***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Yooo nice. 

How do these fit? TTS or 1/2 big or what?

Not sure
I have 2 pairs of Furys (Furies?) and I had to go a full size up from my Jordan & Ventilator size (.5 up from my Reebok Classics basketball & Classic Leather sizes). They're really tight.
good to know. If I wind up copping id need a 13. Thought something like this would need to size down

Im a normal 10 so I just went up to a 10.5. I usually like a little snug fit. Plus being all leather once broken in they should be good.

Not sure
good to know. If I wind up copping id need a 13. Thought something like this would need to size down

If you have narrow feet you might wanna only go half-up. I have gnarly wide forefeet, so that may be why I had to go full-up. Then again, if full size up is a bit too big for ya, the pump system goes all arond your foot for a tighter fit.

If you have narrow feet you might wanna only go half-up. I have gnarly wide forefeet, so that may be why I had to go full-up. Then again, if full size up is a bit too big for ya, the pump system goes all arond your foot for a tighter fit.
yea my foot is real wide, I'm actually about a 10 in length but wear a 12 in most kicks due to the width of my feet

Today I was watching a classic episode of Baywatch and noticed that Hobie was rocking the Reebok Pump Vertical l in the same colorway of White, Black and Grey that Dennis Rodman wore throughout the 1993-94 season when he played for the San Antonio Spurs.

Last edited:
Yea I agree. It just hasn't hit solelinks yet. Which is excellent. But once it does...flood gates will be open
This is true, right now is primetime for anyone who wants a pair. Wish I knew in advance so I didnt waste a trip today but oh well. This is a rare alley-oop for the  NT fam. 

Same here, they were scattered sizes with some being in the original blk/gold Iverson boxes and some in regular brown Reebok boxes. I picked up the last size 12s at that spot though. I'm pretty sure you can find them at the other Southern California outlets. Oh, and I bought them with that deal where they averaged $70 each.

Man, you know I'm a 12 too! Wish I was still there - I'd be all over those at that price.

Yep for sure. How you like them? How did you size them?
The leather is incredible on them, as far as instapumps go... I think these will considered a grail down the line. I went TTS with a size 11, since there was no 11.5 - they are def snug, but as someone who can wear a 10.5 in most pairs it isnt a problem for me. I would recommend .5 up though if you can. 

The leather is incredible on them, as far as instapumps go... I think these will considered a grail down the line. I went TTS with a size 11, since there was no 11.5 - they are def snug, but as someone who can wear a 10.5 in most pairs it isnt a problem for me. I would recommend .5 up though if you can. 

So you would recommend .5 up because they are leather? In instapumps I am TTS which is a 10 are you sure I should go .5 size up on these?

Thanks man...this is exactly what I needed. I where a 10 in Ultra Boost(I do not go the .5 up because I like the snug feel). In ventilators and ventilators supreme (Extra Butter and Camron) I went .5 down.

So I think the going with a 10.5 will be alright in these hopefully.  

So you would recommend .5 up because they are leather? In instapumps I am TTS which is a 10 are you sure I should go .5 size up on these?
I just pmd you bro, but I would say yes b/c they are leather I would .5 up. I am sure you could have probably went TTS and would have been okay also, but I always feel its better to have a little bit of room than to risk being constricted. 

Thanks man...this is exactly what I needed. I where a 10 in Ultra Boost(I do not go the .5 up because I like the snug feel). In ventilators and ventilators supreme (Extra Butter and Camron) I went .5 down.

So I think the going with a 10.5 will be alright in these hopefully.  
No problem at all man - I go with a .5 size up in ultra boosts b/c of my wide feet, but if you like the snug fit with a size 10, its likely that you could wear a 10 in instapumps as well. But as a shoe that is known to fit tight, I am sure the 10.5 will fit you just fine. 

Reebok pair came in. No suitcase, no magazine, no nothing.

So youre the one person that got in an online order from EB?? :lol:

Edit: oh nvm, you mean FROM reebok. But still one of very few orders. :lol: Why would you think it would come with those extra things from reebok though? Dont sound very happy to get just the shoe. :\

Last edited:
So youre the one person that got in an online order from EB?? :lol:

Edit: oh nvm, you mean FROM reebok. But still one of very few orders. :lol: Why would you think it would come with those extra things from reebok though? Dont sound very happy to get just the shoe. :\

Lol, being that it's a Reebok shoe, thought it may come with the suit case. Just got my hopes up but I am happy to get the shoes.

Oh. I see. Seems like reebok shipped all the cases to others. I mean, they barely even kept enough stock of the shoe by itself for themselves to sell! ...well on Reebok.com in the US anyway.

Today I was watching a classic episode of Baywatch and noticed that Hobie was rocking the Reebok Pump Vertical l in the same colorway of White, Black and Grey that Dennis Rodman wore throughout the 1993-94 season when he played for the San Antonio Spurs.
Yes he wore them for a couple of games at the beginning of the season, than he got the Nike contract and switched to Maestro, Tempo, Darwin and some other ones by the end of the season. 

I'm honestly mad that most of the people who enjoyed the movies and love reebok didn't get this shoe.. Resellers knew this would be one of the few RBK releases that would go for good money on the resell market.. Oh well, hopefully a restock will happen soon

Back
Top Bottom