My journey through the entertainment industry..............

When you say gay you mean actual homosexuals? Cuz if so that's another label to throw on the mythos; homosexual greedy white jews run the entertainment business

When you say gay you mean actual homosexuals? Cuz if so that's another label to throw on the mythos; homosexual greedy white jews run the entertainment business

WISEPHAROAH keep us posted man. Those of us who arent in the business wanna know what really goes down. It's borderline unbelievable, for me at least.

Oh yeah, can you spill a little more about the secret society stuff?

WISEPHAROAH keep us posted man. Those of us who arent in the business wanna know what really goes down. It's borderline unbelievable, for me at least.

Originally Posted by Parker Peterson

this.and nothing against gays but i dont take to kindly to when gay dudes be singing about chicks i.e omarion. What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by Parker Peterson

this.and nothing against gays but i dont take to kindly to when gay dudes be singing about chicks i.e omarion. What part of the game is that?

Wow the gay stuff really does make sense. Haha I mean I'm not totally convinced that everyone in Hollywood is gay, but their have been gay rumors for years about Omarion, Eddie and Will. If you guys remember Eddie was actually arrested for picking up a transvestite prostitute in the 90's. To think Eddie and Will hooking up though?? smh

And WISEPHAROAH could you please elaborate more on the role of secret societies in Hollywood? Do they simply exist in order to keep people in the circle wealthy and protected, or is it more of an existence to push a hidden agenda on society? Thanks

Wow the gay stuff really does make sense. Haha I mean I'm not totally convinced that everyone in Hollywood is gay, but their have been gay rumors for years about Omarion, Eddie and Will. If you guys remember Eddie was actually arrested for picking up a transvestite prostitute in the 90's. To think Eddie and Will hooking up though?? smh

And WISEPHAROAH could you please elaborate more on the role of secret societies in Hollywood? Do they simply exist in order to keep people in the circle wealthy and protected, or is it more of an existence to push a hidden agenda on society? Thanks

hollywood is ran by the "gay mafia"

what did you expect?

one of the most powerful/influential man in hollywood, Michael Ovitz, got his career/business destroyed and blames it on the "gay mafia" 
laugh.gif

hollywood is ran by the "gay mafia"

what did you expect?

one of the most powerful/influential man in hollywood, Michael Ovitz, got his career/business destroyed and blames it on the "gay mafia" 
laugh.gif

WISEPHAROAH wrote:

If I may summarize:

Those who get ahead and are ultimately given creative freedom and respect are frequently gay, kiss *!!, play politics, and do coke.  You are not gay and you refuse to kiss *!!, play politics, or do coke.  The lower level "gate keepers" are overly concerned with their egos and the real decision makers are only concerned about money.  You are not in it to inflate your ego or make money but rather to push the boundaries of creativity.  Oh, and you're only into "power moves."

So, silly goose, are you surprised or just mad?  And did it really take you ten rambling posts just to indirectly mumble "a black man has it hard"? 

WISEPHAROAH wrote:

If I may summarize:

Those who get ahead and are ultimately given creative freedom and respect are frequently gay, kiss *!!, play politics, and do coke.  You are not gay and you refuse to kiss *!!, play politics, or do coke.  The lower level "gate keepers" are overly concerned with their egos and the real decision makers are only concerned about money.  You are not in it to inflate your ego or make money but rather to push the boundaries of creativity.  Oh, and you're only into "power moves."

So, silly goose, are you surprised or just mad?  And did it really take you ten rambling posts just to indirectly mumble "a black man has it hard"? 

Well, I work for ABC News in NYC. Been here 3,4 years. It's not all the stuff OP has mentioned here. Not that many gays, if any. But it's not like I'm looking out for them. Nobody does drugs here. There is shadiness everywhere, not just the entertainment stuff. As far as nepotism, it's rampant everywhere, but it is especially evident here and places alike. (I was overlooked for a higher position, and they hired some cat off the street with no expeirence. But, yep you guessed it he knew someone of importance).EDIT: I'm leaving ABC soon. But I'll keep my foot in the door.

Well, I work for ABC News in NYC. Been here 3,4 years. It's not all the stuff OP has mentioned here. Not that many gays, if any. But it's not like I'm looking out for them. Nobody does drugs here. There is shadiness everywhere, not just the entertainment stuff. As far as nepotism, it's rampant everywhere, but it is especially evident here and places alike. (I was overlooked for a higher position, and they hired some cat off the street with no expeirence. But, yep you guessed it he knew someone of importance).EDIT: I'm leaving ABC soon. But I'll keep my foot in the door.

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Damn you are BITTER, i was an intern for 10 months for free, doing all kinds of BS.
Things like what if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The idea was sick but the developement heads weren't feeling dude and its because they felt threatened. He was a 6'3 straight good looking black dude that had a deep voice and was very intelligent.
What exactly were they saying? And damn, they didn't care that you were sitting there. Wow.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

OP, you not afraid this will come to bite you in the %*+? or are you that well established that you don't mind?
Yea that is what I was thinking as well. OP you need to watch what you say man. Seriously.

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Damn you are BITTER, i was an intern for 10 months for free, doing all kinds of BS.
Things like what if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The idea was sick but the developement heads weren't feeling dude and its because they felt threatened. He was a 6'3 straight good looking black dude that had a deep voice and was very intelligent.
What exactly were they saying? And damn, they didn't care that you were sitting there. Wow.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

OP, you not afraid this will come to bite you in the %*+? or are you that well established that you don't mind?
Yea that is what I was thinking as well. OP you need to watch what you say man. Seriously.

Very interesting thread. I don't think its in only the entertainment industry where black men have problems getting into. I just moved to NYC, the center of capitalism, walking around and everyone is in work gear, suit and tie, but only a very few are black men. Sometimes I wonder if black men will ever succeed in this nation.

Very interesting thread. I don't think its in only the entertainment industry where black men have problems getting into. I just moved to NYC, the center of capitalism, walking around and everyone is in work gear, suit and tie, but only a very few are black men. Sometimes I wonder if black men will ever succeed in this nation.

Back
Top Bottom