Neon AM95's on NDC

UNIQUEKICKZ wrote:
LISTEN I AM A AM95 FANATIC, ALL THE NEON GREEN AM95 R ALL THE SAME NOTHNG DIFFERENT SAME MODEL NUMBER SINCE 95 NOTHING HAS CHANGED EVEN THE AIR BUBBLE IS THE SAME...

Words fail me.

Originally Posted by swingshot

UNIQUEKICKZ wrote:
LISTEN I AM A AM95 FANATIC, ALL THE NEON GREEN AM95 R ALL THE SAME NOTHNG DIFFERENT SAME MODEL NUMBER SINCE 95 NOTHING HAS CHANGED EVEN THE AIR BUBBLE IS THE SAME...

Words fail me.

Who is this "SQUARE"?
grin.gif

I ordered mine Thursday, and got my shipping confirmation.

Thanks for the pictures Sherlock.

Finally can replace my 04's

YESSSSSSSSSS GOT MY TRACKING FROM NIKE!!! those pics are beautiful!

Love this sneaker to death. Damn we all got lucky, hope you other NTrs can get a pair soon. We need info if these are really hittin urban accounts this summer.Ill try my best to scoop sizes for yall that missed out seriously, retail.

edit: these look just like the HOA 95 from the pics posted imo. Tag they flip flopped the colors. My 04s are beaaaaaaat.

jeffgdula---i got my 95/360's off ebay. it took a while for a 10.5 to finally show up so just be patient and you're size will come.

i still cant believe my luck in being able to snag a pair off ndc for under retail when i've been searching the bay and various message boards for monthslookin for my sz and no luck. NT came through big time

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

LISTEN I AM A AM95 FANATIC, ALL THE NEON GREEN AM95 R ALL THE SAME

if you're a fanatic then you would know that it's neon yellow, not neon green.

Explain how they just were able to throw those up there......?
And will they do it again...or what...this is crazy and bogus....someone explain this atrocity!!!

Damn they look fresh, thanks for the pics SHERLOCK FOA.

Missed my chance on these.

Will there be re-stocks?

If not can anyone hook up a couple 10.5's for a brother?

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

got my confirmation. copped 5 pairs. all 10's baby.

wow your lucky, I tried to get 3 size 10's & Nike canceled my order because of suspicion or reselling, & now I'm no longer allowed to buy itemson nike.com
laugh.gif

well they blocked my home address from ordering but there's ways around that.

^ ouch, thats not right Zach.

I had these in my cart and didn't pull the trigger but now I wish I did for $112.

if anyone has a 10.5 that doesn't fit...please pm me. i missed out, and need a fresh pair badly.

thanks,
waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom