Neon AM95's on NDC

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

GOT MY PAIRS IN TODAY!!!

Will post photos within an hour...

it's already an hour...
ITS B/C HE DOESN'T HAVE THEM I GOT MORE PICS IF YOU LIKE????

are yours the ones thta are just released? You know they are all different right?
We want to see what the new ones look like. If I wanted to see what the past ones look like I'll go in my room and look at my pair.

ok i ordered mine the same time as you...mine says partially shipped and i havent yet received a shipping confirmation email

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

ok i ordered mine the same time as you...mine says partially shipped and i havent yet received a shipping confirmation email
go into your order history and click on the order number. I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation but if you click that link I have a UPStracking number. The shipping confirmations have come 2 days or so late on my last 3 orders.

^^^it says that the shipping information cant be found. so probably itll get sent out tomorrow morning.

GOT MY PAIRS IN TODAY!!!

it's already an hour...

are yours the ones thta are just released? You know they are all different right?

LISTEN I AM A AM95 FANATIC, ALL THE NEON GREEN AM95 R ALL THE SAME NOTHNG DIFFERENT SAME MODEL NUMBER SINCE 95 NOTHING HAS CHANGED EVEN THE AIR BUBBLE ISTHE SAME...

I ALREADY POSTED A PIC OF THE ONES I GOT ON THIS PAGE JUST SCROLL UP, BUT IF U NEED MORE ANGLES JUST LMK... ACTUALLY MY FAULT IT'S ON PAGE.11....

i ordered on thursday @ 6:30 am est and i just got my shipping conformation
pimp.gif
. so pumped!! also i order a sz 13 for those of you asking if they had 13'sup well yes they did and thank god i got one. G2PO thanks for the code and thanks to NT for getting me one of my grails for under retail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOT MY PAIRS IN TODAY!!!

it's already an hour...

LISTEN I AM A AM95 FANATIC, ALL THE NEON GREEN AM95 R ALL THE SAME NOTHNG DIFFERENT SAME MODEL NUMBER SINCE 95 NOTHING HAS CHANGED EVEN THE AIR BUBBLE IS THE SAME...

I hope you are joking.

jeff- dont pay any mind to uniquekickz he posts his nonsense on every shoe form on the internet and i saw he got banned from nsb.org today for the same craphe's doing here

laugh.gif
its cool unique we dont need to see more angles of ur 95's. we just want to see the pics of the '08 releases to see the differences. but thankstho.

EDIT:
YES! just received shipping confirmation.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

GOT MY PAIRS IN TODAY!!!

it's already an hour...

We want to see what the new ones look like. If I wanted to see what the past ones look like I'll go in my room and look at my pair.
It"s funny to me how people claim they have them, but no PICS.. I'm the only one that posted a pic of a pair i bought 2 mnths ago at niketownin SEATTLE... please someone tell me the F'ING DIFFERENCE B/C I'm A AM95 GURU SO PLEASE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE OR BETTER YET BRING UR OLD IMAGINARY PAIR THAT U HAVE IN UR CLOSET. U SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT I'M POSTING PICS. B/C NOBODY IS!! SO FALL BACK.........
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

jeff- dont pay any mind to uniquekickz he posts his nonsense on every shoe form on the internet and i saw he got banned from nsb.org today for the same crap he's doing here

Ain't nobody get banned from nsb.org $!@+ im'm on there right now what r u talkin about seriously...I post on every shoe b/c i actually have themnot like u wannabe or hypebeasts that claim they know something when they really DON"T...

A Jeff don't let ur friend mislead u these r the '08 releases bought these in feb 27, 2008 even got the receipt... so please stop assuming and begrateful that I'm even doing this for u guys to help u guys out........
tongue.gif

(NOTE): the flash makes them look slightly more yellow than they really are.

P.S.

For those who missed out... Look out for this
wink.gif
:

quality looks pretty good. Good to see the mesh collar lining and white insoles. I hope I can find an 11.5 soon

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
not trying to get on your bad side or nothing but for real yous a funny dude
yous a funny dude. Wow! do u even have the sneakers. Have u even ever owned a pair of am95 neon's probably not.... you my r a square. Jeff!That's y u outta shape cause u got alot of Squares in ur circle. ONE!

GOT MY PAIRS IN TODAY!!!

it's already an hour...

LISTEN I AM A AM95 FANATIC, ALL THE NEON GREEN AM95 R ALL THE SAME NOTHNG DIFFERENT SAME MODEL NUMBER SINCE 95 NOTHING HAS CHANGED EVEN THE AIR BUBBLE IS THE SAME...

I hope you are joking.
No I'm not joking I even have a og pair of neons that came out in '94 still the same only thing different is the date... do ur research!! b4u start assuming..

Back
Top Bottom