My journey through the entertainment industry..............

And to dude who asked why people are so interested in these celeb lives i'll answer this

For me it's really not about the specifics but by doing a lil homework on how the game is played in the celeb circles it has helped my overall view on how the world is run. People love to see things are just entertainment, entertainement however shapes everything and everyone from views & opinions, physical characteristics, career paths, self worth etc etc are all influenced heavily by entertainment.

Now add in the fact that where in the age of technology and all of this celeb influence is everywhere i would think it's safe to say that those entertainers have more power than most other occupations in the world. so if these people are being molded and controlled to fit a certain kind of image or people are being constantly protected by law enforcement and media despite doing terrible things I feel like that's something that i must know just to have a better understanding of how the world works.

This is An audio version of John Potash book "The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders: U.S. Intelligence's Murderous Targeting of Tupac, MLK, Malcolm, Panthers, Hendrix, Marley, Rappers and Linked Ethnic Leftists"

This book is filled with OFFICIAL FBI transcripts showcasing how all these guys were targeted. The Government knows the power in Entertainers and is exactly why politicians and high ranking owners of the entertainment industry go on these retreats such as Billderberg

This is An audio version of John Potash book "The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders: U.S. Intelligence's Murderous Targeting of Tupac, MLK, Malcolm, Panthers, Hendrix, Marley, Rappers and Linked Ethnic Leftists"

This book is filled with OFFICIAL FBI transcripts showcasing how all these guys were targeted. The Government knows the power in Entertainers and is exactly why politicians and high ranking owners of the entertainment industry go on these retreats such as Billderberg

This is the type of stuff that makes sense to me. The gay and sacrificing friends and relatives for fame is what throws me off.

Last edited:
What did Bob Marley do to piss off the higher ups? I never understood that. Because he talked about love and happiness?

What did Bob Marley do to piss off the higher ups? I never understood that. Because he talked about love and happiness?

Til this day Marley is Beloved by most Caribbean people, he was an Icon and his music/presence was one that demanded respect and admiration from his people. He also talked about equality and creating balance between the poor and rich. That mentality mixed with that much power and influence on the young could be very detrimental to politicians overall agenda especially on a relatively small place like Jamaica.

People always think that it's absurd to compare musicians to Political leaders etc etc but i never understood the issue with it. These guys are able to touch hundreds of thousands to millions of people with their words and messages and have people who are eagerly awaiting their words that kind of power can make a huge difference if harnessed right and given room to mature.

Most of these Loved musicians die very early in their progression if given a true lifetime their is no telling what could have been accomplished.

is this all what he said...or did he actually name names lol

nobody is watching lmao

not only did this dude name names he went into wild details which i wont and pretty much cant say here but to name a few

said he engaged in a manag with dennis rodman and carmen electra :lol: :smh:

said he hit puffy :x

said tyler perry was married to shamar moore and shamar was the wife :rofl:

described trey songz as "easy breezy beautiful cover girl" 

said rick fox was with felonious business:smh:

said derrek fisher was with felonious business:smh:

thats just to name a few i worked with the dude for over 2 years

Crazy im not shocked at nothing you posted. shamar moore is gay. Know that for a fact

Dudes like john legend, songz, etc are all known too.

My aunt who was with the black eyed peas when they first began told me she remembers john legend being up in hotels in like norwey with dudes like it was nothing

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only we can free our minds."

Very deep meaning to this,  from what I can tell Marley was trying to wake people up to the collective power we have. Which is exactly what the powerful fear, humanity realizing that they are more powerful than they know. To dissipate this we get distractions in the form of celebrity nonsense, the endless pursuit of fiat paper, sports, etc. 

We get divided with useless distinctions like country lines, liberals vs. conservatives, all to keep us wedged apart because collectively we are exponentially more powerful than we are separately.  I didn't know Marley obviously but it seems like he wanted people to be aware of this and of the fact that we are being controlled on a mental level.

EDIT - Just watched that Hollyweird series posted above.  This dude Will Smith man, yall have to peep this man's sweetness in action, really aggressively kissing his son repeatedly in public:

Last edited:
@calikev34 repped. Thoses are more or less my views. Im just horrible at explaining things. On broader terms, I feel most humans are too scared and too attached to made up rules like god, marriage and PC **** depending on personality, etc. Being 0 on the homosexual scale is also one of those things.

please elaborate on how that correlates to accepting a made up ideology? god, marriage, etc

accepting or pushing the idealogy that homosexual acts are wrong/abominations.

great post

Til this day Marley is Beloved by most Caribbean people, he was an Icon and his music/presence was one that demanded respect and admiration from his people. He also talked about equality and creating balance between the poor and rich. That mentality mixed with that much power and influence on the young could be very detrimental to politicians overall agenda especially on a relatively small place like Jamaica.

People always think that it's absurd to compare musicians to Political leaders etc etc but i never understood the issue with it. These guys are able to touch hundreds of thousands to millions of people with their words and messages and have people who are eagerly awaiting their words that kind of power can make a huge difference if harnessed right and given room to mature.

Most of these Loved musicians die very early in their progression if given a true lifetime their is no telling what could have been accomplished.
This. The fact that Bob Marley wanted overall equality for all people goes against the agenda that Roseanne touched on in that piece. Things such as racism, sexism, classism, besides being controversial topics, they are money makers. They drive tv shows, ideologies etc. Understand how these people think, rules #1,2,and 3 NEVER STOP THE MONEY. Anything affecting that has to go, no questions asked. Not connecting these to this idea, look at people like MLK and Malcolm X (I'll check that clip posted above later btw). We know what MLK stood for, and after Malcolm's change in POV, what happened? He got killed. He was good before he changed his views because he was divisive, that generated money. Once he saw that there were White people of Muslim faith, he altered his view. That wasn't good and not liked, with his stature, that was a no go 
tired.gif

I believe that that the IMF/CIA were directly involved in assassination of Bob Marley. His influence over the people, not only in the caribbean, but worldwide would have garnered much pushback had he been able to fully publicize the message amongst the masses. Considering their plans for exploitation; His death occurring shortly after their successful *forced* loan agreement is no coincidence.

Makes you wonder why their are no prominent artist speaking out on political and social issues that truly matter. It isn't a coincidence. 

accepting or pushing the idealogy that homosexual acts are wrong/abominations.
in this case im not accepting another persons ideology or attempting to push a belief on somebody. I stated a personal opinion about how I felt. that being said I don't have a problem with gays. do I find gay sex digusting and repulsive yes. but that's just my personal opinion and I have the right to state it. not to push it on others as if they should feel the same.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only we can free our minds."

Very deep meaning to this,  from what I can tell Marley was trying to wake people up to the collective power we have. Which is exactly what the powerful fear, humanity realizing that they are more powerful than they know. To dissipate this we get distractions in the form of celebrity nonsense, the endless pursuit of fiat paper, sports, etc. 

We get divided with useless distinctions like country lines, liberals vs. conservatives, all to keep us wedged apart because collectively we are exponentially more powerful than we are separately.  I didn't know Marley obviously but it seems like he wanted people to be aware of this and of the fact that we are being controlled on a mental level.

EDIT - Just watched that Hollyweird series posted above.  This dude Will Smith man, yall have to peep this man's sweetness in action, really aggressively kissing his son repeatedly in public:

Last edited:
:lol: didnt marley die from cancer? Wtf you get assasination from :smh: yall taking these conspiracies too far

You believe want you want to believe. You probably haven't received that perspective regarding his death, but your first instinct is to deny. Do some research and then pass judgement. Everything that can't be 'proven' can be considered a conspiracy, that doesn't make make it not true. Take in as many different perspectives as possible, it's all we got. 

great post
fa real
i had the omar gif the WHOLE time watching it
specially all that stuff during the "rape case"
and again "hatian jack" came up
but thats not even the crazy stuff
just how the systematically set up black "leaders"

Last edited:
^ You mean weebay gif, but I know what you mean. I'm gonna sit down and listen to that.

Back
Top Bottom