My journey through the entertainment industry..............

That should tell you something about what you read on the Internet, written by a bunch of people upset with their lives, admiring/envying those who have made it.

They couldn't have made it with their talent/hard work, noooo. There has to be some kind of illuminati/sick stuff involved. :lol:

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

came in to say this..

thread shows all the gullible people though :lol:

Last edited:
One time I heard a crazy story about Jay z, snoop dog, a music producer and a new artist...

Not saying Jay or snoop get down like that, but these top dogs be knowing what time it is in that industry...

That's the crazy part..

Like how you not gonna say something every about it..?

Kat Williams touched on it in a comedy routine tho

Last edited:
One time I heard a crazy story about Jay z, snoop dog, a music producer and a new artist...

Not saying Jay or snoop get down like that, but these top dogs be knowing what time it is in that industry...

That's the crazy part..

Which routine?

If you watch old Eddie Murphy standup he's pretty openly calling gays ____ots and making jokes about them, and he goes from that to picking up transsexuals and allegedly smashing the Fresh Prince. What I want to know is, at which point do these dudes get turned out?

Will Smith I always thought was a little too comfortable acting sassy and wearing weird stuff, even on Fresh Prince he was very comfortable in the broken wrist hand swishing role. Curious if y'all have any input on when this transition occurs.

@WISEPHAROAH@VLADIMIR DINERO
he does act a little funny, but hes such a great person.. gay, bi or not, hes still a person. i admire him as a person.. funny professional, awesome individual. I have yet to meet him in person.. hopefully someday i will
pimp.gif

Lets go freshhhhhh prince
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

- Stay Freshhhh !!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

That's the crazy part..

I already knew what you meant before even looking at the clip. I remember. He talked about weird industry parties and what goes on and says "Professor Ovie?" referencing actor Dorian Wilson who played Professor Olgilvie on the Parkers tv show.

I'm also assuming the older white woman you talked to was one of Clive Davis' ex-wives? @PoLo Sport NYC  ? It makes sense.

Some people just work hard...

Look at troy ave... he is average at best, been working hard for a legit 8 years and is now reaping the benefits of his work. Now. if he has a big hit on his hands in a year or 2 will i say he sold his soul? No... would i say he made friends and acquaintances who could lro ide him with better production to make a hit? Yes...

Not everything is a conspiracy, actually by definition it is...

Not saying this **** doesn't go on but how exactly are ya'll taking the word of an anonymous NT dude with vague references as facts. That's what bothers me about threads like this let someone say a celeb is gay and the world believes it..... Let someone point out corruption in the church or politics and it gets overlooked.

Not saying this **** doesn't go on but how exactly are ya'll taking the word of an anonymous NT dude with vague references as facts. That's what bothers me about threads like this let someone say a celeb is gay and the world believes it..... Let someone point out corruption in the church or politics and it gets overlooked.
I don't know how long you been around...

But its well known that wise pharaoh is legit in the entertainment industry.

I dig what you saying about taking stuff on the internet too serious...

But OP has proven that he's a somewhat credible source when it comes to this stuff..

i remember hearing about Ariana Grande gettin busy with that perv producer Dan Schneider, if you notice she's now one of the biggest young acts in music right now. Robert Downey Jr. also spoke about him and what goes on in Hollywood today.

I remember reading this when OP posted it. I've been somewhat "in" the entertainment industry for the past year and some change. More than anything I just observe things I see and hear, and there are some truths in his statements. It's crazy some of the points he touched on were the same exact things me and my homie were talking about re: the industry. :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know how long you been around...

But its well known that wise pharaoh is legit in the entertainment industry.

I dig what you saying about taking stuff on the internet too serious...

But OP has proven that he's a somewhat credible source when it comes to this stuff..

I've been here since the beginning of this thread... with that said how is he any more credible than any other random person who's worked near stars and decides to start rumors. I'm not saying he's doing it but ya'll are way too reliant on the "word" of someone who can't even give full names.

Look at troy ave... he is average at best, been working hard for a legit 8 years and is now reaping the benefits of his work. Now. if he has a big hit on his hands in a year or 2 will i say he sold his soul? No... would i say he made friends and acquaintances who could lro ide him with better production to make a hit? Yes...

no one is saying people can't make it without doing some crazy weird ****, but some crazy weird **** is going on.

I wish I knew the designer with cam :lol: the fashion industry is also on some :smh: I'm friends with a few models and some of the stories...especially from these eastern european girls who started modeling at like 14/15...one chick told me how this girl was tricked into eating fetus soup. human fetus soup.

a friend of a friend of a friend who kind of knows a little about the industry told me that pac and biggie got offed because they refused to take it up the ***

Human fetus soup? :x :smh:

Someone would've gotten their life taken.

The industry is definitely weird. Who knows who WP really is? I take these stories more as entertainment than anything else, although Eyes Wide Shut (the message of the movie) and Stanley Kubrick's death have always left me scratching my head.

Who?

According to an eye-opening audio tape exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com, Hollywood star Corey Feldman told police in 1993 the names of two industry insiders who sexually abused him as a teen in the 1980s, at the height of his film stardom.

And what did police do with this stunning information? They did absolutely nothing.

And now the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office, which took Feldman's statement years ago during an investigation into abuse by Michael Jackson, is declining to answer questions about why it did not follow up or examine the star's criminal claims, according to RadarOnline.com.

Unbelievable.

Listen to Corey Feldman reveal his abuse to police in 1993 (**RadarOnline.com exclusive**):

The eye-opening tape comes on the heels of the release of Feldman's new autobiography in which he recounts being repeatedly sodomized and molested during the height of his teen success.

Hollywood: Today's playground for pedophiles

Meanwhile, a stunning new report claims that because of the explosion of media outlets, television companies, and the Internet, predators are today sexually exploiting children in Hollywood at their highest levels ever.

"In Hollywood, there are parents who will practically prostitute their kids in the hope they can make money and get ahead," claims Hollywood veteran Allison Arngrim. "It's more common than you think."

Arngrim also adds, "Predators are typically very careful when choosing … They look for kids whose parents are maybe going through a divorce, are very naïve, suffering with addiction problems, or are simply crazy stage parents who will look the other way."

Not Catholic priests

Yet despite the eye-opening nature of all of these stories, several major media outlets – most notably the New York Times, the Boston Globe, and the Los Angeles Times – have not reported a single syllable about any of this.

(The L.A. Times' omission is especially egregious in light of the fact that Hollywood is right in the backyard of the paper.)

Meanwhile, these papers have never flinched in not reporting each and every claim of abuse against a Catholic priest, no matter low long ago or how flimsy.

The double standard is not just glaring. It's blinding.

http://www.themediareport.com/2013/11/12/hollywood-pedophilia-rampant/

Back
Top Bottom