NEW YORK CITY IS THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD vol. I DARE SOMEONE DISPROVE ME BASED ON FACTS

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Cool, the rest of your state sucks though.
No doubt.
and that is exactly why Cali>NY
Alot of states are better than NY if you compare states and not cities.

Cali, Texas, Florida >>> NY

ill give you that the state is pretty bland, but we aint talking about that. someone from other parts of the state is not REALLY a "New Yorker", justthe way it is.

No doubt.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this man knows the truth...

California is just better than NY in every aspect imaginable...

but sure NYC is a solid city, but i'd rather have a great state all around... that one great city & garbage for the rest of them

OP you're trippin. The National Baseball Hall of Fame is not in NYC. It's in Cooperstown, a city in the @#%#hole that upstate NY is. I know firsthand because my mom is from Rome.

No doubt.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this man knows the truth...

California is just better than NY in every aspect imaginable...

but sure NYC is a solid city, but i'd rather have a great state all around... that one great city & garbage for the rest of them
Agreed.

800px-New_York_Midtown_Skyline_at_night_-_Jan_2006_edit1.jpg

800px-Lower_Central_Park_Shot_5.JPG

Central park is the most visited city park in the United States

With winter ice skating

800px-Wollman_Memorial_skating_rink.jpg

800px-SS_Venue_and_Crowd.JPG

Free summer concerts

800px-Arthur_ashe_stadium_interior.jpg

US tennis open

800px-Yankee_Stadium_II.JPG

Yankees
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by AJChick23

It amazes me how often I see NY >____ threads.
its because NYers have delusions of grandeur about themselves...
Ironically enough 9/10 times these threads are started by non NY'ers claiming ____ > NYC. NYers come in to defend themselves and all of a sudden they're full of themselves.

It must really suck where y'all from.

Naw. It's actually when a thread that has nothing to do with NY is made and it's about people getting trapped in elevators in Illinois and some arrogant pompous New Yorker comes through and says: "lol Illinois FTL. NYC > all. Glad I live in NYC." Then we gotta be reminded about how NYC is this and that. Stop it, we don't care about precious NYC.

This.
As a nt'er who has been on this board for many a year I can tell you for a fact that dudes have been throwing salt at NY from afar for years.Why do we have to come and say NY>>>____? To most of us its self-evident. Most of the time when you get that from a New Yorker its in reaction to saltbeing thrown at NY. There are MANY more people on this board taking shots at NY then there are New Yorkers trying to put other states/areas down. Hell it's49 to 1 advantage ya'll
laugh.gif

No doubt.

Wait wait wait, so lemme get this straight. Your states are struggling to find reasons why they compare to our city yet by some sort of logicthose states are greater than NY as a whole. Riiiiiiight
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

No doubt.

Wait wait wait, so lemme get this straight. Your states are struggling to find reasons why they compare to our city yet by some sort of logic those states are greater than NY as a whole. Riiiiiiight
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
pretty much...

Ironically enough 9/10 times these threads are started by non NY'ers claiming ____ > NYC. NYers come in to defend themselves and all of a sudden they're full of themselves.

Naw. It's actually when a thread that has nothing to do with NY is made and it's about people getting trapped in elevators in Illinois and some arrogant pompous New Yorker comes through and says: "lol Illinois FTL. NYC > all. Glad I live in NYC." Then we gotta be reminded about how NYC is this and that. Stop it, we don't care about precious NYC.

This.
As a nt'er who has been on this board for many a year I can tell you for a fact that dudes have been throwing salt at NY from afar for years. Why do we have to come and say NY>>>____? To most of us its self-evident. Most of the time when you get that from a New Yorker its in reaction to salt being thrown at NY. There are MANY more people on this board taking shots at NY then there are New Yorkers trying to put other states/areas down. Hell it's 49 to 1 advantage ya'll
laugh.gif

No doubt.

Wait wait wait, so lemme get this straight. Your states are struggling to find reasons why they compare to our city yet by some sort of logic those states are greater than NY as a whole. Riiiiiiight
eyes.gif

you honestly tryin to say that the CITY of NYC... is better than the STATE of CA... the same STATE that includes LA, SF, San Diego, SiliconValley, Napa Valley...

grin.gif

No doubt.

eyes.gif

you honestly tryin to say that the CITY of NYC... is better than the STATE of CA... the same STATE that includes LA, SF, San Diego, Silicon Valley, Napa Valley...

grin.gif

As said before, when you try to compare a state to a city, you've already lost.

This.
As a nt'er who has been on this board for many a year I can tell you for a fact that dudes have been throwing salt at NY from afar for years. Why do we have to come and say NY>>>____? To most of us its self-evident. Most of the time when you get that from a New Yorker its in reaction to salt being thrown at NY. There are MANY more people on this board taking shots at NY then there are New Yorkers trying to put other states/areas down. Hell it's 49 to 1 advantage ya'll
laugh.gif

No doubt.

eyes.gif
you honestly tryin to say that the CITY of NYC... is better than the STATE of CA... the same STATE that includes LA, SF, San Diego, Silicon Valley, Napa Valley...

grin.gif

The fact that you have to compare your whole state to our city speaks for itself....

To play devil's advocate, California does have some undesirables. Shout out to Bakersfield, Fresno, and the entire Inland Empire
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

To play devil's advocate, California does have some undesirables. Shout out to Bakersfield, Fresno, and the entire Inland Empire
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
the whole state of NY outside of NYC is undesirable

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
the whole state of NY outside of NYC is undesirable

I can't name any other cities in NY other than Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester
smh.gif

No doubt.

eyes.gif

No, not really. I am saying yeah NYC is probably the best city in the U.S. but that is all that state has to offer.

I can go to Dallas and get the same big city, fashion, entertainment options that that NYC has. Or I can go 30 minutes west and hit up Ft. Worth to get a morelaid back atmosphere and a real "southern" feel. Or, I could go 3 hours down the road to Austin which is the live music capital of the U.S. and partyon 6th street. I can continue down the road to San Antonio or head to H-Town, Galveston or Corpus if I want a beach.

Same goes for Cali. Go to L.A. or San Fransisco if you want a big city atmosphere. Or you can go to San Diego, etc...

So in summary, you can keep NYC, but I will take the State of Texas over the State of New York any day of the week.

Texas has better football, food, weather, and women

Besides dudes were colorful skinny jeans, jerking(the dance) is actually fun, imo. haha.
I love California no matter what though.

No doubt.

eyes.gif
No, not really. I am saying yeah NYC is probably the best city in the U.S. but that is all that state has to offer.

I can go to Dallas and get the same big city, fashion, entertainment options that that NYC has. Or I can go 30 minutes west and hit up Ft. Worth to get a more laid back atmosphere and a real "southern" feel. Or, I could go 3 hours down the road to Austin which is the live music capital of the U.S. and party on 6th street. I can continue down the road to San Antonio or head to H-Town, Galveston or Corpus if I want a beach.

Same goes for Cali. Go to L.A. or San Fransisco if you want a big city atmosphere. Or you can go to San Diego, etc...

So in summary, you can keep NYC, but I will take the State of Texas over the State of New York any day of the week.

Texas has better football, food, weather, and women

this man understands the situation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and all the same things can be said for california

Back
Top Bottom