Neon AM95's on NDC

I don't where Infareds went on sale at...def. not in my area...

But if they did go on sale its because the main target audience for that shoe would be people who were 10-21 back when they first came out and are old now anddon't know about or have no time to sit on NT and see if the shoe they loved when they were young came back out...so the only people who did know, were theyoung kids & resellers on this board and who visit the mall frequently...they bought them and put them on ebay, where the older heads who love them sawthem for the first time and started bidding because they were excited to see them again... thus the bidding took the shoes to $250+...

If you truly remember when they released the first time, then this shoe was a must have...trust me I bought plenty....and yes I am old....
ohwell.gif

I hear ya. Just something to think about. LazyJ10 i feel you on the papes. Ekin423, Just wait until everyone goes back to skate shoes then we wont have as muchof a re-selling problem.

Nike and theyre random lottery of fast and slow shipping...smh...One of the dudes in the thread ( I THINK sherlock ) said he ordered and got shipping confirmsoon thereafter...I ordered Wednesday right around noon and all I have is order confirm, no shipping...Im starting to get a little nervous...

9d62636175fb240200723570b0d93f27b5e58e0b.pjpg
JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING I FOUND IN MY CLOSET FROM A FEWMNTHS AGO.. STILL IN PRISTINE CONDITTION....I really want the blue and red ones!!!!! one of my holy grails...
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Nike and theyre random lottery of fast and slow shipping...smh...One of the dudes in the thread ( I THINK sherlock ) said he ordered and got shipping confirm soon thereafter...I ordered Wednesday right around noon and all I have is order confirm, no shipping...Im starting to get a little nervous...

Same here
tired.gif

still no shipping confirmation....i'm gettin this jedi feeling that someone at NIKE messed up......and now they are ID'ing all the orders that wereplaced

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

still no shipping confirmation....i'm gettin this jedi feeling that someone at NIKE messed up......and now they are ID'ing all the orders that were placed

...or ordering from jd sports

i sold my 2000 retro's a few weeks back b/c i scored a pair of the neon "one time only 95/360's". i woulda held out for these had i knownthey were dropping. oh well

Originally Posted by the collector23

i sold my 2000 retro's a few weeks back b/c i scored a pair of the neon "one time only 95/360's". i woulda held out for these had i known they were dropping. oh well

where did you find the one time onlys. I have been looking for a pair since 06. I found an 11, but not an 11.5 so far.

can't wait. I am curious about the collar lining, bubble size, and bottom color since the jd sports ones are so much dark than the rest of the Neon'shave been. Also, is the box the new orange one, or the old orange/brown one?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

can't wait. I am curious about the collar lining, bubble size, and bottom color since the jd sports ones are so much dark than the rest of the Neon's have been. Also, is the box the new orange one, or the old orange/brown one?
I just put a pic up above what u see there is exactly what ur gonna get....

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

can't wait. I am curious about the collar lining, bubble size, and bottom color since the jd sports ones are so much dark than the rest of the Neon's have been. Also, is the box the new orange one, or the old orange/brown one?
I just put a pic up above what u see there is exactly what ur gonna get....

How in the world do you know that? The linings, gradients, bubble sizes and neons have all chanaged. The style# matches the 04 release which was differentfrom those pictures I believe and the JD sports also very recently released also have a different lining and gradient.

I have the HOAs DSed in my closet I could go look at, but they are all different.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

GOT MY PAIRS IN TODAY!!!

Will post photos within an hour...

it's already an hour...
ITS B/C HE DOESN'T HAVE THEM I GOT MORE PICS IF YOU LIKE????

are yours the ones thta are just released? You know they are all different right?

Back
Top Bottom