Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

" officials confirm that the incident is an isolated "domestic situation" and there is no risk to the general public."

Lol. What the hell.

Glad the Austin homies are safe.

I only posted b cause the OG article made it sound fluid. Now they are saying it was domestic in some sense.

That area is made for escaping police though. I used to live at Tramor at the Hills, it’s at the bottom of that street. My apartment then looked over dense woods and 360 is covered in greenbelts.

Not necessarily mass shootings, but Austin is seeing an uptick in shootings. I used to live a quarter mile from Rundberg on North Lamar and while it’s always been an area of violence, it’s been heating up again.

Authorities are saying they know who this person is. Probably killed his family.

Still..."no risk to the general public" my 🤬🤬🤬

Authorities are saying they know who this person is. Probably killed his family.

Still..."no risk to the general public" my 🤬🤬🤬

There’s a complex up there with a unit where somebody committed suicide. Next tenant in the unit was a dude in his 40s in a toxic relationship with a gf in her 20s. Girl came and shot dude, he wrestled the gun from her, shot and killed her before dying. The cops showed up and both were dead in the unit.

It would be wild if that unit is still on the market.

There’s a complex up there with a unit where somebody committed suicide. Next tenant in the unit was a dude in his 40s in a toxic relationship with a gf in her 20s. Girl came and shot dude, he wrestled the gun from her, shot and killed her before dying. The cops showed up and both were dead in the unit.

Amityville Apartments.

I heard something like that happened at my complex. And why would it be taken off the market? Because of 2 horrible incidents? They will throw some bleach on it and move someone in the next day.

Im out of words for these situations. I swear this feels like a weekly occurrence.

Seems like it’s damn near a daily occurrence here lately. At some point in time there will be nobody in the U.S. who hasn’t been affected by gun violence. It’s wild to think about how one death can cause ripple effects throughout a large amount of family and friends. This is mental trauma that simply doesn’t have to exist, yet here we are. :smh:

Seems like it’s damn near a daily occurrence here lately. At some point in time there will be nobody in the U.S. who hasn’t been affected by gun violence. It’s wild to think about how one death can cause ripple effects throughout a large amount of family and friends. This is mental trauma that simply doesn’t have to exist, yet here we are. :smh:

Some of the most glaring and obvious solutions to this problem include....

media understanding their role

feds not stopping people from buying guns that are on their registry

Bumping the legal age of purchase to 25 after a mental wellness exam.

Instead. Scared ppl will say ban all guns and have no solutiin for the half a billie in circulation. Gun nuts will just keep it pushing.

It's really no solution. If somebody can get the money, then they'll get the firearm. If they don't have the money, they'll probably steal it. Anyone that's capable of mass murder wouldn't have an issue stealing money.

It's really no solution. If somebody can get the money, then they'll get the firearm. If they don't have the money, they'll probably steal it. Anyone that's capable of mass murder wouldn't have an issue stealing money.

This is frankly such a dumb line of thought that's been pushed by the fear mongering NRA for years. Look at any of the countries that got serious about gun control like the UK, Australia, or Japan. Do they have criminals? Of course they do. Are their citizens being overrun by gun toting criminal mobs? Absolutely not.

**** guns

Too many shootings, not enough

boxeo-deporte.gif

you-win-some-you-lose-some.gif

Back
Top Bottom