My journey through the entertainment industry..............

I always thought the timing of Pimp C's death was suspect, especially after he showed that he was willing to name names in that interview, said that if you're ashamed (and hiding) that you shouldn't be doing it and was trying to start a union within the music industry, a black owned one at that.

:nerd:

Link?...

Is it really? Marlon Wayans is gay. I know people don't automatically think that. My cousin told me that he walked into a club and saw Marlon tonguing down a dude. Will anyone here believe me? Probably not, is it plausible? Absolutely. Just look at how his brothers act....
they are actors tho, so that kind of makes all that irrelevant.

i have read almost all of these posts since everyone made it seem as if there was actual knowledge that was being dropped along with solid proof.

everything is all hearsay from nobodies  random people on message boards and mediatakeout.

this in regards to claiming everyone is smoking sausage.

dan shneider is a creep tho, he loved the boys and girls.

straight up pedophile.

Last edited:
I always take this stuff as comedy, nothing more. You would think everybody was gay if you believed these stories.

Last edited:

Is it really? Marlon Wayans is gay. I know people don't automatically think that. My cousin told me that he walked into a club and saw Marlon tonguing down a dude. Will anyone here believe me? Probably not, is it plausible? Absolutely. Just look at how his brothers act....
they are actors tho, so that kind of makes all that irrelevant.

i have read almost all of these posts since everyone made it seem as if there was actual knowledge that was being dropped along with solid proof.

everything is all hearsay from nobodies  random people on message boards and mediatakeout.

this in regards to claiming everyone is smoking sausage.

dan shneider is a creep tho, he loved the boys and girls.

straight up pedophile.
I understand. I have also posted what you said in terms of hearsay also.

Shemar Moore and Tyler Perry-not shocked in the slightest.

Derick Fisher and Rick Fox. News to me, not shocked. I'm not shocked by anything these days.

not hard to tell, hes feminine, they all are .. they have girly ways. female tendencies !

As comedians its easy to be silly and act a certain way, but you must be able to read through it. i could careless. waynes bros are still so funny !!

and my favorite of all time Will Smith might also be a little on the feminine side.. but i couldn't care less !!

Awesome actor, amazing entertainer, always be the fresh prince of my bel air lol jus kiddin .. lmaoo :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. lol Lighten up, life is awesome :pimp: :pimp:

- Less judging, More loving... Stay Freshhh my friends !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:

Shemar Moore and Tyler Perry-not shocked in the slightest.

Derick Fisher and Rick Fox. News to me, not shocked. I'm not shocked by anything these days.

not hard to tell, hes feminine, they all are .. they have girly ways. female tendencies !

As comedians its easy to be silly and act a certain way, but you must be able to read through it. i could careless. waynes bros are still so funny !!

and my favorite of all time Will Smith might also be a little on the feminine side.. but i couldn't care less !!

Awesome actor, amazing entertainer, always be the fresh prince of my bel air lol jus kiddin .. lmaoo :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. lol Lighten up, life is awesome :pimp: :pimp:

- Less judging, More loving... Stay Freshhh my friends !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

This dude :lol:

I don't know why but I read Koudie's posts in Crazy Legs' voice from Don't Be a Menace From South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood 
laugh.gif

I don't know why but I read Koudie's posts in Crazy Legs' voice from Don't Be a Menace From South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood :lol:

me tooo lmaooooo :lol: :smokin :smokin

hes crazyyyyyyyy lol .. kinda fresh too tho :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- Stay Freshhhh !!! :smokin :smokin #SmileyBoyz :smile: .. lets go knicksss :pimp: :pimp:

Because we can and it's just interesting, nothing more nothing less, at least for me.
Safe to say that we find very different things interesting then. Some people posting in this thread seem to be particularly concerned about the sexual orientations of celebrities though.

I personally don't, but I think it's wack to "act" straight. If you're gay be gay.
What do you mean by acting straight though? Celebrities are under no obligation to come out to the public. I don't see anything wrong with keeping one's sexual orientation/sex life in general private.

@timbo109  it's not that big a deal, but American culture is particularly obsessed with celebrity culture altogether. Sometimes it's hard to avoid. Some of us recognize ******** when we see it also. In my case, I'm just calling ********. I don't actively look to see who's dating who. Let's not make this out to be something that it's not. 

What do you mean by acting straight though? Celebrities are under no obligation to come out to the public. I don't see anything wrong with keeping one's sexual orientation/sex life in general private.

I agree that they have no obligation, HOWEVER... if an actor/athlete is gay and wants to hide his sexual orientation, then that same athlete shouldn't be complaining about how gays and lesbians are perceived in society when he or she isn't brave enough to represent his lifestyle publicly and prove society wrong.

Acting straight is pretending not to be gay by remaining silent in order to, among other things, reap financial gain. If it's such a civil rights struggle, for the most part the people in the closet do a poor job of helping their cause. Can you imagine if black folks wore makeup and whiteface during the Civil Rights movement and were talking about, it's nobody's business if I'm black or not? >D

The types of folks that sell out their true selves for money and then complain about the current state of affairs are lame as ****. If you're ashamed, then don't do it. That's some coward ****.

Last edited:
I always wanted someone to touch closer on rumor of suge, J Prince, Irv Gottii, & I think Dame trying to start their own Distribution company and shortly after having their offices raided.

It would seem like common sense for the really rich Diddy, 50, Jay, Baby, J Prince etc etc to completely cut out the major label umbrellas and distribute their music on their own especially considering that you don't technically need radio and physical copies as much nowadays. But music is a billion dollar conglomerate tied in with news corps, Radio, TV so maybe the heads at these places made a few calls in.
Where most of those dudes at?

I don't think it's a coincidence.

There's a reason certain music is pushed more than others. These heads have certain agendas and they push it with the medias they distribute. Hip-Hop music is one of those medias

What if all those celebs are bi though?

A lot of yall from posts I've seen think the Puff rumors are true for example and I aint one to outright deny them but you mean to tell me Cassie is his beard? That's one helluva beard. Yeah there are other dudes who start families but as a dude that's famous why continue to take down fine *** women if you're truly gay?

I think them dudes just be on their hedonistic tip word to Greece and don't give a **** when it comes to sex but given the stigma of homosexuality in today's society (despite this growing acceptance of it which still isn't widespread) they choose to hide that part of their life especially since a lot of these dudes grew up on that don't be a sissy mentality.

A lot of yall from posts I've seen think the Puff rumors are true for example and I aint one to outright deny them but you mean to tell me Cassie is his beard? That's one helluva beard. Yeah there are other dudes who start families but as a dude that's famous why continue to take down fine *** women if you're truly gay?

I think them dudes just be on their hedonistic tip word to Greece and don't give a **** when it comes to sex but given the stigma of homosexuality in today's society (despite this growing acceptance of it which still isn't widespread) they choose to hide that part of their life especially since a lot of these dudes grew up on that don't be a sissy mentality.
I've also heard that they have people pick "beards" out for them though. I mean, it can't be far off. For years actor Rock Hudson was thought of as a man's and he died of AIDS in the mid 80's and faced rumors of homosexuality in the 50's. This isn't new. 

hard to tell-no pun intended
I think it's a get down or lay down situation ( no pun intended)

They must see it as some form of dominance or control being able to "turn" a "straight" dude because once u got him in that situation he's under your complete control for fear of humiliation by being exposed. Imagine what type of fear these closet homosexuals are living in?

For the dudes who are already gay and are into this stuff that's just a plus for them.

It is my personal opinion as a heterosexual male that no truly straight man can be "turned". Me personally I'd rather face a firing a squad. But that's just me.

Last edited:
Human fetus soup? :x :smh:

Someone would've gotten their life taken.

The industry is definitely weird. Who knows who WP really is? I take these stories more as entertainment than anything else, although Eyes Wide Shut (the message of the movie) and Stanley Kubrick's death have always left me scratching my head.

I just did some googling and read more than I cared to about the time and circumstances of Stanley Kubricks's death, the underlying messages in his films, specifically, Eyes Wide Shut... This part was particularly interesting to me:

The Occult Elite

The occult ritual takes place at Somerton, in Long Island. The building used to film the outside scene is Mentmore Towers in UK.

The location selected to film the elite scenes is quite interesting. Mentmore Towers was built in the 19th century as a country house for a member of the most prominent and powerful elite family in the world: The Rothschilds. By selecting this location, was Kubrick trying to show his audience the “real world” equivalents to the ultra-elite shown in the movie? Incidentally, the name of Bill’s connection to the elite, Victor Ziegler, is of German-Jewish origin, like Rothschild.

It has been documented that the Rothschilds do actually partake in masked events very similar to those shown in Eyes Wide Shut. Here are rare images taken from a 1972 party given by Marie-Hélène de Rothschild.

Baroness Marie-Hélène de Rothschild and Baron Alexis de Redé at a 1972 party. Invitations were printed in reversed writing. One wonders if this party “degenerated” into something resembling what is shown in Eyes Wide Shut.

Now remember that post about Jay Electronica with the Rothschild chick?

Makes me wonder if his lack of a potentially great career is due to some higher powers that don't want him to get his messages out...or...maybe he found out how things work and why these weird occult rituals were done and wanted to secretly be a part of it rather than be a pawn pushing songs to keep the masses distracted.
You go from blind sight to hindsight, Passion of the Christ, right, to baskin in the limelight It takes time to get your mind right Jay Electricity, PBS mysteries In a lofty place, tangling with Satan over history You can’t say **** to me, Alhamdulillah It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far

:smh: sigh this thread is gonna mess with my head for a long time... ive wondered how jay elec scored a seat at the rosthchild dinner table. a family that is almost never mentioned in the news, yet commands a legendary amount of wealth and a cloud of mystery to match.

all this talk of rappers, satanic worshiping...illuminati, secret societies. who knows wat to make of all that. but this jay elec and this woman...this is something that i can buy as shady. and i can see there being a lot more than meets the eye..

Im sure its mostly bi's. My hypothesis is that the entertainment biz is a whole different world when it comes to defining sexual orientation. All the money, time, drugs...youre cloudy, bored as fuk, meshed brain is down to try new things. Just cause you got your gspot fiddled doesnt mean you cant physically want some poon forever. Again, freedom, time, drugs can make you bored or more open minded. Not saying there arent any gayer than bi's in the first place and they just get gay once their in the game. I jusy think many of them probably have epiphanies about what is real in real life and what actually matters or doesnt to oneself and what matters to people who can make you money.

Wow wow what is this thing about Dan Schneider and teen stars? :nerd: my man better not have touched Victoria justice or Ariana :smh: just reading through this tread and deff gonna look up this cult stuff tomorrow.

I've also heard that they have people pick "beards" out for them though. I mean, it can't be far off. For years actor Rock Hudson was thought of as a man's and he died of AIDS in the mid 80's and faced rumors of homosexuality in the 50's. This isn't new. 
Dying of AIDs is not evidence of homosexuality. It's evidence that he ****** somebody that was loose or that he was loose and ****** a lot of ppl be it man or woman.

I understand some having beards secretly picked out for them to the point the wife doesn't even know the deal until after marriage but I'm specifically talking about these Sports/Hip Hop dudes that are taking down numerous women while on the road and smashing other female celebs. If you're secretly gay I think it gets to a point you're trying too hard or you're purposely trying to spread something. So the way I see it they're not simply gay, they just then feel free to do all the wild gay **** they want now that they got the money and the power while still doing hetero shh cuz they got the money and the power.

Wow wow what is this thing about Dan Schneider and teen stars? :nerd: my man better not have touched Victoria justice or Ariana :smh: just reading through this tread and deff gonna look up this cult stuff tomorrow.
Ariana look like she's been touched. Just off of that annoying voice she makes for her sure.

Practice with that throat and tonsils.

That's a whole other topic though and I can't wait til the day a former child star or even if they go on to be one as an adult gets fed up and has nothing to lose and exposes all of those pedophile child predators and has some actual proof to back it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom