My journey through the entertainment industry..............

haven't read through the whole thread, but i've been working in the industry for a while and can definitely say wisepharaoh is on point with a lot of what he said. i work on the music side, but have done some work for tv shows in the past so i can speak from personal experience. from what i've seen, jews run everything and gays have a strong influence (Fox, NBC, LucasArts, NY and LA Times, Huffington Post are just a few run by gay ceo's and presidents). i don't know much about scientology, but they have their own recruiting pipeline at some top schools - word to college football. i'm not really up on all the symbolism/illuminati stuff, but there is some ritualistic stuff that i've seen from some artists that have made me feel uncomfortable. i'm still trying to make sense of all of my experiences and put it together, so i don't want to say it's illuminati or whatever. been fortunate that the industry has paid my bills and has given me a good life, but i think about leaving all the time. some of my best friends have ruined their lives because of drugs, money, fame, etc.

honestly, i was totally blind to most of it for my first couple of years until i had a 5 hour long conversation with a rapper/actor a few years ago. it was like 5 straight hours of weebaybricethewire.gif. it really put a lot into perspective and i started learning more about the game from other successful people after that. for whoever swore will smith wasn't gay, you'll be disappointed if you found out which other black comedian he had buttsecks with.

The secrecy...come on its NT, you can trust us...drop hints...

haven't read through the whole thread, but i've been working in the industry for a while and can definitely say wisepharaoh is on point with a lot of what he said. i work on the music side, but have done some work for tv shows in the past so i can speak from personal experience. from what i've seen, jews run everything and gays have a strong influence (Fox, NBC, LucasArts, NY and LA Times, Huffington Post are just a few run by gay ceo's and presidents). i don't know much about scientology, but they have their own recruiting pipeline at some top schools - word to college football. i'm not really up on all the symbolism/illuminati stuff, but there is some ritualistic stuff that i've seen from some artists that have made me feel uncomfortable. i'm still trying to make sense of all of my experiences and put it together, so i don't want to say it's illuminati or whatever. been fortunate that the industry has paid my bills and has given me a good life, but i think about leaving all the time. some of my best friends have ruined their lives because of drugs, money, fame, etc.

honestly, i was totally blind to most of it for my first couple of years until i had a 5 hour long conversation with a rapper/actor a few years ago. it was like 5 straight hours of weebaybricethewire.gif. it really put a lot into perspective and i started learning more about the game from other successful people after that. for whoever swore will smith wasn't gay, you'll be disappointed if you found out which other black comedian he had buttsecks with.
i hate when people do this. get to the point sir. 

Last edited:
i remember talking to this guy who works in hollywood agency, and telling me just about everybody in hollywood has a price, especially when they are starting off. people are willing to do anything to get to the top or even be a c-list celeb. not saying they have to offer their bodies but you really have to forget your morals at times

I guess he wants people to beg him to spill the beans so he can feel like he has the juice. Why end a story like that dude?

While we're grave robbing the thread....

Why is there only one Black comedian that gets lots of roles at one period of time?

We had the Bill Cosby Wave, Eddie Murphy flood, Chris Tucker flood, Mike Epps flood, Kat Williams flood, and now the Kevin Hart Tsunami.

It's the same thing that goes on with female rappers, there can only be one.

I don't know anything about the industry. However, I work with this old meth head that spent twenty years in Hollywood. I told him i wanted to be a writer and move to hollywood, this is what he told me.

Get a day job, don't quit til you absolutely have to.

Drugs...lots of them

Sex, boy girl, girl girl, boy boy...they don't care

Said I got a chance be side I'm handsome...I don't even want to be in front if the camera, he said that didn't matter.

Somehow get a connection, whatever you gotta do...and you might have to do some weird shut.

Armed with this knowledge, I'm doubling down on my morals, drawing a line and not crossing it, I'll be able to get a good job, and wait it out.
what if you met the right connect, the perfet connect that would solidify your plans

the catch is..............

are you gonna suck it or not?

do you take some time to think about it?
roll.gif

i dont get this tho what would an exec gain from him doing that
laugh.gif

I'm in the industry too... U would be surprised when u find out who Tyler perry has buttsecks with.... see what I did

Why is there only one Black comedian that gets lots of roles at one period of time?

We had the Bill Cosby Wave, Eddie Murphy flood, Chris Tucker flood, Mike Epps flood, Kat Williams flood, and now the Kevin Hart Tsunami.

In the 80s all types of black comedians were working.

Richard, Bill, Eddie, Redd

There just aren't a lot of good comedic actors out now period, black, white, Jewish. The type of comedy out now is outrageous/goofy. That's why Dave Chappelle isn't working, probably getting scripts heavy on goofy physical humor, he's a classic stand up.

Formula
Make reference, say something misagonistic, say something 'bro' fall down.

Do that a million times and you got a comedy.

You forgot we got a little flood with Steve Harvey right now.

Last edited:
I always felt like Tyler was ******g those lead male roles in his films.

That's how they got on.

Eddie Murphy and Will Smith...........I don't wanna talk about it. I like them dudes nh......smh

eddie murphy is beyond gay, even with ****** stories aside, he has that gay neck movement down pat. nothing wrong with being gay though. its just wasnt he going ham on gays on delirious?

the more and more i read on this type of stuff, seems like hollywood is just an expensive sex slave trade lmao.

I always felt like Tyler was ******g those lead male roles in his films.

That's how they got on.

if you sat down to watch Madea goes to jail.... and all you could think about was Tyler Perry banging the male lead.... I have some bad news for you son.

eddie murphy is beyond gay, even with ****** stories aside, he has that gay neck movement down pat. nothing wrong with being gay though. its just wasnt he going ham on gays on delirious?

the more and more i read on this type of stuff, seems like hollywood is just an expensive sex slave trade lmao.
eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

tumblr_mxqfrmvnMl1qee6wmo1_250.gif

Big-Sean-Power-99s-Powerhouse-30-Concert-at-The-Wells-Fargo-Center-in-Philadelphia---October-26,-2012.jpg

185556_1.jpg

That should tell you something about what you read on the Internet, written by a bunch of people upset with their lives, admiring/envying those who have made it.

They couldn't have made it with their talent/hard work, noooo. There has to be some kind of illuminati/sick stuff involved. :lol:

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

you sound extremely naive. Do I think there are some crazy blood sacrifices with dead animals and **** at the universal/def jam office? no :lol: but is there rampant corruption, sex slavery, tons of drugs, etc? hell yes.

the entertanment these days is all about pushing the gay agenda, i mean how people can't see this? there's no more macho-ness anymore. all you see is softies running around dressing like fruity pebbles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom