Neon AM95's on NDC

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

AND PLEASE....

DON'T QUOTE THE PHOTOS LOL
wow what do know I was right exactly like the og '95. frankwh1te u need to fallback u know nothing on'm on the legit check forum right now onnsb.org, but i gotted banned right ****.

uniquekickz thank you for hammering my point home, and what does any of what your talking about even mean? anyway i really hate internet arguments so can wejust dead this now am95 guru? i'm just playing ok no hate just jest but back to topic at hand nike came through BIG TIME with these

Yeah yeah comin here with ur fictional tales, go sell does ducktales to disney... Like I said i was right! U don't have any knowledge of this sneaker,but u come in here talking smack like u know it all about this sneaker but obviously U DON"T..

just got my shipping confirmation on my 11s. Hopefully I can find somebody with some 11.5s who wants to trade.

unique- olive branch? i aint tryin to beef but could've sworn i saw the banned icon under your name on nsb.org today if not then SORRY, i'm just bustinballs with you about the shoe dont get so heated and lets stay on topic. any cance these will hit stores or was this just some random ndc stuff?

ok i just got my pair today and here is some pics with the HOA neon 95.

the HOA is on the left.

314784285.jpg

HOA top.

314784295.jpg

HOA is on the left.

314784293.jpg

overall its a clean shoe im glad i got another pair.

thanks for taking time out and posting those. I missed my chance. whats the date tag?

maybe because there new but the 08s look to have an almost fake looking shiney black midsole. im sure over time the dust and dirt will settle that down. butits not a deal breaker one bit

Thanks for the pics, just got shipment conf today. I cant wait. I've been waiting for these for a while......

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

so then these are gonna drop for sure right this wont be the only chance to get a pair?

we dont know. word is they are an urban release set for mid-June. But the closest urban account to me is like 200 miles away.

i'm not happy

those pics look great.

i just need a size twelve.

preferably for swoosh price.

i need to sell this 11.5

ugh.

doesn't seem to be any noticeable differences, just out of curiosity do the airbags look slightly smaller to anyone else?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom