Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

coward that ends up killing himself after

RIP to those who passed.. sad to hear about a 9 and 5 year

it never ends

Last week, the Republican governor signed off on legislation that would make Tennessee the latest state to soon allow most adults 21 and older to carry handguns – openly or concealed — without first clearing a background check and training. Lee backed the legislation over objections from law enforcement groups, who argued that the state’s existing permit system provided an important safeguard for knowing who should or shouldn’t be carrying a gun.

Last edited:
said it before but US culture makes random gun violence like a natural disaster, it's just kinda unavoidable if you live here.
**** aint as random as you think b

what happened today in the US?
a) gang shootings
b) police shootings
c) mass shootings
d ) all of the above

Gun detractors like to act so naive. As if every instance of madness, violence and chaos isnt brought under control by the dudes with the guns.

cac (1).jpg

Hi diddly ho! Is this the police? Ive jus been robbed and pistol whipped. Hopefully my children are still safe in their beds. Can yall come take notes about it. Oh and dont beat my *** im the homeowner.

Really awesome country we live in, isn’t it? People get to bust their *** at a warehouse for ****** pay AND they get to fall victim to random gun violence at the same time.

But yeah, this is definitely the greatest country in the world.

The USA remains trash. :smh::smh::smh:

Gun detractors like to act so naive. As if every instance of madness, violence and chaos isnt brought under control by the dudes with the guns.

cac (1).jpg

Hi diddly ho! Is this the police? Ive jus been robbed and pistol whipped. Hopefully my children are still safe in their beds. Can yall come take notes about it. Oh and dont beat my *** im the homeowner.
This really the place for a comment like this? Honestly now

the philly mass shooting was at a golf and social bar

end of march it happened

a lot just dont get talked about to the major outlets

city of philly is on pace to set a new single-year record for homicides

Back
Top Bottom