't wanna count)

(according to the matchup I listed)

• the archers would face each other
  • two of the female heroes
  • gadgets and intelligence
  • two seemingly invincible heroes
  • strength vs speed
  • vibranium tech vs alien tactics
  • american hero vs american hero ( we didnt know what else to do lol)
  • battle of the losers

Originally Posted by theone218

my friends and I argued about this yesterday.
I personally think marvel takes both ways

I hope I dont thread jack but we argued about who would win if certain avenger characters went 1v1 against some justice leaguers

hawkeye vs green arrow
wasp vs wonder woman
iron man vs batman
thor vs superman
hulk vs flash
black panther vs martian man hunter
captain america vs green lantern
ant man vs aqua man

Im curious what some NTers think about these matchups

Some of those battles seems unfair.
Wasp vs. WW?
laugh.gif

It should be:
Batman vs. Capt. America
Iron Man vs. GL
Flash vs. Quiksilver
WW vs. Ms. Marvel
Martian Manhunter vs. Vision
Hawkman vs. Black Panther
Some of those battling parings
laugh.gif

But there a DC vs Marvel series put out

The Dark Claw
pimp.gif

the room was divided on who thought who was better but we limited it to basically main stream Avengers vs some OG Justice league 
and then we tried to match the heroes up according to similar/opposite traits to see who would get the edge
we tried not to count all of the heroes in each universe because there could be millions of different match ups 

(also people like xavier would just erase your memory and celestial beings that would blow up the earth we didn't wanna count)

(according to the matchup I listed)

• the archers would face each other
  • two of the female heroes
  • gadgets and intelligence
  • two seemingly invincible heroes
  • strength vs speed
  • vibranium tech vs alien tactics
  • american hero vs american hero ( we didnt know what else to do lol)
  • battle of the losers

�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What series is this and where can I watch? The trailer looked sick.

�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What series is this and where can I watch? The trailer looked sick.

Rolaholic wrote:

I think you got it the other way around, Marvel has way more crappy movies than DC plus Marvels comes out with a lot more movies too compared to DC.

Counting just the last 10 years.

DCs horrible movies:
Catwoman
Jonah Hex

DC owned:
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
The Spirit
Stardust

Marvel horrible movies:
Daredevil
Hulk
Elektra
FF4
FF4 2
XMen3
Wolverine
Punisher
Punisher: WarZone
Ghost Rider

Marvel owned:
Men in Black 2

I didn't include GL in the list because it was still mildly entertaining like IM2. IM2's more entertaining though for sure.

Rolaholic wrote:

I think you got it the other way around, Marvel has way more crappy movies than DC plus Marvels comes out with a lot more movies too compared to DC.

DCs horrible movies:
Catwoman
Jonah Hex

DC owned:
The Spirit
Stardust

Marvel horrible movies:
Daredevil
Hulk
Elektra
FF4
FF4 2
XMen3
Wolverine
Punisher
Ghost Rider

Marvel owned:
Men in Black 2

I didn't include GL in the list because it was still mildly entertaining like IM2. IM2's more entertaining though for sure.

Batman is my favorite individual character but as a whole Marvel's characters > DC. As far as movies I give Marvel the edge, even though IMO DC has closed the gap with Batman Begins and TDK, even Superman Returns which I actually liked.

Batman is my favorite individual character but as a whole Marvel's characters > DC. As far as movies I give Marvel the edge, even though IMO DC has closed the gap with Batman Begins and TDK, even Superman Returns which I actually liked.

Marvel because if a super hero kills a Villain who committed genocide his friends The Justice League puts him on trail, bars him from the league and sends him to jail because killing a person is a inexcusable offense no matter who it was.

Marvel because if a super hero kills a Villain who committed genocide his friends The Justice League puts him on trail, bars him from the league and sends him to jail because killing a person is a inexcusable offense no matter who it was.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Ollie don't want it.. 
Wasp would be annihilated

Stark industries buys-out Wayne Enterprises.. 

Thor in a brutally close one... but...he's a god

Hulk... you serious? Unless the flash uses all that speed to escape..
laugh.gif

The Martian...  he's..the martian
grin.gif

ANY lantern > Cap, and I really like the Cap
grin.gif

brains > fish braun
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hey im goin with Flash in that matchup 
pimp.gif

and taken from WIZARDS top 10 super heroes and villians "VS. HULK: The Flash would just vibrate through the Hulk and , ewww, make him explode"

Flash takes that match easy before Hulk even realizes that there fighting 
glasses.gif

yall underestimate my man to much even Wizard (the main superhero magazine) says the only none god level super heroes or villains (think infinty gauntlet Thanos etc) that stand a chance against Flash are Wonder Women, Super Man, Thor, and Silver Surfer

Flash would murk hulk with the quickness..dude could travel through TIME

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Ollie don't want it.. 
Wasp would be annihilated

Stark industries buys-out Wayne Enterprises.. 

Thor in a brutally close one... but...he's a god

Hulk... you serious? Unless the flash uses all that speed to escape..
laugh.gif

The Martian...  he's..the martian
grin.gif

ANY lantern > Cap, and I really like the Cap
grin.gif

brains > fish braun
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hey im goin with Flash in that matchup 
pimp.gif

and taken from WIZARDS top 10 super heroes and villians "VS. HULK: The Flash would just vibrate through the Hulk and , ewww, make him explode"

Flash takes that match easy before Hulk even realizes that there fighting 
glasses.gif

yall underestimate my man to much even Wizard (the main superhero magazine) says the only none god level super heroes or villains (think infinty gauntlet Thanos etc) that stand a chance against Flash are Wonder Women, Super Man, Thor, and Silver Surfer

Flash would murk hulk with the quickness..dude could travel through TIME

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

� �
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What series is this and where can I watch?�The trailer looked sick.

��

The series just ended, so if you look up "X-Men anime 2011", you should be able to find places to watch them online.  Or you can wait until later this year and watch them when G4 starts to air them. Then they'll be subbed too.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

� �
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What series is this and where can I watch?�The trailer looked sick.

��

The series just ended, so if you look up "X-Men anime 2011", you should be able to find places to watch them online.  Or you can wait until later this year and watch them when G4 starts to air them. Then they'll be subbed too.

Rolaholic wrote:

DCs horrible movies:
Catwoman
Jonah Hex

DC owned:
The Spirit
Stardust

Marvel horrible movies:
Daredevil
Hulk
Elektra
FF4
FF4 2
XMen3
Wolverine
Punisher
Ghost Rider

Marvel owned:
Men in Black 2

You should add Batman Forever and Superman Returns to horrible DC movies.
Also I didn't think either Hulk movie was bad and the first Punisher was pretty good too.
But your list is irrelevant because you liked GL.

Back
Top Bottom