Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

I am guessing the next one will be a white woman, who'll get upset about being filmed while acting the fool.

They seem to really love that stuff.

People are coming out for the first time in a year. Mix that with trump losing and white people will be looking for problems. Let’s just be real here
Been back in the gym for two solid months now, and there is indeed an air poppin' off of certain individuals. A few are being a bit messier than usual, tossing more chalk around, more grunting. I was sparring in the ring the other day with my partner, and this dude was slapping at the heavy bag with an american flag tank top tee on, yelling and screaming with each punch. No wraps on, just a pair of bag gloves.

Very testy.

Been back in the gym for two solid months now, and there is indeed an air poppin' off of certain individuals. A few are being a bit messier than usual, tossing more chalk around, more grunting. I was sparring in the ring the other day with my partner, and this dude was slapping at the heavy bag with an american flag tank top tee on, yelling and screaming with each punch. No wraps on, just a pair of bag gloves.

Very testy.
Yeah. These guys want problems. My advice to anyone is to stay away and know who’s around you. They know there’s little to no consequence too.

uhmfo0u1pxp61.jpg
They only do this for attention. No person in their right mind would do this normally.

Dude just looks like an a-hole to me. Guess who a mass shooter would aim for first if he was in the building? Is that man capable of grabbing that gun from around his shoulder and taking out a bad guy in a millisecond? No point in him having it if he can't.

I’m sure someone has asked this question, but doesn’t the fact that an armed policeman was unable to prevent this mass shooting disprove the “good guy with a gun” narrative these gun freaks love to push? This was a guy whose entire career involves being proficient with a gun; I’m supposed to believe that some random overweight neck beard with a gun could’ve done any better? These fools really think they’re Rambo huh?

I’m sure someone has asked this question, but doesn’t the fact that an armed policeman was unable to prevent this mass shooting disprove the “good guy with a gun” narrative these gun freaks love to push? This was a guy whose entire career involves being proficient with a gun; I’m supposed to believe that some random overweight neck beard with a gun could’ve done any better? These fools really think they’re Rambo huh?

Yep. Add to that the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando where DOZENS of cops literally wouldn’t go inside the club to engage the shooter. And of course how could we forget the bravery of the school resource officer at Parkland. But sure, Jim Bob from the good ol’ boy militia is gonna keep us all safe. >D

Yep. Add to that the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando where DOZENS of cops literally wouldn’t go inside the club to engage the shooter. And of course how could we forget the bravery of the school resource officer at Parkland. But sure, Jim Bob from the good ol’ boy militia is gonna keep us all safe. >D

They’re all talk just like their beloved cult leader. Remember when Trump said he would’ve run in the building himself to confront the shooter? That’s the same nonsense they’re on. I mean, we’ve had hundreds of mass shootings at this point, and I can only think of one instance where someone with a gun prevented further deaths and zero instances where nobody died due to this mythical heroic figure with a gun.

Orange, California is a strange city. I stayed there for a few days in a hotel & I'll hear an ambulance every 10 minutes. Thinking to myself damn maybe we're in the hood but it's weird because the city was nice & clean. I later found out they have at least 3 hospitals in Orange, Ca. (Socal cities are small)

So, what's the over under on the next mass shooting being committed by someone white, and under 30? Any white women pull a trigger yet?
Close enough.

This may not be considered a mass shooting, but it's related to mental health and guns. The boys wrote “Gun control in the U.S. is a joke,” and “Thanks for making the process so easy.”

This may not be considered a mass shooting, but it's related to mental health and guns. The boys wrote “Gun control in the U.S. is a joke,” and “Thanks for making the process so easy.”

What is going on in Allen?

Same town the El Paso shooter is from.

RIP to that family. Incredibly sad.

Back
Top Bottom