Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

Just saw the highlights. The Eagles fooled on em. The ******** looked lost. How you let that happen at home on Monday Night?

Just saw the highlights. The Eagles fooled on em. The ******** looked lost. How you let that happen at home on Monday Night?

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Vick
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Aside from Tom Brady putting up numbers to keep the Pats at 7-2, there isn't another QB in the league right now playing at the level Mike Vick is right now. I'm an Eagles fan admittedly, but even if I wasn't this guy has been nothing short of amazing....6 td's in one game, 80 yards rushing, 333 yards passing with 71% complete....and no INT's...yeah Vick is ballin on the league right now.
grin.gif

Aside from Tom Brady putting up numbers to keep the Pats at 7-2, there isn't another QB in the league right now playing at the level Mike Vick is right now. I'm an Eagles fan admittedly, but even if I wasn't this guy has been nothing short of amazing....6 td's in one game, 80 yards rushing, 333 yards passing with 71% complete....and no INT's...yeah Vick is ballin on the league right now.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

grin.gif
Exactly. And suckers acting like this is regular.

Dude rushes for an average of 8-11 yards PER carry if he wants to. Just SILLY.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

grin.gif
Exactly. And suckers acting like this is regular.

Dude rushes for an average of 8-11 yards PER carry if he wants to. Just SILLY.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Sports fans are so damn fickle.
i dont understand how this is being fickle. when a guy who has already been playing well adds on a lights out performance it will obviously change the discussion.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Sports fans are so damn fickle.
i dont understand how this is being fickle. when a guy who has already been playing well adds on a lights out performance it will obviously change the discussion.

This is the Mike Vick the league feared would develop probably 5 years ago. He got me to seriously watch football because he brought something totally different to the game.

This is redemption at it's finest, lets just pray he can finish his career healthy, out of trouble, and with a system that will allow him the freedom to explore his full potential.

Amen, to Michael Vick!

This is the Mike Vick the league feared would develop probably 5 years ago. He got me to seriously watch football because he brought something totally different to the game.

This is redemption at it's finest, lets just pray he can finish his career healthy, out of trouble, and with a system that will allow him the freedom to explore his full potential.

Amen, to Michael Vick!

Back
Top Bottom