My journey through the entertainment industry..............

When did I say there wasn't corruption? There is corruption in everything.

People in here are trying to push that the entertainment business is nothing BUT corrupt, is what I'm getting at.

I didn't perceive that at all from other's opinions in this thread, but I thought you came across as "you guys are haters, none of what you say is real, you're just bitter and jealous and making up stories," if that's not what you were saying, forgive me.

the majority of the NikeTalk community seems pathetic 2 me 99% of the time.

great thread. I happen 2 believe Fabolous gave his butt up in recent years...
roll.gif

but on the real, why do we always hear about these dudes getting exposed as queers? is that like the ultimate disrespect to these industry cats?

Last edited:
i'm not really up on all the symbolism/illuminati stuff, but there is some ritualistic stuff that i've seen from some artists that have made me feel uncomfortable.

honestly, i was totally blind to most of it for my first couple of years until i had a 5 hour long conversation with a rapper/actor a few years ago. it was like 5 straight hours of weebaybricethewire.gif. it really put a lot into perspective and i started learning more about the game from other successful people after that.

Can you talk about what it was that made you uncomfortable? Or what it related to? Can you also talk bout some of the stuff the rapper said to make you open your eyes?

Also, how true is it that when you book female musical artists for a feature let's say, that you are essentially paying for sex. They are prostitutes essentially.

They couldn't have made it with their talent/hard work, noooo. There has to be some kind of illuminati/sick stuff involved. :lol:

So then why are a vast majority of entertainers talentless? Or at least lets say there are more talented people in any given field who never see the light of day

And one more question about the conspiracy/industry stuff. I heard once, a very long time ago, and I've never heard it ever mentioned again which is a little surprising to me, but I've heard that the presence of homosexuality in the indusrty and amongst the powerful is linked to alchemy. The "essence" is attainable through butt sex, the chakra at the base of the spine. I could say a little more but would like the take of those in the industry posting here.

Last edited:
One up the poop chute equals an Oscar? That's prolly why Leo aint got one...but damn Tom hanks....say it ain't si

Can you talk about what it was that made you uncomfortable? Or what it related to? Can you also talk bout some of the stuff the rapper said to make you open your eyes?

Also, how true is it that when you book female musical artists for a feature let's say, that you are essentially paying for sex. They are prostitutes essentially.
So then why are a vast majority of entertainers talentless? Or at least lets say there are more talented people in any given field who never see the light of day

And one more question about the conspiracy/industry stuff. I heard once, a very long time ago, and I've never heard it ever mentioned again which is a little surprising to me, but I've heard that the presence of homosexuality in the indusrty and amongst the powerful is linked to alchemy. The "essence" is attainable through butt sex, the chakra at the base of the spine. I could say a little more but would like the take of those in the industry posting here.

As disgusting as the act is, yes, sodomy is an important act in occult practices. Alistair Crowley was up on that ish. Read it on vigilantcitizen.com I don't remember the exact article though. I've read too many over the years.

If you watch old Eddie Murphy standup he's pretty openly calling gays ____ots and making jokes about them, and he goes from that to picking up transsexuals and allegedly smashing the Fresh Prince. What I want to know is, at which point do these dudes get turned out?

Will Smith I always thought was a little too comfortable acting sassy and wearing weird stuff, even on Fresh Prince he was very comfortable in the broken wrist hand swishing role. Curious if y'all have any input on when this transition occurs.

wisepharoah wisepharoah @VLADIMIR DINERO

If you watch old Eddie Murphy standup he's pretty openly calling gays ____ots and making jokes about them, and he goes from that to picking up transsexuals and allegedly smashing the Fresh Prince. What I want to know is, at which point do these dudes get turned out?

Will Smith I always thought was a little too comfortable acting sassy and wearing weird stuff, even on Fresh Prince he was very comfortable in the broken wrist hand swishing role. Curious if y'all have any input on when this transition occurs.

wisepharoah wisepharoah @VLADIMIR DINERO

he does act a little funny, but hes such a great person.. gay, bi or not, hes still a person. i admire him as a person.. funny professional, awesome individual. I have yet to meet him in person.. hopefully someday i will :pimp:

Lets go freshhhhhh prince :smokin :smokin :smokin

- Stay Freshhhh !! :smokin :smokin

Just cause theres some ****** up behind the scenes happening for some people doesnt mean everything is like that. Tombout only penetrated booties win oscars lol.

And isnt it known that will smith was a **** to work with? That good person talk is only hollywood tv deep. Kinda like how everyone idolizes michael jordan, but is infamous for being a prick in real life.

iwont name names...
but she an OLDER white lady

once at work, i met a musical producers wife..

she was in the music game as well HEAVY!...

but we started talking about her life..

she was married divorced now..

the husband was bisexual ...

she told me dont even worry about that.... EVERYONE in the industry is GAY... im like yeah right... she gave me the realest look ever and repeated it..EVERYONE!!!!

long story short...

she part of the team that runs the GRAMMYs...

mind blowing stuff...

Man there is sooo much ayo not only in the industry but in this thread as well

:lol:

I really can't believe all the stupid **** i'm reading right now.....

iwont name names...
but she an OLDER white lady

once at work, i met a musical producers wife..

she was in the music game as well HEAVY!...

but we started talking about her life..

she was married divorced now..

the husband was bisexual ...

she told me dont even worry about that.... EVERYONE in the industry is GAY... im like yeah right... she gave me the realest look ever and repeated it..EVERYONE!!!!

long story short...

she part of the team that runs the GRAMMYs...

mind blowing stuff...

Oh Boy.................

my dude Cam got a Grammy though B?

what are you saying right now?

its ok Killa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom