Neon AM95's on NDC

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

got my confirmation. copped 5 pairs. all 10's baby.

wow your lucky, I tried to get 3 size 10's & Nike canceled my order because of suspicion or reselling, & now I'm no longer allowed to buy items on nike.com
laugh.gif

well they blocked my home address from ordering but there's ways around that.

daaannnnggg block your address??? i thought they would just block your email but guess not...

Ugh...the one week I'm out of the country for my sister's wedding without Internet or cell service
eyes.gif

Anybody know of any shops that ship that still have these in stock?

Anyone with an 11 or 11.5 they want to sell? Preferably for less than $200 shipped...

Pretty please
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

wow your lucky, I tried to get 3 size 10's & Nike canceled my order because of suspicion of reselling, & now I'm no longer allowed to buy items on nike.com
laugh.gif

daaannnnggg block your address??? i thought they would just block your email but guess not...

yeah they blocked my shipping address, I know because I tried to order another item with a new nike.com account with my girl's card & under hername with the same address & it was a no go.

oh well, Nike should have better stuff to worry about then a guy buying 3 pairs of shoes in the same size.

wow your lucky, I tried to get 3 size 10's & Nike canceled my order because of suspicion of reselling, & now I'm no longer allowed to buy items on nike.com
laugh.gif

yeah they blocked my shipping address, I know because I tried to order another item with a new nike.com account with my girl's card & under her name with the same address & it was a no go.

oh well, Nike should have better stuff to worry about then a guy buying 3 pairs of shoes in the same size.
Like what? We got a bunch of upset people in this thread because they couldn't get these shoes and several pairs on ebay going for double whatthey would have been if we got to order them ourselves ($225 shipped vs. $112 or so shipped with the 20% off code)

Good eye on the person who pointed out the color switch on the tongue's symbol.

These '08's are exactly how I thought they would be. I iD;ed a pair back in October, or right before whenever they got rid of the colorways on the Nikesite. So these look exactly like these '08 pair, except for the black 3M instead of silver.

Bottom grey is darker than usual, but still looks great!

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

laugh.gif

yeah they blocked my shipping address, I know because I tried to order another item with a new nike.com account with my girl's card & under her name with the same address & it was a no go.

Like what? We got a bunch of upset people in this thread because they couldn't get these shoes and several pairs on ebay going for double what they would have been if we got to order them ourselves ($225 shipped vs. $112 or so shipped with the 20% off code)
They should have been worried about youngsherlock - ODDS718 (eBay)
frown.gif

who ever sees those listing i'd advise you to not do it because there should be a release in mid june so just hold out a little longer! don't kickyourself for spending too much.

So it's confirmed that these will drop in stores in June? Will it be a limited release or will the big retailers like Eastbay/Footlocker/Finishline havethem?
Any/all info would be greatly appreciated.
peace

nothing is 'confirmed' but that is what a few of us have heard. The Nike salesperson I talked to said the middle of June. Someone else heard urbanaccounts only which do not include the stores you listed. But again, it is mostly speculation.

these are just running shoes people! they will show up GR! IMO

and your opinion is wrong. do you realize how many am90s, am180s, am360s etc. have been limited?

blah funny how everyone jumps on these now and when HOA or before they sat around for a while. these will hit the shelves soon enough, i still got my HOAbeaters to wear

well since these hit nike i would expect them to hit eastbay someone find a product number and try to get the info for an other niketalk eastbay backorder

damn.. i just payed $200 for a pair off pys like 3 months ago.. any insiders.. is this a sign of soon to be release?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

well since these hit nike i would expect them to hit eastbay someone find a product number and try to get the info for an other niketalk eastbay backorder

not likely. These were some kind of quickstrike which won't go to Eastbay and the like. Everyone has the product number (same one as used on the'04 retro) but it doesnt matter bc no one has the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom