New York State just became a Revolver town thanks to Cuomo VOL. super gun restriction passed.

The NRA has made the ATF useless. Jon Stewart exposed the **** out of them. Shame news networks can't do their job and need a satire to show the public the issue

You can literally sell a drunk person a gun.

Don't have to take gun inventory

NO FULL TIME ATF DIRECTOR

**** is embarrassing.

NYC lost a little flavor but it's much safer. It was commercialized before bloomberg started to overreach. The soda **** is just funny it really doesnt effect anyone

Banning smoking in bars was a good thing to me

You can easily just go to the outer boroughs for the old school city feel and those low key spots

Last edited:
i think that a 6 shooter is way better and safer for the community because it takes more time to reload and only have 6 bullets in it

People who scaream out BULL **** usually have no reason to even care. :lol: @ people blaming Obama for this

People who scaream out BULL **** usually have no reason to even care.
laugh.gif
@ people blaming Obama for this
lol right??? obama himself cant do anything to control the gun laws he is just a face for the government who actually has their hidden agenda

If they take away my rifles how an I supposed to protect myself from the government?

I hope you guys realize how silly that sounds.

guns don't kill people....people kill people

don't really see how this is a good thing. disarming the civilization :smh:

don't really see how this is a good thing. disarming the civilization :smh:

Intellectually bankrupt response.

Guns are a tool which to kill people... That's their purpose. That was the original purpose of each subset of gun. To be used in battle.

But your "right to bear arms" is not absolute. If it were, then you could own predator drones, tanks, missiles, etc. So if you want to say that your 2nd Amendment rights shall not be infringed, you better say that everyone should have fully automatic weapons as well in order to make your point an honest one.

And until you lose every gun you own, including pistols (which only those with the most extreme paranoia subscribe too) You still have your Second Amendment rights.

Last edited:

don't really see how this is a good thing. disarming the civilization
mean.gif
nobody is disarming america. 
laugh.gif
     where do people get this ****

american's do not and should not have access to all TYPE of weaponry. even super conservative Scalia wrote that. The supreme court has already ruled on this matter

those are facts^

the next part is opinion

**** if guns don't kill people, does a nuke? why argue over semantics? guns were created to kill people. that is their purpose

and essential beat me to it

Last edited:
This will UNDOUBTEDLY hurt your boy Cuomo when he runs for president.

In states he was unlikely to win anyways.. As a person who lives in Albany, New York, and knows lobbyists and people who work in the State Legislature, Cuomo is one of the most politically calculative politicians out there. Every move is measured, and every word is part of an overall strategy. He knows what he is doing, and what will/won't hurt him 3 years from now.

Last edited:
i read that there were 500 murders in Chicago in 2012, is that right?

i'd like to know how many involved guns & how many of those involved legal guns & legal gun owners

Last edited:
Yes, I've heard tell of his Nixonian political enemies list. Still, this was a terrible misstep. Democrats love guns. You think the hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country are all Republicans? Hell, left leaning Reddit is filled with 'head shaking' posts about this political suicide. I'm sure police officers will be lining up to endorse him, considering they're not exempt from the magazine capacity restriction.

Last edited:
i just don't feel like rifles should be taken away from us then have the police fully loaded to the teeth.

what would have happened if minute men only had access to pistols and the british had rifles ?

EDIT:

i understand that it's the person with a gun, but it should be used to defend yourself when you are being threatened for your life. what if a person breaks into your house and all you have is a pistol and they have a ar-15?

Last edited:
In da end, congress aint having it with obama's agenda..it will turn into a

Even bigger states rights issues before this is all set & done.

The NRA has made the ATF useless. Jon Stewart exposed the **** out of them. Shame news networks can't do their job and need a satire to show the public the issue

You can literally sell a drunk person a gun.

Don't have to take gun inventory

NO FULL TIME ATF DIRECTOR

**** is embarrassing.

NYC lost a little flavor but it's much safer. It was commercialized before bloomberg started to overreach. The soda **** is just funny it really doesnt effect anyone

Banning smoking in bars was a good thing to me

You can easily just go to the outer boroughs for the old school city feel and those low key spots

Don't kid yourself. The BATFE made the BATFE useless. The only thing the BATFE likes to is give guns to cartels and try their best to make criminals out of regular citizens. They're actually pretty good at both.

If the "F" portion of the BATFE actually went after bad guys instead of manufacturers they may get a little more support from the gun community. Also the BAFTE isn't supposed to have a registry of gun transactions but they do. How else do you think they knew where the DC sniper bought his weapon?

Intellectually bankrupt response.

Guns are a tool which to kill people... That's their purpose. That was the original purpose of each subset of gun. To be used in battle.

But your "right to bear arms" is not absolute. If it were, then you could own predator drones, tanks, missiles, etc. So if you want to say that your 2nd Amendment rights shall not be infringed, you better say that everyone should have fully automatic weapons as well in order to make your point an honest one.

And until you lose every gun you own, including pistols (which only those with the most extreme paranoia subscribe too) You still have your Second Amendment rights.

Don't confuse ordnance with arms. There is a difference. Also you can own a tank if you got the cash.

. I'm sure police officers will be lining up to endorse him, considering their not exempt from the magazine capacity restriction.

I'm so glad they're not exempt. Hearing them ***** and moan is too funny. That's what they get for supporting that legislation.

I'm so glad they're not exempt. Hearing them ***** and moan is too funny. That's what they get for supporting that legislation.

Oh, I completely agree. I'm sure it will be amended to include a police officer loophole. But it's nice that the police have to eat **** just like us 'regular' citizens do on a daily basis.

The police officers I know personally are generally gun rights advocates, though I'm certain this anecdotal evidence is not the norm for police throughout the country.

what if a person breaks into your house and all you have is a pistol and they have a ar-15?

You better hope it's only ONE person, because what will seven bullets do against multiple assailants?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom